What's new

Turkish Military Command resigns ! BN

Had it been Pakistan.... Govt. would have been kicked out... This is why i love :pakistan:

lol This is the first time in Turkey that Military have backed off, in past, it was the Government which was forced to resign or over-thrown by the Military.

Whats so funny Bordo Enes? The country is in crises 100s of officers and generals are in jails, pkk became stronger and attacks getting worse by day.. DTP declared Democratic autonomy. Yesterday Armenia declared ''agri mountian region'' still Armenian land. I'm sorry but it looks like AKP totally f....up my friends.

Whats so funny Bordo Enes? The country is in crises 100s of officers and generals are in jails, pkk became stronger and attacks getting worse by day.. DTP declared Democratic autonomy. Yesterday Armenia declared agri mountian region belongs to Armenia. I'm sorry but it looks like AKP totally f....up my friends.

those officers and generals in jail sits there because they try to make a coup and take the power in turkey. you want an another coupe'd etat like in the 80's?

pkk doesnt become stronger, they just attack more know because of the situation. summer, a lot of tourists. the elections are over etc.

dtp can declare what the hell they want, as long as i am a turk, i will never ever let them call that area kurdistan. let them live in their wet dreams. and relax AKP has done a lot of things for turkey over the last 8 years. i'm sure they can make something this time to.

ATM 250 Generals are in jails still waiting for the charges, some of them for the so called coup plans others for the ERGENEKON/JITEM cases. I know they made mistakes in the struggle against PKK but the problem is, why do they put all the blame to the military? Erdogan always and everytime only blame the military and the state for the things happend during the 90s as if there wasnt PKK terror, all those countre-terror/special warfare organisations were founded because of PKK in the first place and they were using guerilla tactics in a very succesfull ways. There was no other options left then to fight them like they fighted us.. See now they cant handle them because all those anti-terror groups are in jails.

Whats so funny Bordo Enes? The country is in crises 100s of officers and generals are in jails, pkk became stronger and attacks getting worse by day.. DTP declared Democratic autonomy. Yesterday Armenia declared ''agri mountian region'' still Armenian land. I'm sorry but it looks like AKP totally f....up my friends.

LOL whats yours ******* point?? Saying that the Turkey was better of with CHP or MHP staying poor with high number of coruption? Having crappy economie and a joke to the world, Getting couped all the time??? ******* moron you dont know where your talking about because the AKP your able to afford a computer and you still write crap about them.
Because the AKP we have a Great economie which is rising massivly
Because the AKP we came from 200 Billion a year GDP to Almost 1 Trillion
Because the AKP we are able to arrest these Evil people
Because the AKP are our armed forces one of the most powerfull in the world
Because the AKP Corruption is highly decreased
Because the AKP we are much closer to both Western and Muslims countries
Because the AKP we will be a Space cabeable nation by 2020
Because the AKP the Evil Grey wolves maffia(MHP) barrely have power left.

The AKP is the best party that is greated in turkish history and they are the best.

lol This is the first time in Turkey that Military have backed off, in past, it was the Government which was forced to resign or over-thrown by the Military.

things have improved in Turkey, isnot it? now lets see who agrees with Turkey as Role model? :laugh:

Well, it's the generals own choice. But one thing is sure, and that is the necessity of having good and competent people on the post. Having "political" figures in the military is a joke. Hopefully We'll get a professional army very soon.

Of course there will be many pov on how the current government is doing things, but fact is the previous governments until AKP came we're at the mercy of the military, during those times we didn't have many generals resigning, so go figur.

Maybe the military went overboard while protecting turkey, but as it is with many things when you start digging up dirt it won't stop. Perhaps there should be some precedence on how these kind of cases are handled.

Perhaps the decision to make military officers subject to civilian court was a mistake, but I am not convinced that a military court has authority to dish out punishments for coup charges. but one thing is certain, the more people are involved in this case the bigger it will grow, my cousin who is a judge in istanbul said that there was a need to establish "clearer" guidelines to who a prosecutor could indict.

From what he told me, it sounded like, "if you have any affiliation with a criminal, such as having spoken to him, there is a big chance you may be arrested", arresting people is meant to prevent them from destroying evidence or running away. But this way you end up arresting a crapload of people.

Because the AKP we have a Great economie which is rising massivly
LOL, how u buy silly propaganda.

ture.gif

Turkish economic growth is typical for East Europe countries. Nothing special about it at all.

ture.gif

Turkish economic growth is typical for East Europe countries. Nothing special about it at all.

When AKP ascended to power in 2002 the Turkish economy experienced a boom as the graph illustrates. Every country in the Western Hemisphere have experiened recession in 2008-2009 so what is the point with that graph, what are you trying to prove? Today per capita income PPP is 15.000 and nominal is 10.400. From 3.000 to 10.000 is a great achievement.
But as Saithan says, the courts need to have some certain guidelines for arresting people. Just being accused of something is not a reason to keep people behind bars for years.

ATM 250 Generals are in jails still waiting for the charges, some of them for the so called coup plans others for the ERGENEKON/JITEM cases. I know they made mistakes in the struggle against PKK but the problem is, why do they put all the blame to the military? Erdogan always and everytime only blame the military and the state for the things happend during the 90s as if there wasnt PKK terror, all those countre-terror/special warfare organisations were founded because of PKK in the first place and they were using guerilla tactics in a very succesfull ways. There was no other options left then to fight them like they fighted us.. See now they cant handle them because all those anti-terror groups are in jails.

If you think bombing civillians and slaughtering them are succesfull tactics then you need to visit the doctor. The Turkish army was one of the most corrupted organizations in Turkey. Thanks to these ongoing prosecutions we are cleaning it. I remember, a couple of years ago you couldnt deal with the police unless you bribed them. It was the same in official state buildings, corrupted incompetent people were just stealing everything. But today, that scenario is changing. And some people who are either blinded by empty propoganda or because they want to keep the old way where they can live like masters still want the old Turkey. If you are unable to see the developments in Turkey, why don't you take a look around. The infrastructure has improved more than double as with the overall economy. People smile today, which wasnt visible just nine years ago. But facsist people who cant stand women with hijab going to universities and who can't stand justice have a hard time in contemporary Turkey, are you one of them?

ture.gif

I think you got it all wrong - Per Capita Figure is only used for looking at impact of growth long term - Turkey really started to progress right after 2000 so it will take decades before it reaches good levels of per capita.China has lower per capita then Greece - Does not mean China is not doing good economically.GDP is much much better indicator of economic strength.
2q84yg6.png

So Indeed Turkey Economy is growing and will touch 1 trillion in i think 5-6 years if growth does not stop.Right now it's $960.5 billion (2010 est.) which is quite big (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/tu.html )

When AKP ascended to power in 2002 the Turkish economy experienced a boom as the graph illustrates. Every country in the Western Hemisphere have experiened recession in 2008-2009 so what is the point with that graph, what are you trying to prove? Today per capita income PPP is 15.000 and nominal is 10.400. From 3.000 to 10.000 is a great achievement.
But as Saithan says, the courts need to have some certain guidelines for arresting people. Just being accused of something is not a reason to keep people behind bars for years.
I show that there is nothing special in growth. Just typical East Eruope economy.

For instance. In 2002 Turkey had 1.43 times more GDP per capita than Russia. Today Russia has slightly more GDP per capita than Turkey. And trade deficit of Turkey under AKP is beating records.

tur1.gif

☪☪☪☪;1983115 said:
I think you got it all wrong - Per Capita Figure is only used for looking at impact of growth long term - Turkey really started to progress right after 2000 so it will take decades before it reaches good levels of per capita.
Turkey progress started long before 2000. It was always the reachest non oil Muslim state, by a large margin.

China has lower per capita then Greece - Does not mean China is not doing good economically.
I was talking about growth rates.

GDP is much much better indicator of economic strength.
You seriously compare 80 million Turkey with 5 million Croatia? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom