What's new

Two RAW agents arrested in Karachi

Two agents of RAW arrested in Karachi
RAW agents?? :rofl: :omghaha:

And our Pakistani friends are going ga-ga over this? For God's sake they were ordinary tourists! You think RAW agents would carry Indian passports? :haha: There are thousands of Pakistanis visiting India too. Do we dub them as ISI agents?

Pak media has lost the plot! But you guys are swallowing this crap hook, line and sinker! Carry on if that makes you guys happy! :D

oh,now i know why agent vinod and tiger are not retuning my calls.
They came to shop in Pakistan so they can produce things like toothpaste teapack and spices in next attack on india ..
well done Pakistani Forces!

And our Pakistani friends are going ga-ga over this? For God's sake they were ordinary tourists! There are thousands of Pakistanis visiting India too. Do we dub them as ISI agents?

Pak media has lost the plot! But you guys are swallowing this crap hook, line and sinker! Carry on if that makes you guys happy! :D

Yes you do dub them as ISI agents. .No pakistani really wanna visit india anymore only diplomats and people go for medicals treatments.
so dont protray India's pic as innocent kid..we have been dealing with alot of Terrorism.. this is part of Operation..
anyone we doubt wil go on long vacation :) ... want a free ride?

aare tumhare log hain. jo chahe karo. jaise Blasphemy ke case main evidence plant kiya jata hai, waise hi kuch kiya hoga. Mai bol rahatha ke ab to wo bichare 1% se kam ho gaye hain. Unmein se koi bhi powerful position mai to hai nahin. Ab to unhe chhor do. Tum log to ab 98% ho gaye ho. Ab in 1% ko to aise hi rehne do. ye 1% kuch kar bhi nahin payenge. They are too weak to do any thing. Ab to unhen chhordo.

Ben-Stiller-Final-Result.jpg

And our Pakistani friends are going ga-ga over this? For God's sake they were ordinary tourists! You think RAW agents would carry Indian passports? :haha: There are thousands of Pakistanis visiting India too. Do we dub them as ISI agents?

facebook-funny-pics-comments-beautiful-black-man-astonished-kasmay-funny-urdu-image.jpg

aare tumhare log hain. jo chahe karo. jaise Blasphemy ke case main evidence plant kiya jata hai, waise hi kuch kiya hoga. Mai bol rahatha ke ab to wo bichare 1% se kam ho gaye hain. Unmein se koi bhi powerful position mai to hai nahin. Ab to unhe chhor do. Tum log to ab 98% ho gaye ho. Ab in 1% ko to aise hi rehne do. ye 1% kuch kar bhi nahin payenge. They are too weak to do any thing. Ab to unhen chhordo.

Exactily! apni fiqar karo or Pakistaniyo kay liyay rona dhona chor do.. hum jantay hain kisay kaisay sambhalna hai... rooz india mein christian nuns marti hain balkay 70 saal ki nun say aik nay rap bhi kiya hai .. hum nay bola minorities say kia ho raha hai india mein.. lihaza apni firqar karo.
dosron ki aag mein hath dalnay say jalan hoti hai bas.

Hey some more than 20 mullahs were caught spying for India. What happened to them?

Exactily! apni fiqar karo or Pakistaniyo kay liyay rona dhona chor do.. hum jantay hain kisay kaisay sambhalna hai... rooz india mein christian nuns marti hain balkay 70 saal ki nun say aik nay rap bhi kiya hai .. hum nay bola minorities say kia ho raha hai india mein.. lihaza apni firqar karo.
dosron ki aag mein hath dalnay say jalan hoti hai bas.
Baat ye hai ke wo bichare 1 % hain aur hain to hindu issiliye kaha. aare bhai kuch bhi karo par aise ilzaam lagake un bicharon ko mat maro jismein India ka naam aata ho. Hum kisi NUN ko CIA ka agent bolke nahin marte. Tum bhi aise mat maaro.

That is for twisting the statistics and facts. You earned that expression. Brilliant job.............. :tup:
??????? Again LOL

Hey some more than 20 mullahs were caught spying for India. What happened to them?
aare bhai un 1 % ko pehle Blasphemy law lagake marte the. Ab uss se dil nahin bhara to RAW agent bolke maar rahe hain. Pata nahin why they hate them so much.

Baat ye hai ke wo bichare 1 % hain aur hain to hindu issiliye kaha. aare bhai kuch bhi karo par aise ilzaam lagake un bicharon ko mat maro jismein India ka naam aata ho. Hum kisi NUN ko CIA ka agent bolke nahin marte. Tum bhi aise mat maaro.
janab har hindu indian nahi hai.. kuin sab ka thaika laitay ho.. aram karo zindagi aish karo kin chakron mein ho... Pakistan ko Pakistani janay.. or agar baat bharhay gi to diplomats hain nah .. nahi to human rights bhi watch ker rahi hai hum dono ko..

No I was just concern about those raw agent Mullahs so i was taking updates.
thats what i said make one new post there are people who are well informed i am sure they will help you in anything you want.

??????? Again LOL

aare bhai un 1 % ko pehle Blasphemy law lagake marte the. Ab uss se dil nahin bhara to RAW agent bolke maar rahe hain. Pata nahin why they hate them so much.

Told you you are twisting lot of facts and history. Bring me one case of blasphemy that involves any Hindu in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom