What's new

Turkey will closely follow Greek plans to revive oil bid in Aegean, says FM

I think this greek plan about EEZ is absolutely wonderful. Think about it if this continues on greek islands will be turkish and we can go to holiday on these islands.

Even if a war breaks out between Turkey and Greece. Turkey has money to go to war for months. Greece doesn't have money to go to war for 1 day. Besides, we could make a deal with creditors of Greece to divide Greek assets, to get them on our side.

Even if a war breaks out between Turkey and Greece. Turkey has money to go to war for months. Greece doesn't have money to go to war for 1 day. Besides, we could make a deal with creditors of Greece to divide Greek assets, to get them on our side.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and then I am the delusional.

I think from you guys' last posts, one can clearly see, you are adolescent boys with wet army dreams.

I am afraid the world isn't like what you think, but then again, growing older will teach you that. Just don't spend all your time on the internet. Go out and live a little too, get a girlfriend perhaps, it helps you know ;)

Turkey should not siege Greece. It will give them wrong impression to Britain, US or Russia. Rather try to make it a puppet nation.

Turkey should not siege Greece. It will give them wrong impression to Britain, US or Russia. Rather try to make it a puppet nation.
@Deno

I am sorry, is the above post of any value then?

I presume it is, so..

I agree, Turkey should not siege (!!???) Greece. I think it should infiltrate our highest echelons of power, bribe, blackmail and force our leaders into doing her bidding and then make Greece a puppet nation as our Bangladeshi enlightened friend here suggests so it can pursue her capitalistic plans such as the US has done with Turkey and other countries in the past!

I can see the IQ on this forum is dropping faster than Greece's economic index. I wonder why that is..

Last edited by a moderator:

We already doing that. Greece television is broadcasting Turkish soaps 24/7 almost and Greek population is very found of it. Turkish soaps break TV records in Greece and is broadcasted prime time.

Nationalistic Greeks are complaining about this and say they feel like living in Turkey but this is a very small percentage like alamakas. Most Greeks are open to Turkish influence and long back to Ottoman period where tradional values and old family structure was valued. I read this in a report. I don't make this up. Couple of generation and average Greek population will eat, drink, dance Turkish style. But this is a multi-generation project.

We already doing that. Greece television is broadcasting Turkish soaps 24/7 almost and Greek population is very found of it. Turkish soaps break TV records in Greece and is broadcasted prime time.

Nationalistic Greeks are complaining about this and say they feel like living in Turkey but this is a very small percentage like alamakas. Most Greeks are open to Turkish influence and long back to Ottoman period where tradional values and old family structure was valued. I read this in a report. I don't make this up. Couple of generation and average Greek population will eat, drink, dance Turkish style. But this is a multi-generation project.

Man it is difficult not to laugh at your posts. You are joining my ignore list again. Perhaps you should get your condition checked. Friendly advice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom