What's new

U.S. has no desire to mediate on Kashmir: Hillary

Poor chaps ..

lost Kashmir in 1947, not getting any support from their master i.e. USA, not getting nuke deal either and to rub the salt in wounds, any attemps made by scum terrorists to rise voilence in kashmir is shoved back to their a** by IA. Hope someone doesn't suggest we have F-16 and JF-17 to solve these problems also .. :rofl::rofl:

U.S. has no desire to mediate on Kashmir: Hillary

The U.S. has no desire to mediate between India and Pakistan to settle the Kashmir dispute and the issue will have to be resolved by the two countries through negotiations, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said here on Monday.

Kashmir is a complex issue and Pakistan and India need to sit together and resolve it, Ms. Clinton said during an interaction with a panel of Pakistani television anchors.

The U.S. has no desire to mediate on Kashmir, she said in response to a question.

In response to another question on a civil nuclear deal for Pakistan, Ms. Clinton said her administration is considering the issue but any decision in this regard will take more time.

It would be premature to say anything now about a nuclear deal for Pakistan, she said.

The Hindu : News / National : U.S. has no desire to mediate on Kashmir: Hillary

Actions speak louder than words, can we agree ?

I would suggest that you look up Pranab Mukharjee's statements today and yesterday, and judge for your self if US is involved or not.

Us has no desire for kashmir...
Wait for another decade and soon the desire will come at you to bite your ***...

Us has no desire for kashmir...
Wait for another decade and soon the desire will come at you to bite your ***...

Sure ... for the next 10 years let us work on building our economy and taking people out of poverty. We can then hate each other for Kashmir.
:cheers:

Sure ... for the next 10 years let us work on building our economy and taking people out of poverty. We can then hate each other for Kashmir.
:cheers:

yes we can do that

right now you concentrate to eliminate terrorism

yes we are doing it but plz do some human rights work in kashmir because it sparks terrorism which affects our work..

yes we are doing it but plz do some human rights work in kashmir because it sparks terrorism which affects our work..

teaching us of Human rights violation,???????
first you yourself learn to be a Human!

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian friends stop taking Kashmir seriously. Just ignore nothing is happening.
I sometimes wonder why at time Pakistani's get too obsessed with Kashmir and then later not. I meant the government, sometimes they are after it sometimes they are quite. I wonder it has to do with new Army chiefs, when Mushy came he also thought he can solve Kashmir, but later I remember his statement. Not sure if this is true but heard he said this.
"If we want Kashmir we are to create a new one"

Relax nothing is happening. I was initially inclined to settlement but now after interacting with Pakistani's I feel it is better to keep Kashmir with us. I do not think even after settling it they will have good terms with us, so why lose land.

Look at the outcomes:

No resolution, it is now americas fault.

Kashmir joins India, India claims all the credit Pakistan blames the US.

Kashmir joins Pakistan, Pakistan claims all the credit India blames the US.

For the US its a loose, loose, loose situation they would be crazy to get in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom