What's new

Turkish Aviation Programs

"To the Land Forces Command, which has so far ordered 59 + 41 T-129 ATAKs, 50 (9 EDH and 41 B1); 6 (B1) helicopters were delivered to the Gendarmerie General Command, which had 18 T-129 ATAK orders."

a translation does it mean 100 x T129 with 50 x A + 50 x B?

how many built till now and how many left to build ?

what is this extra 18 for Gendarmerie General Command?

"To the Land Forces Command, which has so far ordered 59 + 41 T-129 ATAKs, 50 (9 EDH and 41 B1); 6 (B1) helicopters were delivered to the Gendarmerie General Command, which had 18 T-129 ATAK orders."

a translation does it mean 100 x T129 with 50 x A + 50 x B?

how many built till now and how many left to build ?

what is this extra 18 for Gendarmerie General Command?
The T-129 heli numbers in the Turkish Service will be around 90 in total, but I think the additional +41 option will be used as the T-629 and the 12t Heavy Class Attack Heli.
All of the t-129 helis are in the B1 standart now, and they will be upgraded to the B2 standart at the end. Also the source that you quoted as is very old, we have around 54 helis in the Turkish Service today.
The helis of the Gendarmerie were ordered after the July 15 coup attempt, and they will likely to be transfered to the Army Aviation Service later on
There's 59 Army, 18 Gendarmerie and 9 Police orders in total for the Turkish Service. There's also 30 orders from Pakistan and 10+ orders for the Philippines too.
So, 86+30+10 = 126 orders in total

Last edited:
The T-129 heli numbers in the Turkish Service will be around 90 in total, but I think the additional +41 option will be used as the T-629 and the 12t Heavy Class Attack Heli.
All of the t-129 helis are in the B1 standart now, and they will be upgraded to the B2 standart at the end. Also the source that you quoted as is very old, we have around 54 helis in the Turkish Service today.
The helis of the Gendarmerie were ordered after the July 15 coup attempt, and they will likely to be transfered to the Army Aviation Service later on
There's 59 Army, 18 Gendarmerie and 9 Police orders in total for the Turkish Service. There's also 30 orders from Pakistan and 10+ orders for the Philippines too.
So, 86+30+10 = 126 orders in total

Is the deal signed with the Philippines? I think TA signed just MoU with them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom