What's new

Turkish Maroon berets - (beat Delta force aswell)

fft191mf1571942.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bordo_bere.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

TRAINING WITH ANOTHER COUNTRY

resim-ozel-kuvvetler-6-bordo-bereliler-134-bordo-bereliler-okk-8044.htm

17334_272650479353_244412534353_3128754_978327_n1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

17334_272650459353_244412534353_3128750_2032402_n1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

17334_272650469353_244412534353_3128752_2303828_n1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

fhghynbnbk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

198728_10150269510249354_244412534353_7324467_1257640_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

FFS, even Turkish Army as a whole is accepted as one of the strongest armies in the world. Why it is so hard to believe it also include one of the best Special Forces in the World?

By the way i'm being rational too like i always do.

Turkish army is strong but I would not say one of the strongest, we're lacking countless things.

But thats not a rational view, as I said are you depending your view on what ?

We cant get rid of our habits , if we build a spaceship its rubbish if we conquer the world we should have conquered mars aswell , if we make the best weapon its overhyped , other countries are mouth open to some things we make and we always criticise .

Turkish army is strong but I would not say one of the strongest, we're lacking countless things.

But thats not a rational view, as I said are you depending your view on what ?

We are not the only one who lack things, others are lacking more, thus it makes Turkish Army one of the best.

Its discipline and quality of training has been proven. If it has Special Forces which consist of specially chosen soldiers with high quality training and equipment, it must be one of the best.

I do not need propaganda videos or their pictures holding fancy guns to trust them.

What we're really lacking is an appropriate government.

I think many different things affect and count for an army to be strong,equipment is only one of them.
There are some others things,like will to fight,morals,self-confidence and etc.If we count all of these,we shouldn't be surprised if an army like Turkey (or any other country who has them) defeat a much stronger enemy or the opposite,loses to a weaker enemy.We have a lot of examples in the history where for example an army of 1000,defeats an army of 15,000.
Targon: You can not say Turkish army is strong,is the best or is weak unless you see it in a real war scenario,it may act too strong,too weak or mediocre.All other armies should be seen this way too.

-Lacking of countless things.
-Pretty much no conventional war experience.

Despite of these facts, its still a strong army but I see no reason to consider it one of the best.

Thats pure emotion, we have no idea what could they done in real wars, we have no evidence to put them among the best, also I think there isn't an extraordinary training in the Turkish army.

Thats pure emotion, we have no idea what could they done in real wars, we have no evidence to put them among the best, also I think there isn't an extraordinary training in the Turkish army.

Did you serve? if yes, how many months? And which class?

I'm not served myself but many of my relatives served in many different classes.

I can't understand what is the big deal here ? why everybody so obssessed with that "we're best" complex ?

I'm not served myself but many of my relatives served in many different classes.

I can't understand what is the big deal here ? why everybody so obssessed with that "we're best" complex ?

I served 6 month. Training was not enough for 6 month. Nevertheless i trained with 3 different types of automatic firearms.

I was 68 kg before. During the service I was 75 kg. Full with muscles. I could have beaten any terrorists with my fists. They made us run 3000 meters each weekend, we used to run every evening in a Football stadium.

If I served 12 month, i would be better. Guess what can those commandos, maroon berets do!! They are sure the best.

If you guys want to know what extreme training is,you better take a look at Chinese military,they are really extreme :D

I guess nobody here is able to understand me, I'm saying depends on what are you claiming they're the best ? compared to who ? depends what achievement ?

Nationalistic obsess in my country killing me.

Everybody have heard about the USA's delta force and its fame (proven or mythical), but no one has ever heard of the Turkish maroon berets. These Units are classified as top secret, and their missions are also TS.

Knowing the historical fighting spirit of the Turks and their world famous courage, and apart from being the second strongest army of NATO after the US which outnumbers it in population by 3 to 1, Turkish armed forces are second to none in real war situations.
The only defeats the Ottoman empire suffered were due to close allies betrayal, so if Turkey is aware of this, it will have an invincible Muslim Army Again in its own right.

Extremely courageous in extreme conditions is what Turkish soldiers have proven in many places like Indo-china or vietnam, but in reality they have proven it throughout history.

I guess nobody here is able to understand me, I'm saying depends on what are you claiming they're the best ? compared to who ? depends what achievement ?

Nationalistic obsess in my country killing me.

Full time soldiers receive proper training. They receive it under the fire. Go to the service and see it with your own eyes. Dont make them mad. They are not angels, but crazy psychopaths.

Everybody have heard about the USA's delta force and its fame (proven or mythical), but no one has ever heard of the Turkish maroon berets. These Units are classified as top secret, and their missions are also TS.

Because of Hollywood.

Because they're the only full time soldiers in the world ? I repeated many times there is pretty much no real reason to put them among the best, depends on what we can do that ? only a real war situation will show how good they're.

Back
Top Bottom