What's new

Two teen Bangladeshi died in India

Sad that these two kids were killed by nothing else than monsters. May their souls rest in peace and hopefully the animals who did this will be arrested and given the strongest punishment available in Indian law. There can be simply no justification for the killing of two 14 year old unarmed teenagers. If they were thieves as alleged then they should have been arrested and handed over to the authorities, not killed.

PS. What does a story relating to two criminal murders in India have to do with Bangladesh Defence ?

are you suggesting this is racial hate crime?

No.. as they themselves are Racially north easterner...
It probably very well lynching by the locals.

there is a difference between crimes due to shortage of jobs and racial crimes. Only if you could fathom that.

Jobs are short everywhere in India. Do you guys just go out and start killing people only because there are shortage of Job..
Indian IQ in its prime I suppose... LOL

Jobs are short everywhere in India. Do you guys just go out and start killing people only because there are shortage of Job..

As I said, one can expect only so much level of understanding by a madarssa educated. Keep making stupid posts.

ahahahaha :omghaha: why are you talking to him ? check his first post, it tells everything :rofl:

see ? his last post ? :lol:

They are Garo. It could be rape.. lost teen age boys are always subject to face these kind of incident. I dont see any other reason why somebody want to pick them up?

I also think so, rape/gay things in India is getting rabid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom