What's new

Turkish man: Arabs, Pakistanis, and Afghans are genetically less than humans, and we Turks are superior to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azerbaijanis are Kavkaz with significant Iranic and lesser Turkic and Semitic genes. The ones from Azerbaijan are defiantly more Kavkaz.

Not to mention heap loads of Ukrainian refugees as well. Turks are blaming them for rising property prices.

Likewise for Georgians. They are blaming their home rental prices on the influx of East European refugees.
Azerbaijanies and Georgians and Armenians are look like iranian people.

Peopke of South caucasus are look like iranians but people of north Caucasus are look like russians.

Im sure if we made a dna test its have a similar results.

No he's not. Many Muslim tourists contribute to Turkey's economy. He's referring to refugees and illegal migrants.

Refugees and illegal immigrants don't stay in Turkey. They use Turkey as a stop over to cross into European countries.

Pakistani will always be 2nd class citizens wherever they go, unless they sort their own country out... Sadly despite this, they are still treated better as 2nd class citizens overseas than they are at home.

Pakistani will always be 2nd class citizens wherever they go, unless they sort their own country out... Sadly despite this, they are still treated better as 2nd class citizens overseas than they are at home.

Very true.

This is what extreme liberal secularism does to one's brain...

Refugees and illegal immigrants don't stay in Turkey. They use Turkey as a stop over to cross into European countries.

Mostly true. But Syrian refugees came to stay in Turkey until the war ends. Same for Afghan refugees.

Many just came to Turkey. The Pakistanis want to live in Europe from what I read.

Mostly true. But Syrian refugees came to stay in Turkey until the war ends. Same for Afghan refugees.

Many just came to Turkey. The Pakistanis want to live in Europe from what I read.

Afghans also move to European countries when they get the chance. Syrians are moving everywhere.

A shop sign in Turkey banning Afghans, Iranians and Syrians:

main-qimg-f0b6ce9ba81b4ed6d098fb07fff3361b.jpg

Uyghurs have a lot of Tocharian DNA. Tocharians were not Turkic nor was their language remotely related to the Turkic languages.

Plenty of Central Asian Turks also have white genes from Scythians, Sarmatians amongst others.
Since when did Uyghurs started speaking a Tocharian language? Old Ugyhur was formed from the Old Turkic which is supposed to be the oldest member of the Siberian Turkic languages/Northeastern Common Turkic languages. Since Old Uygher isn't used in Xinjiang anymore let's talk about the modern Uyghur language. Uyghur is a Turkic language as it belongs to the Karluk branch of the Turkic languages like the Uzbek language and its variants like Lli Turki. Even though, modern Uyghur is influenced by Arabic, Farsi and a little bit of Mandarin and Russian, it doesn't change the fact that it is a Turkic language.

Cheer up dude your always be welcomed in Bradford

No he's not. Many Muslim tourists contribute to Turkey's economy. He's referring to refugees and illegal migrants.

I find it funny that some Turkish Moslems cry over economic refugees knowing darn well the Turks are economic migrants in the west. Turkish should never cry over that, it makes no sense

Not to mention not all secularists or pseudo-secularists are pro-European. The one I knew disliked Pakistanis but claimed Turks have nothing in common with Europeans.

I think it's not accurate to look at everything so simplistically. Because clearly there is also a division or subdivision in the non-religious class of Turkey.

Most humans are like sheep and don't have the capacity to think broadly. There is concern about overpopulation but people are not discussing the causes of it.

Just check out the ignorance on the thread I created on overpopulation. Pakistanis are dead zombies and don't realise the danger of excessive food production.
Excessive food production is not an issue, the issue is the distribution of food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom