What's new

Turkey's Sat-Launcher Plans Raise Concerns

@Neptune I just hope it could be possible for you to deal with the off topic posts...
@SOHEIL please go open a new thread about your persian-shia genocide commited by Turks

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Members,

We do expect both sides to be mature and polite. We do understand your angers in response of some posts that might be seen as provocative or disrespectful for you or your nation&nationality. But it does not give you the right of insulting others, both Turkish and Iranian members. If you are abused call in a moderator or report the post. That'd be the best thing you can do. For a mannery, polite discussions........

@Neptune

I see that you deleted my post, but I did not insult anyone or any nation. I just pointed out some reality. I know that I went off topic but I did not start it.

but you dont have any space launch technology/capability yet.

We helped Turkey in the past in different areas.

I didn't mention SLV. We have strong cooperation with Turkey in many related areas though, any further cooperation with Turkey on SLV for instance would be welcomed.

For instance, Turkey's Yildirim [J-600T] series SRBMs are very similar to Pakistan's Abdali series.

Abdali SRBM.

Abdali%2BShort%2BRange%2BBallistic%2BMissile%2B%2528SRBM%2529%2B%2528Hatf%2BII%2529.jpg

Hatf-2_Abdali_Short-Range_Ballistic_Missile_SRBM_Pakistan_Pakistani_army_003.jpg

1257663004.jpg

J-600T Yildirim

dscn0260bq4-1.jpg

j-600t-yildirim.jpg

----------------

Pakistan also helped Turkey with B-611s.

@Neptune @cabatli_53 @Mosamania @Yzd Khalifa

I didn't mention SLV. We have strong cooperation with Turkey in many related areas though, any further cooperation with Turkey on SLV for instance would be welcomed.

For instance, Turkey's Yildirim [J-600T] series SRBMs are very similar to Pakistan's Abdali series.

Abdali SRBM.

Abdali%2BShort%2BRange%2BBallistic%2BMissile%2B%2528SRBM%2529%2B%2528Hatf%2BII%2529.jpg

Hatf-2_Abdali_Short-Range_Ballistic_Missile_SRBM_Pakistan_Pakistani_army_003.jpg

1257663004.jpg

J-600T Yildirim

dscn0260bq4-1.jpg

j-600t-yildirim.jpg

----------------

Pakistan also helped Turkey with B-611s.

... @Mosamania ...

:angry:

Impossible... Again banned. Why ? That's the mysterious question. Very certainly new game with arabs for good friends.

@Aeronaut

Stunning high tech ;) ...

Yes Comrade, they might be Short Range Missiles but they pack a punch and a fear factor for those who keep a bad intention for our friend Turkey.

Let me give you another hint.

Pakistani Ra'ad [رعد] Air Launched Cruise Missile.

386792-RAADISPR-1338467794-259-640x480.jpg

Turkish SOM

attachment.php

Pakistani Ra'ad [رعد] Air Launched Cruise Missile.

Raadalcm.jpg

Turkish SOM

pict0245r.jpg

Next maybe Raad's elder brother---Babur---Greeks better be nice to our friends. :whistle:

@Neptune @cabatli_53

@Aeronaut, Good shares and nice points brother. our generals are getting crazy day by day. Maybe they're thinking of having a great dinner at a nice restaurant at Damascur or the Athens maybe :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom