What's new

Turkish Authorities Disprove Plane Shot Down by Syria

I am not saying that Turkey has no right to the land as it stands. But in the future, this land should be returned to Armenia along with Genocide recognition.
For what? Your so called genocide is bullsh*t don't even think about bringing it to the table. Turks suffered horrible, terrible things millions of people lost their homes, their relatives you don't have the right to play the victim to the world.

And give you land that we died for? for WHAT?

It's already on the table. Eventually, Turkey will go bankrupt from their international campaign of denial. In Western countries, your government spends hundreds of millions of dollars hiring lobbyists (and some times paying of parliamentarians) to spout off your lies. Now tell me something, why spend so much money if the Genocide is a lie?

"Millions of people lost their homes"....poor baby. Do you need a hug? Millions of Armenians lost their lives. Yes, we retaliated to your systematic killings, what did you expect? But Armenians never attempted GENOCIDE. This is why allegations of Khojaly genocide are BS (because ~600 Azeris died, out of 30 million).

Turkey will recognize Genocide. Until it does, it will be regarded as a criminal in the international arena.

While we are at it, i think it would only be fair to give you Van, Erzurum and Erzincan. Greece should reclaim Istanbul, Southwest and European side of Turkey. Arabs and Kurds should be given Southeast Turkey.
Ankara would suffice for Turks i guess.

Van
Those 3000 year old castles that you couldn't destroy is from us....Kingdom of Urartu with capitol in Van, called by Hebrews the Kingdom of Ararat. You think you guys had trouble and spelled blood for land? You have no idea what we Armenians went through long before you Turks showed up when we were weakened by empires that came and went. Do you know why Armenians have their own quarter in Jerusalem out of four? Ha

Armenians do not claim the whole Armenian highlands of the past....we hold the deed to the Western Armenia by the treaty of Sevres, however we cannot enforce it and world powers are happy the way things are right now, that can change of course in the future but we can't trust them either way.

"Millions of people lost their homes"....poor baby. Do you need a hug? Millions of Armenians lost their lives. Yes, we retaliated to your systematic killings, what did you expect? But Armenians never attempted GENOCIDE. This is why allegations of Khojaly genocide are BS (because ~600 Azeris died, out of 30 million).
Millions of Armenians have never existed you delusional kid in 1915 total Armenian population in Ottoman Empire was barely over a million. And Ottoman Empire was at war with two world powers in two seperate fronts even there was such a thing as MILLIONS OF ARMENIANS we didn't have time or power to destroy such a vast population. And if we even attempted a genocide we'd start by killing Armenians in İstanbul which still has their offspring living in here WITH us.

And if we wanted to destroy you so badly which your obsessive mind worked so hard to make you believe. Turkish tanks would be rolling in yerevan the shythole now. DO YOU THINK YOUR RUSSIAN MASTERS CAN SAVE YOU? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ARE YOU DEALING WITH!

Van
Those 3000 year old castles that you couldn't destroy is from us....Kingdom of Urartu with capitol in Van, called by Hebrews the Kingdom of Ararat. You think you guys had trouble and spelled blood for land? You have no idea what we Armenians went through long before you Turks showed up when we were weakened by empires that came and went. Do you know why Armenians have their own quarter in Jerusalem out of four? Ha

Armenians do not claim the whole Armenian highlands of the past....we hold the deed to the Western Armenia by the treaty of Sevres, however we cannot enforce it and world powers are happy the way things are right now, that can change of course in the future but we can't trust them either way.

Millions of Armenians have never existed you delusional kid in 1915 total Armenian population in Ottoman Empire was barely over a million. And Ottoman Empire was at war with two world powers in two seperate fronts even there was such a thing as MILLIONS OF ARMENIANS we didn't have time or power to destroy such a vast population. And if we even attempted a genocide we'd start by killing Armenians in İstanbul which still has their offspring living in here WITH us.

And if we wanted to destroy you so badly which your obsessive mind worked so hard to make you believe. Turkish tanks would be rolling in yerevan the shythole now. DO YOU THINK YOUR RUSSIAN MASTERS CAN SAVE YOU? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ARE YOU DEALING WITH!

I have literally run out of ways to imply that you are borderline r*tarded. There are 10 million Armenians worldwide today. Even if there was no Genocide how can population go from less than 1 million to 10 million in less than 100 years?

Honestly have you read a single book about the history of your country? Title and author, please.

Yes there are some Armenians in Istanbul. Those are survivors that have either converted (Hemshis) or have managed to escape systematic killing. And NO, killings would not have started in Constantinople because that would draw too much international attention.

Turkish tanks are a POS. You seem to be forgetting that our "Russian masters" are guarding the border with Turkey. You understand that Turkey will literally have to kill them to get through to Armenia. They will nuke your people back to that Central Asian cesspool that you originated from if Turks even try to cross the border. And don't pretend that Turkey is not the United States' dog.

I have literally run out of ways to imply that you are borderline r*tarded. There are 10 million Armenians worldwide today. Even if there was no Genocide how can population go from less than 1 million to 10 million in less than 100 years?

Honestly have you read a single book about the history of your country? Title and author, please.

Yes there are some Armenians in Istanbul. Those are survivors that have either converted (Hemshis) or have managed to escape systematic killing. And NO, killings would not have started in Constantinople because that would draw too much international attention.

Turkish tanks are a POS. You seem to be forgetting that our "Russian masters" are guarding the border with Turkey. You understand that Turkey will literally have to kill them to get through to Armenia. They will nuke your people back to that Central Asian cesspool that you originated from if Turks even try to cross the border. And don't pretend that Turkey is not the United States' dog.

Nuke us?What the frack are you talking about?Your " Russian Masters" is there that's right.But not even Putin dares to use Nuclear Power against anyone in the World.And again we dont even need to invade Armenia we have enough Arsenal to blow your Country to the Bronz Age.I am not even counting Azerbaijan! FINALLY DONT PRETEND THAT ARMENİA IS RUSSIAN DOG !You Country is only a puppet

Nuke us?What the frack are you talking about?Your " Russian Masters" is there that's right.But not even Putin dares to use Nuclear Power against anyone in the World.And again we dont even need to invade Armenia we have enough Arsenal to blow your Country to the Bronz Age.I am not even counting Azerbaijan! FINALLY DONT PRETEND THAT ARMENİA IS RUSSIAN DOG !You Country is only a puppet

Putin doesn't have to use nukes I guess. Doesn't change the fact that he could flatten Ankara in half a day. I mean, Turkey's air defense system is worse than Armenia's!

Azerbaijan is an impotent nation. If you keep referring to them, you're going to make me laugh.

By the way, in case you didn't know, CSTO is currently holding military exercises in Armenia. You think it's a coincidence that they were held there? Of course not, because Russia is pulling the strings. It is a reaffirmation that Russia has Armenia's back. Good luck, Genocide-deniers.

Now i have to kee count of all the stray dogs of this planet? Perhaps you've adopted russian puppies who gives a crap. IF already crippled Ottoman Army had the luxury to spare enough swords to slay a phucking million people you wouldn't be deported. Because we'd crush both Russians and French.

Then we phucking kill them to get through Armenia.. what do you care what's going to happen next? you'll be DEAD long before Russians can march through Georgia. last time it took them a week.

Sounds like a face saving exercise. Why else would Türkiye explore every other option with NATO before denying that their bird was shot down? Gross unprofessionalism or Türkiye could be accused of warmongering under it's current hawkish administration.

i agree with you regarding our air defence.It BS.However Russia isn't a SSCR anymore.Big Bear you used to trust it is gone now.Even Russians can't arm theirself.Putin has to buy Mistral , Herons Milan Tow etc. etc.What I am Trying to say Russia is NOT a Global Power.It is a Regional Power just like Turkey.And I am sorry if you believe Russians can beat us in a day; Than you are delusional.I strongly believe our Armed forces can stand against Russia once we established decent air defence.

Then we phucking kill them to get through Armenia.. what do you care what's going to happen next? you'll be DEAD long before Russians can march through Georgia. last time it took them a week.

Turkey is about as close to defeating Russia as Armenia is to defeating Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom