What's new

Two RAW agents arrested in Karachi

you should ask these questions to other pakistanis and indians who say hindu India and Islamic Pakistan.

and why you believe in them ?? there are many Hindu , Sikhs and Christians living in Pakistan .. same goes with India ...
so Religion doesnt matter when it comes to the country ..

String them up & hang them then show Modi what real 'ghar wapsi' is when we send them back

and why you believe in them ?? there are many Hindu , Sikhs and Christians living in Pakistan .. same goes with India ...
so Religion doesnt matter when it comes to the country ..
Because they are in Majority. I tried to say it in other way but then I got harsh reply. So I am using their logic.

well RAW dont need to recruit hindu's to be RAW agents , there are many Pakistani Muslims ready to sell their faith for some dollars , same goes with Indian Hindu's
May be. I dont know. as far as i know, RAW is inactive. we dont have field agents .

I know that . Trust me . Let me tell you one thing. One of my brother was working in embassy. he told me that raw has no field agents.

hahahha , seriously ... you think i will believe in that ?? RAW is actively supporting TTP from Afghanistan , and other banned Organizations in Pakistan , Including Balochistan ..
even your defense secretary confessed it ..

hahahha , seriously ... you think i will believe in that ?? RAW is actively supporting TTP from Afghanistan , and other banned Organizations in Pakistan , Including Balochistan ..
even your defense secretary confessed it ..
what I am saying is that we dont have field agents.

Back
Top Bottom