What's new

Turkiye's annual inflation rate hits 69.97% in April

How is it suspicious ? Is joining a open forum something bad ? You have no authority here , you're just like me - a member .
And how is my stance 'suspicious' as you claim. I'll be glad if you could should your true englightened logic here . I'm interested to see how you define an " INDIAN" if you know what what you're talking about .
Vast majority of Indians on the internet are anti-Turkish(out of spite for Pakistan) and claim they love Russia. Simple as that.
😝

Vast majority of Indians on the internet are anti-Turkish(out of spite for Pakistan) and claim they love Russia. Simple as that.
😝
As simple as that ? You're a kid I assume . you met some folks on the internet who are/claim to be indian plus they support russia and you take that to be the general image of roughly 1.34 billion people ? You're very biased mate , learn to accomodate diversity of views .

you should research then
I would appreciate if you could give me some sources/examples which I can refer to . For example - turks are making and exporting a large array of UCAVs to foreign countries but i haven't heard the same about Egypt .

I would appreciate if you could give me some sources/examples which I can refer to . For example - turks are making and exporting a large array of UCAVs to foreign countries but i haven't heard the same about Egypt .
mostly mraps and small arms and amoun air defence systems. to african countries and arab countries mostly gulf. The defence industry was left behind by the previous the president who ruled for 30 years didnt do much the current one is doing alot theres alot of threads abt egypt in this website you should visit them if you want to learn more
uavs as well

As simple as that ? You're a kid I assume . you met some folks on the internet who are/claim to be indian plus they support russia and you take that to be the general image of roughly 1.34 billion people ? You're very biased mate , learn to accomodate diversity of views .
Russia has been an ally and weapons provider for India decades now. Turkey and Pakistan have brotherly relations.

A brand new Indian member joins all of a sudden and supports Turkey instead of Russia. If that isn't at least unusual,then what?

mostly mraps and small arms and amoun air defence systems. to african countries and arab countries mostly gulf. The defence industry was left behind by the previous the president who ruled for 30 years didnt do much the current one is doing alot theres alot of threads abt egypt in this website you should visit them if you want to learn more
uavs as well
I think your defence industry had to face the same dilema that our indian arms industry had to face for the larger duration of cold war . Here in india too we have only started supporting indigenisation of our defence systems in the past 10-12 years .

I think your defence industry had to face the same dilema that our indian arms industry had to face for the larger duration of cold war . Here in india too we have only started supporting indigenisation of our defence systems in the past 10-12 years .
well here it was the last 7 years lol

Russia has been an ally and weapons provider for India decades now. Turkey and Pakistan have brotherly relations.
Russia has been a ' friend with benefits' for india . It never was a true ally , especially , india had an alliance with thr USSR , not with Russia .
A brand new Indian member joins all of a sudden and supports Turkey instead of Russia. If that isn't at least unusual,then what?
I neither support turkey nor Russia . I only support what I find is right . If you can't digest that , then I can't help it . It's not unusual at all if you have a big mind. But sadly , you've confined yourself to a stereotypical image about india . Just like any human being i am entitled to my own views . Broaden your mindset mate. Don't assume 1.34 billion to have the same view . It's like saying all 10 million greeks hate turkey.

Russia has been a ' friend with benefits' for india . It never was a true ally , especially , india had an alliance with thr USSR , not with Russia .

I neither support turkey nor Russia . I only support what I find is right . If you can't digest that , then I can't help it . It's not unusual at all if you have a big mind. But sadly , you've confined yourself to a stereotypical image about india . Just like any human being i am entitled to my own views . Broaden your mindset mate. Don't assume 1.34 billion to have the same view . It's like saying all 10 million greeks hate turkey.
Ok sir,I will broaden my mind.

That was 49 years ago . Egypt hasn't fought any major war since then .

Still Turks are arming Ukraine with Military equipment against russia , essentially , that means they are actively opposing Russia in the war .

Like what ? I haven't heard of any Egyptian Military tech making it's way into the invetory of other international militaries.

Really ? Is this some kind of a personal attack , I guess that's what you do when you can't present logic in your argument , you must be frustrated . Anyways , I thought it might be worth arguing with you , but your language suits a troll.
I will reply to you with only one Turkish product that you make, and then if you talk too much, I will bring you the rest of the products because it is clear that you are new

1607492419608.png
1607490811965.png
1607490795017.png
tb-2 garmin.png
HgxnaGioLYFqWAa-1600x900-noPad.jpg
a8d3171a-ad12-4750-96a9-c1919c5f9e8c.jpg

I will reply to you with only one Turkish product that you make, and then if you talk too much, I will bring you the rest of the products because it is clear that you are new

View attachment 841934View attachment 841935View attachment 841936View attachment 841937View attachment 841938View attachment 841939

These are irrelevant parts you can get over the whole world, it makes the drone cheap. Why would a drone company like Baykar make GPS tracker or actuator? It is a AERO company and not parts company, even the Americans use chinese parts for ther fighters and doesn't make them less American.

What makes the TB2 is mission computer, flight computer, data-link, flight computer, IMU Body parts and software is Baykar own product you can not get it from aftermakrt!

But the member is right.... :-)

Last edited:
These are irrelevant parts you can get over the whole world, it makes the drone cheap. Why would a drone company like Baykar make GPS tracker or actuator? It is a AERO company and not parts company, even the Americans use chinese parts for ther fighters and doesn't make them less American.

What makes the TB2 is mission computer, flight computer, data-link, flight computer, IMU Body parts and software is Baykar own product you can not get it from aftermakrt!

But the member is right.... :-)
I am bringing the rest to you so that you can see with your own eyes what I want to convey, and this is with one product only. I did not mention the missiles or other equipment or the re-manufactured Israeli copies as Turkish.

Back
Top Bottom