4-- The UK $3.84 trillion
5-- Turkiye $3,57 trillion

thats PPP not GDP

but he is right Turkish GDP is too small for its size

Netherlands alone if $1 trillion and only 17 million people

thats PPP not GDP

but he is right Turkish GDP is too small for its size

GDP PPP for human development index
because adjusted for the cost living in each Country.

GDP PPP shows measure of a country's average achievements in dimensions of human development

-- standard of living, as measured by GNI per capita in PPP terms in USD ($)

and Turkiye has $3,5 trillion of GDP PPP

btw Turkiye had $960 billion of GDP Nominal even in 2013
but since 2013 , Turkiye and Turkish economy under attack led by USA
also Turkiye lost $1 trillion to fight USA-The EU backed PKK terrorism since 1985

1 USD has risen to 1.8 TL from 1.3 TL between 2003 and 2013
1 USD has risen to 26 TL from 1.8 TL between 2013 and 2023

Turkish currency droped by 1.440% between 2013 and 2023
if there were no attacks on Turkiye and Turkish economy since 2013 , now Turkiye would have min $2,5 trillion of GDP Nominal instead of $1 trillion

the Netherlands so lucky because nobody attacks the Netherlands and use EURO ( currency )

Last edited:
Lol what are you talking about Russia and China developing 6th gen jets and you're only just started ground testing of your out of this universe 5th gen kaan 😆

Keep dreaming dream is free

Russian SU-57 is not even actually 5th gen Fighter
except USA nobody can develop 6th gen Fighter for 2030s

Netherlands alone if $1 trillion and only 17 million people

GDP is nothing to do with population

Turkiye has bigger GDP than Greece+Egypt+Iran combined

Pakistan+Bangladesh have 220+170 million ( 390 million population )
but Turkiye has bigger GDP than Pakistan+Bangladesh+$150 billion combined

Keep dreaming dream is free

Russian SU-57 is not even actually 5th gen Fighter
except USA nobody can develop 6th gen Fighter for 2030s
China is developing 6th gen and say that it will start to induct its 6th gen in 2035 keep dreaming that your out of this universe kaan is better than f22/F35/j20 😆

Erdogan gave consent to Sweden joining NATO after securing 11 billion dollar from IMF. Samuel harsh on his account

Erdogan gave consent to Sweden joining NATO after securing 11 billion dollar from IMF. Samuel harsh on his account

Its fake info by jewish moron Seymour Hersh

IMF wants to give money to Turkiye since 2013
but ERDOGAN says NO

ERDOGAN made a mistake to give $100 billion to muslim countries for humanitarian aid between 2010 and 2022

now $100 billion could solve all problems

China is developing 6th gen and say that it will start to induct its 6th gen in 2035 keep dreaming that your out of this universe kaan is better than f22/F35/j20 😆

in 2035 ? nice dream
keep dreaming dream is free ...

China could not develop even high quality 5th gen turbofan engine
( only USA and The UK )

btw KAAN will be so good as F-22 - F-35 ....
and We dont care about J-20 which is Chinese

in 2035 , Turkish KIZILELMA , ANKA-3 and ANKA-4 unmanned stealth Fighter Jets will be turned to lethal war machines with new turbofan engine and AI technology

Last edited:
Turkey is never going to be in EU unless they sort out their beef with Greece and Cyprus.,

I think Turkey needs to change the religion of its entire population and appear less 'Middle Eastern' (which they mostly are east of Istanbul) to be accepted to the EU. And I don't blame the EU: Pakistan doesn't allow India to be part of the OIC because India is basically a Hindu country.

I think Turkey needs to change the religion of its entire population and appear less 'Middle Eastern' (which they mostly are east of Istanbul) to be accepted to the EU. And I don't blame the EU: Pakistan doesn't allow India to be part of the OIC because India is basically a Hindu country.
I have no opinion on religion issue on EU.

By the way Albania is a muslim majority country, they are member candidate since 2014.

I have no opinion on religion issue on EU.
By the way Albania is a muslim majority country, they are member candidate since 2014.

A 'candidate since 2014' while a corrupt Ukraine is fast tracked into EU! Anyway, a tiny Albania with a tiny, nominally-Muslim population can't be compared with Turkey. Albania is not only much closer geographically to Europe but is also more 'European' in its national character than Turkey is. Turkey has a large 'Middle Eastern' looking population east of Istanbul and more 'Islamist' in character and poses much higher threat to the Christian Europe than Albania or Bosnia like 'Muslim' countries do. Imagine visa free entry for Turks to anywhere in Europe? Turkey has fairly lose immigration controls and is full of people from other countries.
Turkey is not a 'European' country. Look at its geography and its population. It is basically a Middle Eastern, Muslim country.

What i know for sure it is more advanced than Chinese and Russian aviation there is no doubt about that.
Turkish aviation is more advanced than Russian and Chinese? Is that what you're saying?

Albania is not only much closer geographically to Europe but is also more 'European' in its national character than Turkey is. Turkey has a large 'Middle Eastern' looking population east of Istanbul and more 'Islamist' in character and poses much higher threat to the Christian Europe than Albania or Bosnia like 'Muslim' countries do.
I agree on most of it,but Albania is also largely corrupt and a very poor country in general. Albanians are some of the most notorious criminals in the Balkans and Italy and there was nothing to contribute to the EU nor NATO. Just like FYROM. And yet,the greedy Western Europeans and Americans put both of them in NATO.

Just to deny the Russians any chance of having bases there or becoming friendly with those countries.

Lol what are you talking about Russia and China developing 6th gen jets and you're only just started ground testing of your out of this universe 5th gen kaan 😆
Your so called 5th gen are in reality 4th gen compared to western equalivents. i dont believe China or Russia have fighters that are more advanced then Rafale, Eurofighter or F16Viper which are basically 4.5 gen. Let alone F35 or F22.

First of all the issue about IMF i have no doubt is a lie 100%. Erdogan and IMF dont go together. His biggest achievement was kicking out IMF from Turkiye.

Meanwhile Sweden is still not allowed to join it. A voting will take place in parliament it should first pass the parliament. And IMO they wont pass it. Ofcourse this is a game by Erdogan in the end he will say i didnt get permission from the parliament just stay tuned and watch it. LMAO still people dont realise who is Erdogan.

Last edited:
Erdo is not a amateur, coward like other politicians he is a real wolf he is one of most experienced politician/statesman in the world.

A 'candidate since 2014' while a corrupt Ukraine is fast tracked into EU! Anyway, a tiny Albania with a tiny, nominally-Muslim population can't be compared with Turkey. Albania is not only much closer geographically to Europe but is also more 'European' in its national character than Turkey is. Turkey has a large 'Middle Eastern' looking population east of Istanbul and more 'Islamist' in character and poses much higher threat to the Christian Europe than Albania or Bosnia like 'Muslim' countries do. Imagine visa free entry for Turks to anywhere in Europe? Turkey has fairly lose immigration controls and is full of people from other countries.
Turkey is not a 'European' country. Look at its geography and its population. It is basically a Middle Eastern, Muslim country.
Well, you need some perk to give to the Ukrainian for them to fight the Russian out of EU, otherwise if what EU is going to give them a pat on the back and say Attaboy, do you think Ukraine will be that actively fighting for EU and NATO in this way? Do you think the Ukrainian will fight for EU over nothing?

As I said, I don't have any opinion on EU regarding religion, so I will neither agree or disagree with your point.

Your so called 5th gen are in reality 4th gen compared to western equalivents. i dont believe China or Russia have fighters that are more advanced then Rafale, Eurofighter or F16Viper which are basically 4.5 gen. Let alone F35 or F22.
yeah yeah whatever you think but Chinese 4th gen is equal to western 5th gen and Chinese 3.5 gen (western 4.5 gen) is J-10B/C and J-20 is the Chinese 4th (western 5th gen) and Chinese is developing their 5th gen (western 6th gen) fighter jets

Back
Top Bottom