What's new

Turkiye's annual inflation rate hits 69.97% in April

I am bringing the rest to you so that you can see with your own eyes what I want to convey, and this is with one product only. I did not mention the missiles or other equipment or the re-manufactured Israeli copies as Turkish.

Don't come with stories you picked up from Internet, lol how old are you? How can you come to a decision it is re-manufactured? Thats maybe a good story in Egypt to the public but this bs story...:-)

Average Egyptian look to Turkish products, it doesn't matter in the end what you people believe Turkish defence industry will be 100 light year ahead Egypt...8-)

Thats not true. Goverment hides real figures for lower salaries and pensions.

Real infilation is over 160 %.

Prices of Some products trippled or doubled.

in November 2021

one liter diesel was 8.3 TL. May 2022 22.5 TL.
12 Kg LPG was 120 TL. Now 320 TL.
Electric tap water public transporation and LNG rises more then 200%
5 kg sunflower oil was 60 TL. Now 160 TL.
Used cars and houses have been skyrocekted.

List very long and officials datas are merely lies.
Goverment failed very hard.

Don't come with stories you picked up from Internet, lol how old are you? How can you come to a decision it is re-manufactured? Thats maybe a good story in Egypt to the public but this bs story...:-)

Average Egyptian look to Turkish products, it doesn't matter in the end what you people believe Turkish defence industry will be 100 light year ahead Egypt...8-)
This is true and not as you mentioned
We will not reach what Turkey has reached in this period because there is no technology transfer with Israel and Italy and the manufacture of products or spare parts from them, unfortunately.
I do not laugh at anyone. If you do not know the Joker, I advise you to know more. As I told you, if you want to see again Israeli products that they make as Turkish, I can attach all this to you. Do not despair of my participation, as it is very effective😂🤣

This is true and not as you mentioned
We will not reach what Turkey has reached in this period because there is no technology transfer with Israel and Italy and the manufacture of products or spare parts from them, unfortunately.
I do not laugh at anyone. If you do not know the Joker, I advise you to know more. As I told you, if you want to see again Israeli products that they make as Turkish, I can attach all this to you. Do not despair of my participation, as it is very effective😂🤣

ok....:-)

lol

is this your source?

Altay tank was orginally derivered from K2 thats treu but it is not the same. Fire control and electronics are all Turkish like ATAK attack helicopter, it is much better then the Italian Mangusta. As you can see Turkey lacks on several items, but this doesn't make Turkey low level like your dumb Egyptian journalists describe.

This is even no ToT, bu starting a new project. We build a new product on old chassis. Calling that a remanfactured, you Egyptians should start to make things if you see it that easy:p:. From mission computers to FLIR systems, from engine to tyres, SATCOM to data-link, seekers to IIR.

٢٠٢٢٠٥٠٢_١٠٣٤٣٦.jpg
IMG-20220413-WA0000.jpg
1648957408129.png

Untitled.png

FB_IMG_1638183252673.jpg
1638670665256.png
img_16_1638423955869.jpg

IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٢٢٣_١٨٣٩٣٣.jpg
IMG_20211129_163417.jpg

What we have achieved in a few years, you have been working on it for years before us. Do not rush, you will become dwarves soon

Attachments

• IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٤٠١_٢٠١٢٤٠.jpg
    IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٤٠١_٢٠١٢٤٠.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 15
  • ٢٠٢٢٠٤٠١_٢٠٠٦٤٨.jpg
    ٢٠٢٢٠٤٠١_٢٠٠٦٤٨.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 12
  • ٢٠٢٢٠٤٠١_٢٠٠٦٤٣.jpg
    ٢٠٢٢٠٤٠١_٢٠٠٦٤٣.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 16
What is your point ?
They cant produce their own electronics like some people claim they do

Thats not true. Goverment hides real figures for lower salaries and pensions.

Real infilation is over 160 %.

Prices of Some products trippled or doubled.

in November 2021

one liter diesel was 8.3 TL. May 2022 22.5 TL.
12 Kg LPG was 120 TL. Now 320 TL.
Electric tap water public transporation and LNG rises more then 200%
5 kg sunflower oil was 60 TL. Now 160 TL.
Used cars and houses have been skyrocekted.

List very long and officials datas are merely lies.
Goverment failed very hard.
any goverment will publish unreal figures, example american inflation is now at 8.5 to 9 but in reality its 12 to 15

Are you trying to tell me that you're an Indian? Who lives in India? And is very Indian? So Indian he loves Turkey and hates Russia?

Almost all of Indians are pro Russian yes but not all

Turkiye's annual inflation rate hits 69.97% in April​

Consumer price index sees 7.25% rise on monthly basis, says TurkStat​

Övünç Kutlu |05.05.2022

Turkiye's annual inflation rate hits 69.97% in April's annual inflation rate hits 69.97% in April

ANKARA
Turkiye saw a 69.97% annual hike in consumer prices in April, the country’s statistical authority said on Thursday.
The annual increase was 61.14% in March and 17.14% in April 2021, according to the Turkish Statistical Institute (TurkStat).
The monthly inflation gain was 7.25% in April this year and 1.68% in April 2021.
The lowest annual increase was seen in communication with a gain of 18.71% TurkStat said in a statement.
Clothing and footwear saw a gain of 26.23%, while education rose 27.73% and health increased 35.95%.
"On the other hand, transportation with 105.86%, food and non-alcoholic beverages with 89.10% and furnishings and household equipment with 77.64% were the main groups where high annual increases realized," the statement said.
"In April 2022, within average prices of 409 items in the index, the average prices of 27 items decreased and the average prices of 45 items remained unchanged while the average prices of 337 items increased," it added.
I suspect this is hybrid warfare against the Turkish administration. These steps are the preliminary steps before a riot and protests are arranged against the ruling party based on worsenning economic conditions. Members are bribed and parlianment is disrupted. If parlianmentary changeover does not succeed then military steps in on basis of worsenning political situation. These are the classic hallmarks of economic parts of hybrid warfare. Turkey is becomming too independent and US/EU do not like that. Recent change in direction by Erdogan may have been to allay US anxieties but I suspect they want another puppet of the West whom they can control. May Allah have mercy on my beautiful Turkey and its lovely people. Ameen.
A very concerned Pakistani brother
A

I suspect this is hybrid warfare against the Turkish administration. These steps are the preliminary steps before a riot and protests are arranged against the ruling party based on worsenning economic conditions. Members are bribed and parlianment is disrupted. If parlianmentary changeover does not succeed then military steps in on basis of worsenning political situation. These are the classic hallmarks of economic parts of hybrid warfare. Turkey is becomming too independent and US/EU do not like that. Recent change in direction by Erdogan may have been to allay US anxieties but I suspect they want another puppet of the West whom they can control. May Allah have mercy on my beautiful Turkey and its lovely people. Ameen.
A very concerned Pakistani brother
A

More like cause by printing money. The solution is discipline in not using easy measure like printing money to support gov budget.

Look on Indonesia under Soekarno, and how Soeharto trusted high caliber Indonesian economists to bring down inflation ( around 1000 percent at its peak ).

Soekarno and Erdo is the same, both is ambitious in defense procurements and do regional war

1.5% inChina

China is a producer and low inflation is normal.
In the 1990s, we Chinese also experienced a period of excessive inflation. But high inflation stimulated our exports, and finally we stood up again. I believe Turkey can repeat China's success.

China is a producer and low inflation is normal.
In the 1990s, we Chinese also experienced a period of excessive inflation. But high inflation stimulated our exports, and finally we stood up again. I believe Turkey can repeat China's success.

I believe we might be entering a period of secular higher base prices for basic commodities, maybe not as high as today, but higher than 2019.

Turkey goes through high to hyperinflation often, so it is clear that going through it one more time isn't some magic cure-all.

The secular higher base prices for basic commodities is why all the economies that are based on basic materials imports have currencies that are rapidly deteriorating, including Japan and Europe, and more recently, China.

Back
Top Bottom