What's new

Turkey to develop fighter jets by 2023 and wants nukes

If Turkey gets nukes then the Saudis will get nukes...then the Iranians.

Nope. Turks are smart and determined people. Saudis, kinda opposite. Plus Turkey doesn’t pose any threat to Saudis. Iranian tried and failed.

There is a possibility that Pakistan may already have nukes stationed outside either with Turkey or Saudi May be both.

Nope. Turks are smart and determined people. Saudis, kinda opposite. Plus Turkey doesn’t pose any threat to Saudis. Iranian tried and failed.

There is a possibility that Pakistan may already have nukes stationed outside either with Turkey or Saudi May be both.
Neither Iran nor Ksa is our enemy.

There may be many problems between us. But we want to overcome the problems between us based on mutual interests, not by entering into a kind of cold war.

No way

Neither Iran nor Ksa is our enemy.

There may be many problems between us. But we want to overcome the problems between us based on mutual interests, not by entering into a kind of cold war.
Turkey will not be allowed to have nuclear weapons given that they are a proud nation and are brave enough to show Israel the reality.

If you get it, it will be a tough battle with probable economic sanctions. Pakistan got away with them due to Aafghan wars. May Allah grant strength to our Turkish brothers and sisters.

For a real shortcut north Korea say rabta Karian

Last edited:
This is good
No more wars and no more American led invasions

There is also a possibility I am banging all the Bollywood actresses. Reality may be different

Many countries want nukes. However, getting them is a long arduous process and depends if that country is ready to be sanctioned isolated and its economy crippled like north Korea for a long time to come. Can it's people sustain such sanctions and the porverty/isolation and loss opportunities that comes with all this without revolting/questioning their leaders legitimacy and ability to rule? So it's a difficult one, especially nowadays. If it was a few decades ago it would have been more feasible and easier. I'm afraid today it's a tough one.

There is also a possibility I am banging all the Bollywood actresses. Reality may be different
You killed me . :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Good one :enjoy:

Many countries want nukes. However, getting them is a long arduous process and depends if that country is ready to be sanctioned isolated and its economy crippled like north Korea for a long time to come. Can it's people sustain such sanctions and the porverty/isolation and loss opportunities that comes with all this without revolting/questioning their leaders legitimacy and ability to rule? So it's a difficult one, especially nowadays. If it was a few decades ago it would have been more feasible and easier. I'm afraid today it's a tough one.

You killed me . :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Good one :enjoy:

Turkey won't ever have nuclear ability *wink**wink* just like Israel doesn't *wink* *wink*.

Are making nuke such a prestige?
Why dont spent on maybe stealth aircraft? Carry smart missile

Turkey won't ever have nuclear ability *wink**wink* just like Israel doesn't *wink* *wink*.

Tbh I don't see why Turkey would even need nukes, who exactly poses them an actual invasion threat they can't conventionally avert?

Are making nuke such a prestige?
Why dont spent on maybe stealth aircraft? Carry smart missile

I mean, 1 nuke can destroy a lot more so its a good deterrent.

I would in fact say that if nuclear countries didn't have nukes, they would've probably fought a few more conventional wars by now directly.

Turkey won’t develop nukes soon because we already are 80% self sufficient after TF-X engines and national submarines are developed(remainig 20%) then you can expect that nukes are the next logical step what’s the point if havig nukes and be slapped with heavy sanctions they can sanction Turkey in 2019 but in 2030 when it will have already developed its conventional capabilities they would have to accept nuclear Turkey we are so close to achieve something that is a dream for every country why give them excuse to destroy everything that has been achieved so far that’s why i think this supposed turkish request for nukes is trash talk for now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom