What's new

U.S. denies Turkey’s request for combat UAVs

As I said, Turkey denied US request to use bases and supply passage for Iraq war. Turkey makes movies where US soldiers are portrayed as evil murderers. As result of this propaganda Turkish population considers US as biggest threat to Turkey.

But of course its easier for you to believe that you never do anything wrong and all your troubles are because of Zionist conspiracy.

I have never put a general claim that said Turkey has done nothing wrong. It was the right decision not to let US open up a northern front. You just don't help others wage an illegitimate war towards your neighbour. The Iraq war was not and is in hindsight still not a justifiable war. It was based on false premises, lies and neocon agenda. It has ruined the country and caused tremendous human and civilian suffering..

Erdogan and his government worked hard to pass the permit legislation through the national assembly. But thanks to the conscience of some parliamenters in his own party it failed.

Actually seeing US as the biggest threat is not something
unique to Turkey as well. According to a poll in EU in 2003, 59% saw Israel as the biggest threat to world peace.
EU Poll Names Israel Greatest Threat to World Peace | Current Affairs | Deutsche Welle | 04.11.2003
US seen as a bigger threat to peace than Iran, worldwide poll suggests | World news | The Guardian

You can bet there is no conspiracy but just plain good old zionism.... The bright side is that there is also considerable opposition to it among US jews. So there is hope...

As for the movie, I agree: While there are actual pictures of Ebu Garib prison and documentaries about chemical weapons used in Fallujah, etc ... available, why bother making a movie? Totally redundant and uncalled for. Speaking of movies... Zion, the last city of human civilization, presented by Wachowsky brothers and Joel Silver had a very original theme.

Times are changing I guess. And if the old rhetorics aren't reviewed I truly think the US will slowly fade away from the role it had in the past.

The ships may have had the goal to breach the naval blockade, but that doesn't justify killing innocent people in international waters.

I still stick to my views on "right minds".

First passages on both WSG and FA articles proves my point.

"An Islamist Foreign Policy Puts Ankara at Odds With Its Former Allies"

"Will Turkey side with the United States, its NATO ally, and let more U.S. military ships into the Black Sea to assist Georgia? Or will it choose Russia?"

First article labels Turkey's foreign policy as "Islamist". Second article suggests Turkey is moving away from NATO, as in cold war terms "western bloc", to Russia, as in cold war terms "eastern bloc".

I'm sure we will see lots of articles of this kind in coming years as Turkey becomes more independent on her foreign policy issues. Who knows, if Turkey's trade volume with Zimbabwe rises to $5bn, they may put on a title such as "Turkey is shifting from NATO to Africa".

You are entitled to your opinions. End of the day what you and I think means little to nothing to what the Turkish officials think. All I have to say is alliance switching isn't something that we are unfamiliar with. Over the course of history we have witnessed many of these events. So only time will tell.

I have never put a general claim that said Turkey has done nothing wrong. It was the right decision not to let US open up a northern front.
Awesome, if you deny vital help to your best ally. Now you expect US helping you always?

Actually seeing US as the biggest threat is not something
unique to Turkey as well. According to a poll in EU in 2003, 59% saw Israel as the biggest threat to world peace.
First of all its not true, that was poll where u can fill as much countries as u wish so they simply listed countries they constantly hear in news. But what is more important, I am not talking about abstract "world peace", that no one knows what is that. I am talking about threat to country itself. I dont know how you should wash brain to people so they will say that US and Israel are biggest threat to Turkey.

As for the movie, I agree: While there are actual pictures of Ebu Garib prison and documentaries about chemical weapons used in Fallujah, etc ... available, why bother making a movie? Totally redundant and uncalled for.
Allies dont make cold war style movies about each other. Thats very offensive move. And there was not any chemical weapons in Fallujah.

@500

Turkish hate for USA isnt about propaganda.Its about US support for PKK and US humiliated our soldiers and agents in Iraq.These are the main reasons.
US support of PKK is unproved rumor. Syrian support of PKK is established fact. In fact PKK would not exist at all without Syria.

It is very Irony that this is coming from a Nation who doesn't even recognize a Genocide it carried out.:angry:

Amazing that you can accuse Turkey of such a grotesque move without any empirical evidence. Swallowing Armenian propaganda without even considering the historical context truly illustrates, i'm sorry but, your ignorance.

Considering that you (Indians) are still since the millennium carrying violent attacks on Muslims i see it highly disrespectful of bringing such a matter up. Using the "mud throwing" card is such a dirty game.

Of course if your objective is to lick someone's ### (Israel) i can only view this as pathetic. It is pathetic that you can expect something from a country whose origin entirely depends on illegality and blood. And it is pathetic that a country of India's magnitude can expect anything from tiny Israel. Think about it: Israel total population 7,5 million, India total population 1,2 billion. India has about 160 times more population than Israel:hitwall:

Shall we continue the mud throwing contest?

Yep, sadly the jewish lobby/diaspora is extremely powerful in USA. I hope turkish people doesnt stay passive in response. We must operate an even better lobby in the States. It is all about our influence. There are lots of remarkable turkish academicians in US, we just have to turn that into political influence in one way or another!

its an impossible thought, no one can compete with jewish lobby....

Amazing that you can accuse Turkey of such a grotesque move without any empirical evidence. Swallowing Armenian propaganda without even considering the historical context truly illustrates, i'm sorry but, your ignorance.
Lets check pure facts:

* In 1915 there were 1.2 million Amerinains in Anatolya. Now few thousands remained.
* In 1948 there were 1.2 million Arabs in Palestine. Now there are over 5 millions.

Yet you cry that Israel is established on blood and commits genocide, while Turkey is wonderful.

And it is pathetic that a country of India's magnitude can expect anything from tiny Israel. Think about it: Israel total population 7,5 million, India total population 1,2 billion. India has about 160 times more population than Israel:hitwall:
There is mutually beneficial cooperation between two countries. What size have to do with it? Denmark where u live is also very little country compare to Turkey. What you are doing there? :lol:

Anyways, have fun with your new friends (Iran, Syria, Sudan).

Awesome, if you deny vital help to your best ally. Now you expect US helping you always?

I thought I've made my point clear first time, looks like I have not. Let me try with a different example: You do not help your neighbour when he asks for your help to set up others, to commit murders, etc.... regardless of your history and favors towards each other...There is name for it when you do that, it is criminal accomplice.

First of all its not true, that was poll where u can fill as much countries as u wish so they simply listed countries they constantly hear in news. But what is more important, I am not talking about abstract "world peace", that no one knows what is that. I am talking about threat to country itself. I dont know how you should wash brain to people so they will say that US and Israel are biggest threat to Turkey.

EU people and others around the globe see what is going on in images and videos; they learn about Mossad agents obtaining Australian and European passports and committing state terrorism in other sovereign countries, the settlements, they get informed. Sooner or later truth does surface... Brazil, Argentine, Uruguay,etc just recognized Palestine "as a free and independent state within its 1967 borders". This will keep growing...

Also if you look at the polls in US, the majority of public has been against the war for quite a long time now. Even they realized what has been going on. So can US blame Turkey when her own public thinks the war was a mistake?
Public Attitudes Toward the War in Iraq: 2003-2008 - Pew Research Center

Allies dont make cold war style movies about each other. Thats very offensive move. And there was not any chemical weapons in Fallujah.

They do: "Midnight Express". At least "Valley of the Wolves" were portraying what is going on in Iraq.

link:
US forces 'used chemical weapons' during assault on city of Fallujah - Middle East, World - The Independent

Last edited:
500, The Armenians formed their own state. 170.000 armenians live in Turkey and 3,500,000 armenians live in Armenia. We never killed innocent people, you are relax!

Lets check pure facts:

* In 1915 there were 1.2 million Amerinains in Anatolya. Now few thousands remained.
* In 1948 there were 1.2 million Arabs in Palestine. Now there are over 5 millions.

Yet you cry that Israel is established on blood and commits genocide, while Turkey is wonderful.

There is mutually beneficial cooperation between two countries. What size have to do with it? Denmark where u live is also very little country compare to Turkey. What you are doing there? :lol:

Anyways, have fun with your new friends (Iran, Syria, Sudan).

It is truly amazing that you try to justify the killing of civilians by comparing it with events that happened around 90 years ago. As i previously stated, your (zionists) problem is that you think you can legitimize your wrongdoings by pointing out to the fact of Holocaust and other grotesque events.

You persecute mass murder today in the 21. century and illegally occupy lands. While starving these people to death via amazing methods, like imprisoning them in the world's biggest jail.

The so called Armenian genocide is open to discussion. Turkey today officially accepts that some generals executed plans which led to thousands of deaths. These generals were accused of their crime and brought to justice, even though the Armenians were also guilty of backstabbing turks by killing civillians in small villages. Of course the methods of deportation executed by the Ottoman empire is by today's standards cruel, indeed, wherein many Armenians died. But you have to keep in mind the state of the empire after a devastating war.

In 1919, Sultan Mehmed VI ordered domestic courts-martial to try members of the Committee of Union and Progress (CUP) (Turkish: "Ittihat Terakki") for their role in taking the Ottoman Empire into World War I. The courts-martial blamed the members of CUP for pursuing a war that did not fit into the notion of Millet. Most of the documents generated in these courts were later moved to international trials.

Additionally, Turkish foreign minister of the time, Abdullah Gül, invited the United States and other countries to contribute to such a commission by appointing scholars to "investigate this tragedy and open ways for Turks and Armenians to come together".

We can't of course deny the entirety of the Armenian loss, but it is statistically impossible that the magnitude of deaths was around 1 million. I accept that there were certain nationalistic movements in Turkey started by the Young Turks and Committee of Union and Progress (Ittihat ve Terakki) which began as a secret nationalistic society, who carried out grotesque events. I don't deny it, i accept as most turks do that we have some failures in our history. Therefore we have to learn from the past to not repeat the same mistakes.

EDIT: btw 500, Russia just recognized Palestine. The lobby is growing weaker and weaker...

Last edited:
It is truly amazing that you try to justify the killing of civilians by comparing it with events that happened around 90 years ago.
You started pushing history here. :coffee:

As i previously stated, your (zionists) problem is that you think you can legitimize your wrongdoings by pointing out to the fact of Holocaust and other grotesque events.
Did I ever mention a Holocaust? Seems you like to argue with arguments you invent yourself.

You persecute mass murder today in the 21. century and illegally occupy lands.
There is no any mass murder or illegal occupation.

While starving these people to death via amazing methods, like imprisoning them in the world's biggest jail.
Not a single Palestinian died from starvation. As I said before, infant mortality in Gaza is much lower than in Turkey. I am not even talking abut 1.5 million Israeli Arabs whos mortality level is lower than in UAE and Kuwait.

The so called Armenian genocide is open to discussion. Turkey today officially accepts that some generals executed plans which led to thousands of deaths. These generals were accused of their crime and brought to justice, even though the Armenians were also guilty of backstabbing turks by killing civillians in small villages. Of course the methods of deportation executed by the Ottoman empire is by today's standards cruel, indeed, wherein many Armenians died. But you have to keep in mind the state of the empire after a devastating war.
I never mentioned any Armenian genocide either, I am not competent to discuss it and I dont really care to be honest. I just know that both Turkish republic and Israel were established through war of Indepencence, that there were population exchanges and refugees in both wars.

EDIT: btw 500, Russia just recognized Palestine. The lobby is growing weaker and weaker...
Russia recognized Palestine 22 years ago. Even right wing Israeli Likud recognizes two state solution. Problem is that Palestinians dont want it. Hamas screams Jews go back to Europe just like PKK screams Turks go back to Altay.

You started pushing history here. :coffee:

Did I ever mention a Holocaust? Seems you like to argue with arguments you invent yourself.
I never mentioned any Armenian genocide either, I am not competent to discuss it and I dont really care to be honest. I just know that both Turkish republic and Israel were established through war of Indepencence, that there were population exchanges and refugees in both wars.

Really, are you serious, as i recall you wrote this.

So who brought history up?

Needless discussion..these people can find excuses even if they drop atomic bombs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom