What's new

U.S. Intensifies Military Encirclement of China

The only success of US military action in Asia was against Japan. If US wished to have a second military success they have to choose a country that is weaker than Afghanistan.

Don't ever dream again US can fu'ck with Chinese, we will screw you hard once for all time...poor A.meirikanos

The only success of US military action in Asia was against Japan. If US wished to have a second military success they have to choose a country that is weaker than Afghanistan.

Don't ever dream again US can fu'ck with Chinese, we will screw you hard once for all time...poor A.meirikanos

true American is down on the economic front but don't think your country is better knowing the Americans they still can fight and your economic hold on them is just like your tourism boycott and your trade boycott easily solved

Dude, this is not what i believe or what i do not believe, it's the truth.

Saying NATO do whatever US do is the same as UN do whatever US do or ASEAN do whatever CHINA do without compromise.
NATO is a defensive pact and it serve no interest to blindly follow one country and do whatever they want to do.

So, if you say NATO is a puppet of US, then UN is also a puppet of US, and in some sense, China is also a puppet of US, did it make any sense to you?

no, I actually do not think that UN is a puppet of the US at all. That's why it's got some power. That's the reason why Americans in the Bush era got so frustrated with the UN. It's a body that sometimes can and do go against US wishes. That makes it a legitimate body in my eyes.

Now for NATO. Perhaps you should do some more research and see how agenda items end up on the NATO agenda, and who's been the primary driver of agenda items on NATO summits. Hint: one name comes up over and over again when it comes to military deployments for war and political purposes. Can you guess who it is?

no, I actually do not think that UN is a puppet of the US at all. That's why it's got some power. That's the reason why Americans in the Bush era got so frustrated with the UN. It's a body that sometimes can and do go against US wishes. That makes it a legitimate body in my eyes.

Now for NATO. Perhaps you should do some more research and see how agenda items end up on the NATO agenda, and who's been the primary driver of agenda items on NATO summits. Hint: one name comes up over and over again when it comes to military deployments for war and political purposes. Can you guess who it is?

Dude, i do think i have more NATO experience than you, as i served under NATO in my course.

Gettting into NATO agenda DOES NOT MEAN NATO WILL APPROVE AUTOMATICALLY ABOUT IT. Anybody can put an agenda to NATO council but will the get approved is whole another matter

There are power struggle within NATO, but not because of the word "America" rather a 3 side lead into NATO (US on one side, UK on the other and France is another one). to have a NATO operation approved there are only 3 course of action to have NATO approve for a Military Operation.

Article 4, Article 5 and non-Article 5

While Article 5 clause will not need to be approved (As Article 5 is the automatic response clasue that one of its member were under attack) while non-Article 5 usually involve Peacekeeping mission UN dumped upon to the NATO. and Article 4 is a non-agressor mission to provide training and support consultant service by other NATO member to a NATO member in request

to approve an non article 5 hearing (or agenda) , all ANTO Member must be agreed upon the same article and its interpretation (ie agreement must be Unanimous decision), if any one of the 28 member do not agree, the article or motion will be denied and no military operation will conduct under the name of NATO

To this day there are

3 Article 4 assistant by NATO all under turkey request (1 from 2003 invasion of Iraq and 2 from Syria Civil War)
5 Non-Article 5 (ISAF, NTM-I, Balken (KFOR, IFOR) and Pakistan Eaqthquake relief, Operation Ocean Shield)
2 for Article 5 (Operation Eagle Assist (US Airspace patrol after 9-11), Active Endeavour(EU Patrol for WMD))

I have tell you all the example i got, how about yours, can you tell me one instant NATO send troop or conduct Military operation under NATO banner with Solely US backing but not all NATO member?

IF you look at NATO closely, you will even find NATO Defence circle is actually excluded US and Canada, if you look really closely enough you will see most US request to NATO response are denied by one or more NATO member (Usually France but sometime ex-USSR bloc country and sometime even Britain and Canada) Let me list some US request denied by NATO

Iraq War (OIF Not NTM-I) - Rejected by France
Afghanistan War (OEF not ISAF) - Rejected by France and Turkey
Haiti Coup 2004 (Rejected by France)
Operation Restore Hope UN Operation( I forgot who rejected it, but it's not France, UK and Spain)
Vietnam War (Rejected by UK and Canada (France withdrew from NATO in that period))

true American is down on the economic front but don't think your country is better knowing the Americans they still can fight and your economic hold on them is just like your tourism boycott and your trade boycott easily solved

lol dude, just ignore this troll, he got nothing better to say other than US left Asia or China will kick American arse.

He can say whatever he want with Freedom of Speech or something like that, but i personnal just laugh at trolling and rolling without anything substancial.

Going back to the topic, US did have a lot of engagement in Asia, we have 2 very close allies in the North (Japan and South Korea) and 3 very close allies in the south (Philippine, Singapore and Australia) we are currently trying to get to or gain support from India and Vietnam as well, hope US can act as a bridge to solve your SCS issue.

Remember this,US is very powerful now, not a single supper power on this planet can dare to tickling the USA.

Dude, i do think i have more NATO experience than you, as i served under NATO in my course.
The most important thing you should understand about the Chinese members here is that they -- as a whole -- have made clear their contempt for experience in one way or another. The best way to express one's experience is through the contents of one's arguments and given how all of the Chinese members here have no experience, in either military or political arenas, and yet they are here to speak for China, they really have no choice but to disregard relevant experience and by virtue of that, it is the silent readers who are their target audience. Present your arguments but understand that it should be the silent readers who should also be your target. The Chinese members here have already made up their minds.

The most important thing you should understand about the Chinese members here is that they -- as a whole -- have made clear their contempt for experience in one way or another. The best way to express one's experience is through the contents of one's arguments and given how all of the Chinese members here have no experience, in either military or political arenas, and yet they are here to speak for China, they really have no choice but to disregard relevant experience and by virtue of that, it is the silent readers who are their target audience. Present your arguments but understand that it should be the silent readers who should also be your target. The Chinese members here have already made up their minds.

lol, funny guy comment on NATO operation but don't know how NATO work out........

I shoulda just save my breathe and finish my Turkey day left over :) Still have 12 pound to go....

Remember this,US is very powerful now, not a single supper power on this planet can dare to tickling the USA.

I think the Talibans in Afghanistan are doing more than just tickling, don't you think so?

I think the Talibans in Afghanistan are doing more than just tickling, don't you think so?

How so? I wonder?

Do remember, we are fighting over at THIER land, and they did not put up a very stiff resistence, we lost probably over 2000 to date and they lost way more, plus we kicked them out out afghanistan and they are resorted to living in a cave in Pakistan-Afghanistan border, i didn't see how they hand us a big one but it's rather the other way around.

What happened to Afghanistan after we left is up to the current government, if they are strong, they will presist, if not, their will wilter and lost. We cannot stay in Afghanistan forever, unless the afghani want to make Afghanistan as the 51st states of America.

It's not a dream but a fact:

Only countries that are untouched by his magic fingers, besides China's second tier neighbors, are North Korea, Russia, Nepal, Bhutan and Laos. And who knows some days these countries might fall into his salesmanship too if China stands by idly.
Laos is special friend of VN, Laos was against China in 1979 :coffee:

Even if china becomes largest economy it doesn't necessarily mean it gets to invest more in military.
It has 5 times more population to feed and look after,nearly 4 times more armed forces to maintain.Plus way more military borders to man.
Add to this tech gap,lack of oil,Tiny nuke arsenal,minimal exp in modern warfare,over investment in land warfre which is not useful in a struggle vis a vis usa in pacific.
Poor ASW warfare capabilities and little exp in this regad too,obsession over countering supercarriers and good ships being built to this effect must one forgets that the main damage will be done by seawolf and los angles class nuke subs.Add to this japan's potent sub fleet.

and "as a whole" you and other Vietnamese members on this forums act the same, that is, downplay china's achievements and list anything they do as ineffective any new product a copy. your minds are already made up and your guys are not any better "as a whole" than any other trolls.

and "as a whole" you and other Vietnamese members on this forums act the same, that is, downplay china's achievements and list anything they do as ineffective any new product a copy. your minds are already made up and your guys are not any better "as a whole" than any other trolls.

How would downplay China related to Chinese don't generally understand how NATO work....?

Beside, if we American trying to downplay China, then why we need to "intensify our encirclement of China"? I mean we sure should think China is a threat, according to the article, then we will start increase our effort to encircle China, otherwise if we just downplaying Chinese Achievement, how do we see Chinese is a threat?? That does not make any sense. You can't be stupid and stand out at the same time, you can only pick one.

You made me laugh: it is the silent readers who are their target audience. :rofl:
Chinese members here need more hurrah´s from their cheerleaders. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom