What's new

Two teen Bangladeshi died in India

This type of brutality and killing patronized and cheered by indian institutions, govt, law, media and even people. We can not expect anything better from india and our citizens can not expect anything better from subservient regime in power. Until same reply is given to indians, india will never stop its brutality, period.

why dont you write a reply then?

Garo people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
800px-GARO_TRADITIONAL_DRESS-9.jpg

400px-GARO_TRADITIONAL_DRESS-1.jpg

Rajbansi Koch of Bangladesh Ethnic People Profile
p20018.jpg

m20018.png

PeopleGroups.org - Koch
p11293_01_ot_pg.jpg

Do Garo people have Coch last name? Are Garo and Koch Rajbansi same people? These two dead belonged to Garo or Koch?

History & Culture of the Koch Rajbanshi's

The anthropologists and sociologists are of the view that from about 4000 to 2000 B.C. there was a movements of the Mongoloid population in successive waves from the bank of Hoangho and Yangtsekiang rivers to India through North-Western routes and these Mongolian people along with others who migrated from Northern Burma from the remote past of the bulk of population. Sir H. H. Risley had divided the people of India into as many as seven main-type, the people of greater Assam mainly belonged to Mongolo-Dravidian type and their linguistic group is called as Tribeto-Burman. According to Dr. B. M. Das the Mongoloid people came in successive waves from the north and north-eastern region. Tibetans call themselves as Bod and subsequently might be deduced as Bhod-Bhot-Bhotan-Bhottanta or in subsequent sanskritised from Bhot+Onta = Bhotanta = Bhotan = Bhutan. These Bod people or now popularly known as Bodo (Boro) people formed the genus and they included many species like Koches, Kocharies (Koch-Harries, Hari means off shoots or descendants); Garoes, Meches (Koches who lived by the side of Mechi river are called Meches). Ravas (Koches who were invited by the Garoes were known as Rabas). Kocha-Ravas; Hajongs ( Ha joung). Rai Bahadur Kanaklal Barua is of the opinion that these Bodo people were no doubt the Kirats and Meches spoken of in the Mahabharat. The distinguishing features of the Kirats and Meches or Mlechachas were recorded by the Aryan writers. Manu classed the Kirats with Mlechachas. Lord Siva is their family deity and Uma nicknamed Kirati is their female deity. Uma was a princetine daughter of Himalayan region.

According to late Nagendra Nath Basu, the modern Kocharies are no other then the descendants of those Ut-Koches and Kirats (Utkoch means Koch hailing from North), who inhabited in the eastern shore of the Eastern Sea mentioned in the Brahmanda & Kalika Purans. From the prehistoric times the Koches, Rabhas, Meches, Kirates and the like used to live in close proximity to the Koch and Kocharies in the tract of the land at the feet of the Himalayan between the Brahmaputra and the Kochi (Kosi) rivers. The local Nepalee call this vast tract of land as Kocher. There is a popular legend amongst the Limbus on creation. According to this legend one of the two progenitoris of the human race settled in the above Kocher area and he became the father of the Koch, Mech and Dhimal-Tribes. In Brahmaputra valley the Kocharies call themselves as Bodo or Bodo-fisa (sons of Bodos); but in North Cacher Hills area the Kocharies call themselves as Dimasa (Dima-Fisa). ‘Di’ means ‘Water’ and ‘Fisa’ means sons and daughters of the great river Tsangpo alias Brahmaputra alias Lohitya alias Purba-Samudra’s feeding and tributary rivers like Kochi, Tista, Korotoya, Manas, Borak etc.

oops, indians killed two bangladeshi non muslims? friendly fire it seems. galti se mistake ho gaya :|

This type of brutality and killing patronized and cheered by indian institutions, govt, law, media and even people. We can not expect anything better from india and our citizens can not expect anything better from subservient regime in power. Until same reply is given to indians, india will never stop its brutality, period.

I can perfectly assume from this statement you are anti-Indian. What has the millions of people of India got to do with?? They are not at fault for this. I also assume you the sort of person who thinks Israel is Evil,The holocaust never happened,America is the Enemy of Islam etc,etc.

Replying with Violence is never the answer, being brutal to India is not wise and is damn right stupid. I have said in a previous comment every country has a racist faction however you CAN'T assume that just because someone belongs to a certain ethinicty or religion they do these sort of things-It's prejudice and is 20th century Thinking.

I can perfectly assume from this statement you are anti-Indian. What has the millions of people of India got to do with?? They are not at fault for this. I also assume you the sort of person who thinks Israel is Evil,The holocaust never happened,America is the Enemy of Islam etc,etc.

Replying with Violence is never the answer, being brutal to India is not wise and is damn right stupid. I have said in a previous comment every country has a racist faction however you CAN'T assume that just because someone belongs to a certain ethinicty or religion they do these sort of things-It's prejudice and is 20th century Thinking.

And we can clearly understand you are NO Bangladeshi but a "bengali" with indian root of some sort. Bangladeshis need to be against brutality and interference of India. And when india pursue brutality, interference from all levels in govt, in public in media, through law and institutions Bangladeshis has no choice but to become anti india. It not only Bangladeshis entire south asian population are against india. Indian "bangalis" would not see it and try to defend indian brutality and bully by any means.

And we can clearly understand you are NO Bangladeshi but a "bengali" with indian root of some sort. Bangladeshis need to be against brutality and interference of India. And when india pursue brutality, interference from all levels in govt, in public in media, through law and institutions Bangladeshis has no choice but to become anti india. It not only Bangladeshis entire south asian population are against india. Indian "bangalis" would not see it and try to defend indian brutality and bully by any means.

So advocating peace and being calm tempered makes me an "Indian Bengali" while advocating Violence and hate makes me Bangladeshi????

Okay,so what do you propose we do... Kick the Door in and go in Guns blazing and kill every indian off the face of the Planet???I Have only been in this forum for about a month or two and can already see you are an arrogant patriotic. The founder of Bangladesh supported and was peaceful with india so what, was the Founder of our country an Indian bengali then.

Do not get me wrong. Im not defending this Violence what so ever. I condemn the people who did this act. However demonising an ENTIRE country does not help the situation. There is no pro India tilt in Bangladesh what so ever. I do understand your point of view and i am respecting as much as i can. Most south Asian countries are small and Bangladesh is one of those countries but instead of Following Nepal, we grew and stood up by ourselves and any sane country would know bangladesh will be a worth while ally in the future.

As far as countries go in interference,how about Saudi Arabia?They fund armed groups who create trouble in bangladesh support the people who committed war crimes against us,killed and treated bengalis in the worst way in their country...but why ,i ask,aren't you anti-saudi arabian.

So advocating peace and being calm tempered makes me an "Indian Bengali" while advocating Violence and hate makes me Bangladeshi????

You were NOT advocating "peace", you were acting as indian subservient and labeling me or anyone who calling for stronger and equal action against 42 years long brutality and bully, as hate monger. There are clear differences and everyone can see through your indian scented deceptions.

Okay,so what do you propose we do... Kick the Door in and go in Guns blazing and kill every indian off the face of the Planet???

That is your drama queen act of war mongering, NOT mine or anyone else here. Being strong defender of sovereignty and people from indian brutality and killing are by NO means an war or "kill every indian off the face of the Planet". Perhaps, an indian would adapt this type of pathetic and deceptive twist to label opponents of continuous indian aggression.

The founder of Bangladesh supported and was peaceful with india so what, was the Founder of our country an Indian bengali then.

It is india which committed and committing aggression against Bangladesh NOT the other way around. And taking firm stand against india and indians aggression and killing does not mean Bangladesh is destroying peace. It is indians who are committing aggression. Who was the founder, Bongo boltu? Sheesh! Under him and his party watch Bangladesh became indian subservient state. Thanks for further clarification that your are selling indian brand of "peace" for Bangladesh - where india commit aggression, kill Bangladeshis , loot from Bangladesh and occupy Bangladeshi land BUT Bangladesh should accept it as "peace" as bongo boltu and Awami League inspires to do.

Do not get me wrong. Im not defending this Violence what so ever.

You are blatantly and clearly defending brutal indian killing by labeling others who oppose indian aggression and ask for same and equal treatment.

As far as countries go in interference,how about Saudi Arabia?They fund armed groups who create trouble in bangladesh support the people who committed war crimes against us,killed and treated bengalis in the worst way in their country...but why ,i ask,aren't you anti-saudi arabian.

That is another utter indo awami propaganda bs. Perhaps, you need to collect some quantifiable proof before come back with these type of ind0 awami line.

Okay,so what do you propose we do... Kick the Door in and go in Guns blazing and kill every indian off the face of the Planet???I Have only been in this forum for about a month or two and can already see you are an arrogant patriotic. The founder of Bangladesh supported and was peaceful with india so what, was the Founder of our country an Indian bengali then.

Do not get me wrong. Im not defending this Violence what so ever. I condemn the people who did this act. However demonising an ENTIRE country does not help the situation. There is no pro India tilt in Bangladesh what so ever. I do understand your point of view and i am respecting as much as i can. Most south Asian countries are small and Bangladesh is one of those countries but instead of Following Nepal, we grew and stood up by ourselves and any sane country would know bangladesh will be a worth while ally in the future.

idune is anti-Saudi and are you Hindu Bangladeshi?

idune is anti Saudi actions that supports ongoing terror and genocide in Egypt and in Syria.

CORRECTED.

But Saudis never did any such thing in Bangladesh and never had shown meaningful interest on Bangladesh political discourse.

idune is anti-Saudi and are you Hindu Bangladeshi?

Nah. Im a British Born Bangladeshi and a Muslim but not a conservative one;Im a liberal. As far as i know i have no Indian Roots what so ever. However i understand why people will say that since british born bengalis don't naturally have it in for India or strict Muslims. Also as far as me being Labelled a awami/indian fanatic-Keep in my political position is only on British Parties-Not those two miserable excuses for parties(AL and BNP). Also Idune give me proof other than Bengali newspaper bullshit(since there is no actual news outlet in BD that is neutral)that supports Indias Evil plan. Do not get me wrong,im not licking india's ***. However treating them like they have treated us makes us no better-we will be equal to those people you seem to detest. We need to go for more talks and far as india destroying BD goes...it will just back fire in their face since BD is going to be a large economy and a strong Ally in the future, India has no strategic ally in south asia and needs to make one and the only possible ally is BD and if India wants to pee them off then their going to be surrounded by enemy states. Also India won't be the biggest problem for BD. Asia itself is not becoming the attention of global Politics and as far as BD most world powers would want them,haven't you noticed the USA is becoming more active in BD-there is a wiki link which states they are watching us due to our soft power in Africa.

However i believe this Thread is going out of hand a bit and i will now stop commenting on this thread to avoid any further confrontations with Idune. I can't make him understand a thing and he won't be able to make me understand anything either so theres no point in wasting both of our times and no point in pissing him off either. However idune i respect you and your views and can understand them but just get one thing right- I am not Defending India i am just saying we shouldn't retaliate and be cruel to them since it makes not no better.

Back
Top Bottom