What's new

Turkish Students Win International Micro Satellite Competition

i'm back just for this thread loooolz , watch dude the difference between the countries it operates silently and speaking countries every day and do not work anything . .

4314987544d0d8908030o.jpg

have a nice watching
61.gif

- - - - -

as for our brothers of the turks, this is not something stranger to them, congratulations and wish for them the best :)

Where are Iranian satellites? only one?!
795752.gif

i'm back just for this thread loooolz , watch dude the difference between the countries it operates silently and speaking countries every day and do not work anything . .

4314987544d0d8908030o.jpg

have a nice watching
61.gif

- - - - -

as for our brothers of the turks, this is not something stranger to them, congratulations and wish for them the best :)

You wahabis are genetically stupid, but let me help you out. Iran has 3 sat in orbit whilst turkey cannot even launch one :lol:

85931.gif

Mossa! you are lucky man. I was in hell in the other thread while you were laughing here...!:lol:
@PGK
You man portrays a very nice pic of your country here.

this guy says making sat is harder than making a SLV and then you say I don't portray MY country well? :rofl:

You wahabis are genetically stupid, but let me help you out. Iran has 3 sat in orbit whilst turkey cannot even launch one :lol:

are you a another moron? this guy says making sat is harder than making a SLV and then you say I don't portray MY country well? :rofl:

Actually, Turkey has 3, KSA 10, and Iran
638843.gif
only 1. Before you get mad, it's not my fault those damn Saudis locally manufacture their own satellites. They are actually stupid, I am 100% with your cause PGK.
875846.gif

638843.gif
only 1. Before you mad, it's not my fault damn Saudis locally manufacture their own satellites. They are actually, I am 100% with your cause.
No you'e wrong, saudi has 10000, turkey has 8000 and Iran has none.

but if you are actually interested to know then I will tell you that our first sat was omid, then we lanuched rasad 1 then Navid-e Elm-o Sanat. here visit this
Iranian Space Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not very heavy but we are doubling them in mass every time, fajr will be 100kg, twice more than the previous. we will also launch a 1 ton by 2015.

when did I mention my government? you just proved I was right about the first part of what you quoted.

i just wana give u advice not more , cuz i feel a ashamed when i see u talk like that
rolleyes2.gif
. .

and i don't care about how much u have satellites , for me let us say u have a 20
wink.gif
. .​

638843.gif
only 1. Before you get mad, it's not my fault those damn Saudis locally manufacture their own satellites. They are actually stupid, I am 100% with your cause PGK.
875846.gif

LoL OMG PGK does not even understand sarcasm :rofl: . Oh man that guy truly is "Special".

I don't know how but this thread already became a Iran vs Saudi thread. Please read the article and the title of this thread, it says
Turkish Students Win International Micro Satellite Competition, not "Iran can lunch better satellites than KSA".

another thread that turned to a pissing contest... do you guys realize nobody will waste time over the garbage you posted? want to contribute, add some objective information. You don't have information? shut up like me. feeling insecure and want to troll about it? go fvck yourself. just somewhere else

LoL OMG PGK does not even understand sarcasm :rofl: . Oh man that guy truly is "Special".

Because I thanked his comment that means I do not understand sarcasm? you poor al sauds get mind raped every second in this forum.:rofl:
لديك استخبارات لجمل لك البدو فقراء.

another thread that turned to a pissing contest... do you guys realize nobody will waste time over the garbage you posted? want to contribute, add some objective information. You don't have information? shut up like me. feeling insecure and want to troll about it? go fvck yourself. just somewhere else
teach me how to fck myself and I might give it a go.:lol:

Year old news, but congrats anyways. :tup: Oh wait, you guys won it last year too! And this year! Nicely done.

Here's the full result, second and third from India:enjoy:

First Place
Istanbul Technical University
Team UYARI

Second Place
SRM University, India
Team WelkinSat

Third Place
Indian Institute of Technology
Team GARUDA

Fourth Place
Istanbul Technical University
Team Lagari

Fifth Place
University of Michigan
Team OverEasy

6pyfr9.jpg

You wahabis are genetically stupid, but let me help you out. Iran has 3 sat in orbit whilst turkey cannot even launch one

Not very heavy but we are doubling them in mass every time, fajr will be 100kg, twice more than the previous. we will also launch a 1 ton by 2015.

Like that. ^^

See olds links:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/185189-can-turkey-send-satellite-into-space-near-future-9.html#post3020349

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/185189-can-turkey-send-satellite-into-space-near-future-9.html#post3020356

:rofl::rofl:

And here's what Turkey is in the process to make.

See old link:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/185666-arirang-3-spy-satellite-launch-lifts-koreas-space-program.html

Back
Top Bottom