What's new

U.S. has no desire to mediate on Kashmir: Hillary

aisalama alaikum to all muslim bros,

Pakistan tried since this dispute has occurred ISI got a whole wing working on this, Syed Salahudeen the head of Hizbul Mujahideen is roaming freely in Pakistan and is protected by the state of Pakistan and ISI. I have seen it with my own eyes that once where he was to spend a night ISI officials first cleared that house for any possible security threats and then allows him to come. So the point is simple what we want out of this? little bites on fingers on India? all India can say is a lil ouch and thats it we are making no progress and only loosing lifes, JI is preaching holy war, jihad taming young souls of our country to go to a useless war over there and we lost lifes. I have seen some people here who are called mujaheddin living independently and getting 16k per month pay from Pakistan Army for fighting in Kashmir and as pawns of ISI.

India is right here if we think Kashmir is our part and we should take it back then its the damn India who's holding our land why we not wage a whole damn war on India to get our land back? USA will never intervene in it .. why we letting our innocent people die in Kashmir for a war which we can never win this way? I hate ISI for doing what they are doing in Kashmir and I think PA has already tried it in 1999 and we can not take Kashmir back even by a military operation or attack. Hard to say but currently we cant afford war with India and neither can take Kashmir back by a fight (cuz we tried it already in 1999 and failed and we do not have balls for it) so either we need to increase the size of our balls to get it done or do something solid or something that is more realistic and can bring some solid result out of this conflict.

on the other hand we keep saying that we not involved in militancy or freedom fighting in Kashmir? are we mad? even a simple man living in Pakistan can see that how freely Jihad-Kashmir is operating in here? and you think the sophisticated and well funded state intelligence agencies like RAW wont find them? a very poor planning is made in this regard by ISI and this has made me a lot frustrated and I want to hang our all officials of ISI who run Joint Intelligence North wing.

So this is like a child's play I think we never want to take Kashmir back and our army never wants this dispute to be ended and USA is not fool they got world's best intelligence network and they know very well what our ISI is doing in Kashmir and what RAW is doing in Baluchistan so they have their targets right aligned and will never focus on a conflict that has nothing to do with interests of USA and Hillary statement is just proving this.

Back
Top Bottom