What's new

U.S. has no desire to mediate on Kashmir: Hillary

Look at the outcomes:

No resolution, it is now americas fault.

Kashmir joins India, India claims all the credit Pakistan blames the US.

Kashmir joins Pakistan, Pakistan claims all the credit India blames the US.

For the US its a loose, loose, loose situation they would be crazy to get in the middle.

Isn't it always...but as they say the tallest tree always gets the most wind!!

sorry i will elaborate
people who are smart enough will understand.

Qurbani is a fundamental part of islam..,.
if you dont like Islam,, be stand on it....i dont have any issue with you..
Americans, europeans, russians and chinese has more leather industries than Muslim countries so what you mean to say they are bad in human rights...
Second thing does camel represents human....
May be indian human represents camel...

Does camel represents human???
May be indian human represents camel...

so you are a camel....

well
back to the topic ...
now

stop terrorism in kashmir and stop thinking that all r camels to slaughter. We have proofs and that was the reason, your FM Qureshi became pressure cooker and barbed.

Sorry this attitude makes indian muslims go against india because religious harmony is not settled yet by people like you..
I love india but unfortunately india has extremist people like you..

religious harmony is disturbed by pakistan not India neither, it was a direct answer to that chap who was talking about HUman rights in Kashmir.

well
back to the topic ...
now

stop terrorism in kashmir and stop thinking that all r camels to slaughter. We have proofs and that was the reason, your FM Qureshi became pressure cooker and barbed.

yeah we know how much indian establishment rules the country by using puppets...
State terrorism continues in kashmir since 1947 by you...
Now i m afraid that how kashmiri muslims does qurbani because people like you are ready for kashmiri qurbani
Put your proofs in your Supreme court and make this kasav hanged i m waiting..

Sorry this attitude makes indian muslims go against india because religious harmony is not settled yet by people like you..
I love india but unfortunately india has extremist people like you..

Sorry Bro my replies to him makes you angry and disturbed..may God Bless you..You are a proud Indian and you will continue that..

yeah we know how much indian establishment rules the country by using puppets...
State terrorism continues in kashmir since 1947 by you...
Now i m afraid that how kashmiri muslims does qurbani because people like you are ready for kashmiri qurbani
Put your proofs in your Supreme court and make this kasav hanged i m waiting..

in 1947 kashmir was in standstill with Pakistan but your fellow people lost patience and invaded kashmir .

And how come in 1990 there was a sudden revolution just after Khalistani Movement???
from where they got arms and training???? And what about 65 and 99???
who started infiltrating.

Not just Hindus, muslims indeed were forced to leave kashmir who worked in Government Sectors.

in 1947 kashmir was in standstill with Pakistan but your fellow people lost patience and invaded kashmir .

And how come in 1990 there was a sudden revolution just after Khalistani Movement???
from where they got arms and training???? And what about 65 and 99???
who started infiltrating.

Not just Hindus, muslims indeed were forced to leave kashmir who worked in Government Sectors.

all you learn is XYZ,, there are 23 more alphabets in it, try to think about it..

Did we kill the camel who was gona mediate Kashmire ?:hitwall:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not the camel

Back
Top Bottom