What's new

Turkey’s S-400 vs F-35 dilemma in 2019

F-35 vs S-400; If Turkey had to choose one, which one should it choose?

• F-35

• S-400

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I have. People in this very forum were talking about how Turkey’s exclusion would create a domino effect and how many countries who are on the fence would cancel their purchases after the price increases.

Given the specifics of the project at hand, this assumption should have been considered as innacurate..at best.

The question is what will USA do against Egypt, they have SU35 from Russia. Againg the people who crying about F35 should stop dreaming about F35.:-)

The question is what will USA do against Egypt, they have SU35 from Russia. Againg the people who crying about F35 should stop dreaming about F35.:-)
The US won't do something against Egypt, since the CIA brought Sisi to power - you should watch that video too... it's the best thing that happened to not get these dummies

US can't afford to lose Egyptian market. If US sanctions Egypt then Egypt won't buy another plane or helicopter from US again so they'll have to swallow the pill.

The US won't do something against Egypt, since the CIA brought Sisi to power - you should watch that video too... it's the best thing that happened to not get these dummies

Still babies ar crying for that, if you think long term specially with EEZ problems. I now the former Airforce commandant, he is saying if we buy F35 we are screwd! you will be 100% mercy of America, with F16 much much lesser.

Still babies ar crying for that, if you think long term specially with EEZ problems. I now the former Airforce commandant, he is saying if we buy F35 we are screwd! you will be 100% mercy of America, with F16 much much lesser.
since we cracked these F16 codes and implemented our own IFF - the US is unable to do shit - so the F16 isn't a problem anymore...
yes, these crybabies.. they got out of hand... they start crying about anything you could hear on social media... or media in general - It is no longer rational

Hi, I can't swallow this video as my teeth can't grind it. Can you please give a brief description of the main points of this video?
Dont bother watching. It is the same old “amarqa qontrol F35” argument. These people think all the countries in the world that are buying the F-35 are stupid, all their generals and beauracrats are stupid, and all their engineers are stupid, and that they are the only smart people in the world. They think the US is screwing everyone with ALIS and that no other country bothered to read about it in the contract before buying.

I wonder where general Karatas was when Turkey was deciding to buy F-35s?!? It is easy to convince a bunch of youtube dummies that “F-35 bad, S-400 good” because none of them knows anything about the contract, but it is something else to convince all the other generals in the air force.

Dont bother watching. It is the same old “amarqa qontrol F35” argument. These people think all the countries in the world that are buying the F-35 are stupid, all their generals and beauracrats are stupid, and all their engineers are stupid, and that they are the only smart people in the world. They think the US is screwing everyone with ALIS and that no other country bothered to read about it in the contract before buying.

The UK,Italy,Belgium,The Netherlands,Canada,Australia,S.Korea,Japan dont have any problem with Israel and The US

F-35 is a good war machine for American-Israeli friends

but Turkiye is fighting with the US/Israel and their puppets Greece,Egypt,The Uae,S.Arabia in Iraq,Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean

The UK,Italy,Belgium,The Netherlands,Canada,Australia,S.Korea,Japan dont have any problem with Israel and The US

F-35 is a good war machine for American-Israeli friends

but Turkiye is fighting with the US/Israel and their puppets Greece,Egypt,The Uae,S.Arabia in Iraq,Syria,Libya and in the Eastern Mediterranean
don't mind - he is the general, he knows the contracts, he even signed them :) ... he knows more about relationships than a TSK general

Hi, I can't swallow this video as my teeth can't grind it. Can you please give a brief description of the main points of this video?
In summary, he says that turkey would do well not to buy the F35, as it would be a trojan horse for turkey in its configuration and could only be used in the interests of the USA ....
he also says that there are too many crying babies who have never wondered why it is apparently forbidden for turkey to use and own an advanced AD system and why it has not been developed to date ... and the USA is trying through their policies to torpedo and delay the MMU project ...

but once again the PDF users know it better than a general of the TSK

I wonder where general Karatas was when Turkey was deciding to buy F-35s?!? It is easy to convince a bunch of youtube dummies that “F-35 bad, S-400 good” because none of them knows anything about the contract, but it is something else to convince all the other generals in the air force.
Definitely F 35 is a beast, it is a 5th generation advanced fighter plane but it is not a flagship fighter like f -16, f -15, f-22 etc. It's critics pointed some disadvantges of it.
1. It is over priced.
2. It's maintenance cost is too high.
3. Design of F-35 is problematic and its ten million code has a lot of buggs which is a nightmare.
4. Its weapons bay is inadequate.
5. It is single engine, so it is vulnerable to ground fire.
6. Since its rely on internal fuel system, its range is limited.
7. In air to air combat it's sustainability is low compared to its predecessors f16, f15, f22 etc.
Germany and France have preferred 4.5 generation and they will directly move into 6th generation fighters in coming days.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom