What's new

Turkish Maroon berets - (beat Delta force aswell)

Excuse my language but the thing called "güven atisi" (confidence/trust shoot), is such a ridiculous and idiotic thing to do. A soldier always trusts his fellow soldier, you don't have to fricking risk your life with such a moronic action to prove your trust. :hitwall:

Best Special Forces in the world...as smart - heroic - strong ( my opinion )
1: Azerbaijan SF
2: Russian SF
3: Turkish SF
4: Polish SF
5: American SF
You must be joking,right?
So Azerbaijan is the best and Polish forces are better than Americans?

You must be joking,right?
So Azerbaijan is the best and Polish forces are better than Americans?

there are more hero like him in azerbajan army..

Mübariz

there are more hero like him in azerbajan army..

Mübariz

Ok,that's your opinion,you are bringing example of a single officer to prove Azerbaijan is the best.This is not a sane way of conclusion,no matter how smart,powerful,heroic one special force is,you can't judge if they are good or not until you see them in an extensive and real combat situation.
Every country has a lot of heroes like the one you just brought as example,I can bring you hundreds (if not thousands) of heroes from my country who were very smart and strong too,but still I can't conclude that we have best forces in the world.Your reasoning has a problem here.

I have doubts about the capacities that being constantly exaggerated everywhere, I know they're well trained and specially chosen but I see reason to accept them as super elite warriors because as I said we saw nothing that supports it.

Do you know the training in which they fight unarmed against dogs?

my favorite not azerbaijan only because of Mübariz, also i have much memory , much info , i seen much proof in real life too..and i feel like " lion " my Azerbaijani friends - Azerbaijani peoples in real life.. Note :They are more Turkish than us. ( about culture -belief - orginally )

Turkish Maroon Berets are very good , they one many contests before in real life , such as the one shown in germany and other countries against many countries special ops.

b08j5.jpg

b08jz.jpg

b08kr.jpg

b0963.jpg

b096m.jpg

Oh, you can be sure, if you trust Turkish Armed Forces as a whole of course...

I'm more rational then emotional, I'm pretty sure they're well trained but I see pretty much nothing to consider them one of the best, what we saw about them ? what are they achieved ? depends on what we consider them that great ?

I'm more rational then emotional, I'm pretty sure they're well trained but I see pretty much nothing to consider them one of the best, what we saw about them ? what are they achieved ? depends on what we consider them that great ?

capture of pkk leaders , many high position ones , many operations.

2191.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20944_1336282331311_1358689363_30917846_4864456_n1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

FFS, even Turkish Army as a whole is accepted as one of the strongest armies in the world. Why it is so hard to believe it also include one of the best Special Forces in the World?

By the way i'm being rational too like i always do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom