What's new

Turning Tables, U.S. Troops Ambush Taliban With Swift and Lethal Results

talibans already are disowned only outsiders feed them pay them shelter them and send them in to do horrendous acts and we know them very well. leaving out talibans as natural successors of the western crusaders:) gotta say that, the muslims killing muslims same old crap repeats some one is funding one side against the other again we know who is doing all this dreadful acts..those who proudly calls "the great satan state" should remove the official motto "In God We Trust" because these are the hypocrites who trust fully in satan proudly calling themselves the great satan! beside who gives crap to the great satan state when satan didn't come to rescue the bankrupt state..have fun fund more taliban and be more bankrupt..

And your comment has what, also, to do with two marines and an afghan platoon in the Korengal? Do you troll as well as dabong and Arsenal6?

"talibans already are disowned..."

"Disowned"? That's Omar and company down in Quetta. They're not disowned by Pakistan, you, or the fat cat wahabbi/salafi donors in the gulf states and KSA.

Check with them to see where B. Mehsud finds his money. Oh, luftwaffe, if you weren't aware-in addition to very rich, very wahabbi donors in the gulf, there are also some of the world's richest private arms dealers.

Think about it-opium, guns, and rich wahabbist. The channels LOOONG established. The routes well-known. The hands well greased.

You've your own problems and they're muslim. Nobody else:agree:.

:) you know u've problem when ur beloved ones are dragged when it comes to taliban truth hurts? Quetta factor ur messing we know we'll clean it up don't worry we cleaned up those 3 idiots in Quetta already trolling on ur behalf..
B.mesud get finds money? or paid money:) who cares about whabbis all ur pets keep them..should i say do u troll as ur rest of amrikans on this forum..

"Yeah OK
Getting a few rag tags, who are using basic weaponary is nothing from a mighty military the US claims to be.
GEt me Usma and, rid of the Taliban in the world then blow your horn !
AT least then you have beaten the Soviets and many other nation that tried invade Afganistan."

Complain away. That's not me dissembling this thread from MY chosen topic. Don't like it? Leave.

No obfuscating dissemblance by trolling irhabi losers, please?

I ask again as this was your first comment following my article, what has this rant to do with two marines and an afghan platoon in the Korengal valley?

I now rather hope you'll stay. I note with interest how your spelling has absolutely collapsed- a sure and certain sign that stress, anger, frustration, bitterness, etc. have de-coupled your fingers from your brain.

I'm very happy.

I must admit surprise at your seeming discombobulation but, together, we'll work through this issue.

Sort of like America and Pakistan, eh?:usflag::pakistan:

Now, have you read my nice C.J. Chivers article on two enlisted marines and the fine courageous work they do living among thirty or so afghans and nobody else- no American sergeants, officers, hot showers, luxurious five star hotels, and re-enlisting just for that specific opportunity?

I'd say those two young American marines have the proper crusading spirit, wouldn't you agree?:agree:

I hope so as you'll find it lovely and instructive reading about our mentoring methods. I sure did.

God bless them and keep them safe this Memorial day.

" you know u've problem when ur *** is dragged when it comes to taliban lol truth hurts? Quetta factor ur messing we know u know we'll clean it up don't worry we cleaned up those 3 idiots in Quetta already trolling on ur behalf..
B.mesud get finds money? or paid money who cares about whabbis all ur pets keep them..should i say do u troll as ur rest of amrikans in this forum.. "

Incoherent drivel.

Work harder to write better. In fact, read more-write less. Same might be said for dabong1 and Arsenal6.

"Yeah OK
Getting a few rag tags, who are using basic weaponary is nothing from a mighty military the US claims to be.
GEt me Usma and, rid of the Taliban in the world then blow your horn !
AT least then you have beaten the Soviets and many other nation that tried invade Afganistan."

Like I said after this post you made, is extremely obvious that 1) you can't handle a discussions
2) fail to see it was VALID post
3) Trolling on your own thread by crying about

Its not: "I don't like it leave" its "understand and develope"
I mean understand this I'm free to Post what I like, and what I said had no flamming , Read it

ITs very clear :
your topic says "Turning Tables, U.S. Troops Ambush Taliban With Swift and Lethal Results"

And I';m merely replying to that title that the war is not going to win by one Ambush that you seem to glorify and jump for joy , and its best to get rid of entire talibans . Also you'll be in a better situation than most counties that fought Afganistan after that. I WAS STICKING UP FOR THE US MAN Thats all I was saying. Nothing about "oh yeah Kill AMerican Soilders Ya Ya ya
Where the F*ck did that came from - you really have lost in the head
and then you Accuse everyone here as dumb and illiterate ?

Man this what I'm talking about, being stupid, self-pity and making assumption like "Pakistanis hate White AMericans" how dumb is that
GET over yourself S-2, you're nothing special ! Like I said its not my problme with your lack of education so stop beating the bush about it (beating Bush eh :D ) and saying other people here are dumb cus they don't agree with you.

My post stands valid.

ANd yeah great one with the flaming, trolling and the derailing.

Edit

"

In fact, read more-write less. . .

S-2 Read more- post less: is what you mean you can't write on a thread or you will be writing on a screen isn't ! :disagree:

We too can notice the absolutely collapsed- a sure and certain sign that stress, anger, frustration, bitterness, etc. have de-coupled your fingers from your brain.

shame on you, you english speaking . - the English speaking is scarcazm so don't get all excited about it.
Too bad things didn't go you way please do send some more troops they either die :frown: ( in few numbers) but will convert islam in large numbers :) Inshallah
link:

Two U.S. soldiers in Afghanistan convert to Islam - paper | World | Reuters

US soldier converts to Islam

American Solider Converts to Islam in Fallujah Mosque - Converts in the News - Testimonies : Your authentic guide to Islamic belief, culture and civilization : thetruereligion.org

Last edited:
Please stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks.
Thread will be closely moderated.

The thread covers the events surrounding US soldiers in Afghanistan, and the articles posted by S-2 have been informative and enlightening.

Whether you agree with the US presence in Afghanistan or not, there is no reason to flame and hijack the thread with comments such as 'defeat the taliban and then talk'.

The majority of this section on the forum is devoted to the events surrounding Pakistan's war against the TTP-S and other terrorists in Pakistan, and comprehensive victory is not close by any means - yet we do not stop discussing these events.

Thank you and Neo for re-opening the thread.

I realize this is the "Pakistan's War" board but I posted here, and believe that the mods have left this thread here, in recognition that the war fought by America specifically on the Pakistani western borders adjoining Bajaur south to S. Waziristan likely will reflect the nature of the coming struggle which your own forces may encounter when reaching these areas in force. A precursor, if you will with much of these battles revealing the nature of the tactics, techniques, and procedures likely to be employed and improved upon by the P.A.

I welcome any commentary related to our operations in this area. Korengal has held a particular fascination to me for some time as I'm awestruck by both it's magnificence and the power of the war here and elsewhere along the immediate border.

The rest of Afghanistan neither looks quite like this nor is the war fought there in quite the same manner. For those reasons, and more, U.S./ISAF/ANA operations hold only marginal value to "Pakistan's War" and have no relevance to this specific board IMV.

I don't glorify this war. As beautiful as the land may be, it's deadly and leaves an American family or two shattered every day. There's no celebration that compensates for this private misery. Soon I may have a good board friend there and I'll worry as many of you who have friends and family now engaged in SWAT.

On this Memorial day in America, may God bless them all and protect them from harm.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom