What's new

Turkish man: Arabs, Pakistanis, and Afghans are genetically less than humans, and we Turks are superior to them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How turks are superior to arabs and afghans and Pakistanies?

Arabs had a better civilization to turks.

Afghans are iranic people and they also had a superior civilization to turks.

Pakistanies had sind civilization and they are also had a superior civilization to turks.
Brother. He is just a stupid idiot. Every country has some of those idiots.

We should aim for regional cooperation among our countries instead of arguing with each other over petty stuff. It's the whites that want us to be fighting each other. It's suits their long term interest.

Brother. He is just a stupid idiot. Every country has some of those idiots.

We should aim for regional cooperation among our countries instead of arguing with each other over petty stuff.

It is petty stuff. These secular retards can't win an election. Erdogan is ruling like a lion for 20 years. I am 100% pro Erdogan.

Turkey still has better chances than Pakistan as it's not overpopulated. Not yet but seems to be heading there.
Overpopulation is a problem but so is underpopulation. Look at Japan and South Korea, they will suffer a lot from declining population, especially Japan.

Iran? These retards really like to hate randomly and without any logic.
Many iranians every year went to Turkey for holiday and spend milions of dollars there but you can see their respond to them.

About 8 milions afghans live in iran for about 45 years. We are also a sanctioned nation for 45 years and we don't hate afghans.

One thing is certain, Turkish opinion of Afghans and Pakistanis was much better before the refugee crisis.

This isn't a secular vs. fundamentalist thing. A lot of people are unhappy about the situation.

Many iranians every year went to Turkey for holiday and spend milions of dollars there but you can see their respond to them.

About 8 milions afghans live in iran for about 45 years. We are also a sanctioned nation for 45 years and we don't hate afghans.

Let's just say, retards are everywhere. I am glad that Erdogan is winning again.

Overpopulation is a problem but so is underpopulation. Look at Japan and South Korea, they will suffer a lot from declining population, especially Japan.

I agree under-population can be painful such as in the case of Mongolia. But comparing the two, I'd argue underpopulation is the better option.

Japan is not underpopulated but suffers from a generation gap like South Korea. Regardless these countries enjoy a far higher standard of living.

You do remember that when Pakistan had less than 60 million people, it was an Asian Tiger.

Excessive food production is not an issue, the issue is the distribution of food.

You mean over distribution. As mentioned in this four page essay http://www.panearth.org/WVPI/Papers/FoodPopulationSummary.pdf

Since when did Uyghurs started speaking a Tocharian language? Old Ugyhur was formed from the Old Turkic which is supposed to be the oldest member of the Siberian Turkic languages/Northeastern Common Turkic languages. Since Old Uygher isn't used in Xinjiang anymore let's talk about the modern Uyghur language. Uyghur is a Turkic language as it belongs to the Karluk branch of the Turkic languages like the Uzbek language and its variants like Lli Turki. Even though, modern Uyghur is influenced by Arabic, Farsi and a little bit of Mandarin and Russian, it doesn't change the fact that it is a Turkic language.

Uyghurs are RACIALLY partly of Tocharian descent. This is nothing that can be denied by genetics. Modern Uyghurs are a by-product of meadival Uyghurs mixing with leftover Tocharians, hence why many modern Uyghurs have light hair & eyes.

Last edited:
I find it funny that some Turkish Moslems cry over economic refugees knowing darn well the Turks are economic migrants in the west. Turkish should never cry over that, it makes no sense

I partly agree. The pro-European Muslim hating Turks also hate their own rural population for how conservative they are.

Some of them even label them "Kurds" because they cannot stand their fellow Turks.

Last edited:
1684450093747.png

a fucking Syrian is telling Turks to go back to Central Asia,

We're feeding these people, giving them citizenship, free healthcare, we're spending billions of dollars on them.

I agree under-population can be painful such as in the case of Mongolia. But comparing the two, I'd argue underpopulation is the better option.

Japan is not underpopulated but suffers from a generation gap like South Korea. Regardless these countries enjoy a far higher standard of living.

You do remember that when Pakistan had less than 60 million people, it was an Asian Tiger.
I respect your opinion but I have a completely opposite opinion here. In the case of overpopulation, there are so many ways to effectively train this population to become productive thanks to modern technology; consequently, this can be a complete game changer for the country. Of course, this new population can become a huge liability if it doesn't get educated and fail to become productive for the country. Underpopulation on the other hand is way more difficult to fix than overpopulation.

Pakistan would have never been considered an Asian Tiger if it wasn't for the good economic policies of Ayub Khan. I am also aware of the fact that you despise neoliberalism and proper neoliberalism was the reason why Pakistan became an Asian Tiger. South Korea literally copied Ayub's model and made some improvements along the way and look at them now. I am no fan of neoliberalism but hardcore neoliberalism is the most perfect solution for a corrupt country like Pakistan. Adopting neoliberalism means the government will have to surrender a lot of its policies to the private sector but the government must provide an even playing field to all players. If this can happen then I promise you that Pakistan will once again become an Asian Tiger. For neoliberalism to work, the state must provide an even playing field and have very pro-business policies.
However, at the same time, I would like the government to provide affordable public transport. universal healthcare and affordable education.

No not really. They've hated Iranians going back generations and the hatred is mutual. Read this: http://www.iranian.com/dAyiHamid/2000/September/Racism/index.html
We and turks had a close history of cooperation.
We didn't hate each other its a lie.

You can find many persians working in turkish dynasties in islamic history. Even sultan wifes were persian and they had persian blood.their vazirs, mullahs,... were persian.

But after ataturk, turkey became a separate country from other islamic nations. And now they hate us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom