What's new

U.S. Should Consider Establishing a SCS International Operations Center in Indonesia

well
I hear someone here calling you military leader.

why Malaysia, Singapore, British and Australia etc join together to fight possible aggression against indonesia?
well, it is not unsual. a lion mobilizes all of it powers to catch a mouse. the US as a military superpower mobilized dozen of other nation armies to go to war against the third rate military power Irak.

third rate? Irak during Saddam in peak power in 1991 is near nowhere as third power country as they hold the largest concentration as arms in the world.

Even you bragging it out about buying missiles and fancy stuff from Russia, but in here we made it and assemble it from the scrap metal material we produce it from our own furnace even for our missile, aircraft and helicopter.

Accept it, Vietnam is near nowhere when compared to Indonesia, militarily, political standing, economic clout and softpower and our standing among the ASEAN countries. And none of my countryman bragging about Indonesia as a Natural Leader in ASEAN, it mostly came from outsider who seek counsil from us about ASEAN matter.

I hear someone here calling you military leader.

big country size does not make you to a great military power, nor military budget. Israel won all 4 wars against its neighbors. the jews can crush all arab armies in the region combined at any time again.

I place my bet on the singapore army. they can crush your army.

why Malaysia, Singapore, British and Australia etc join together to fight possible aggression against indonesia?
well, it is not unsual. a lion mobilizes all of it powers to catch a mouse. the US as a military superpower mobilized dozen of other nation armies to go to war against the third rate military power Irak. and WON.

Big Mouth Viet :D

List of wars involving Indonesia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually we didnt win the war against British/ Australia/New Zealand/ Malaysia/ Singapore at confrontation because of changing regime, and we were not at full power, since we were divided at that time, our army were also divided. As far as I know not many military personnel went there, but just our paramilitary under Communist Party, which was against British and Australian SAS unit, it was like that because our Army didnt like that war. After changing regime, we even helped Malaysia at their war instead, fighting their rebel in Kalimantan.

LOL Inferiority complex much.
171860580_ffea823f0d_o.jpg

Singapore is a city state meaning we only have 1 target if we go to war. Look at the Imperial Japanese for example. It only took them 5 day to occupy Singapore back when it was lauded as a Fortress while it took them months for them to occupy Philippines.
LOL you want to compare the army of japan and indonesia?
singapore airforce and navy can crush yours before you realize what happens.

third rate? Irak during Saddam in peak power in 1991 is near nowhere as third power country as they hold the largest concentration as arms in the world.

Even you bragging it out about buying missiles and fancy stuff from Russia, but in here we made it and assemble it from the scrap metal material we produce it from our own furnace even for our missile, aircraft and helicopter.

Accept it, Vietnam is near nowhere when compared to Indonesia, militarily, political standing, economic clout and softpower and our standing among the ASEAN countries. And none of my countryman bragging about Indonesia as a Natural Leader in ASEAN, it mostly came from outsider who seek counsil from us about ASEAN matter.
Have you checked the casualties of the Irak and the US and their allies during the war?

Irak had a BIG army with HUGE weapons stock piles. but their military doctrine sucks. their soldiers never learned how to fight in a modern war. least against western military powers. Irak army had chances against Iran and the likes such as Indonesia.

Aside from all this noise, it will be interesting to see what's gonna be put on the table when Jokowi visits US, Japan and China in the coming months. One thing that i sure is, that Jokowi will not compromise our national interest, our politicts and diplomatic sovereignty over anything.

Have you checked the casualties of the Irak and the US and their allies during the war?

Irak had a BIG army with HUGE weapons stock piles. but their military doctrine sucks. their soldiers never learned how to fight in a modern war. least against western military powers. Irak army had chances against Iran and the likes such as Indonesia.

Singapore never mean and see us as their enemy, even when we are taking Usman Harun as the name of our ship they do nothing except ranting in their media LoL. And you are talking like Vietnam is the Super Powah from ASEAN LoL, you are a disgrace for Vietnamese

Country likes of Indonesia? with our Islands geographical, i wonder how the Iraqi can manage to beat us if they can't learn to swim

India will grab a popcorn as soon as you china and US starts playing that game in SCS.
You will grab the popcorn and they will eat the popcorn( India) if that's what you are thinking. On a lighter note nobody is stupid enough to de stabilise the region except India.

Aside from all this noise, it will be interesting to see what's gonna be put on the table when Jokowi visits US, Japan and China in the coming months. One thing that i sure is, that Jokowi will not compromise our national interest, our politicts and diplomatic sovereignty over anything.

But i wonder, Indonesia and US has a close relationship since the announcement of US-DIRI in January

Please our secret weapon can cripple the entire city of Singapore alone.
Q2mx0WW.png

This thread is slowly becoming a trainwreck. Gotta prepare me some popcorns I guess:pop::pop::pop:

Anyways, considering that Indonesia is a member of the G-20 (and thus have economic advantage), and that it is near Australia which in recent news is being eyed as a future US base location, I guess it is practical choice to put the US' IOC in Indonesia.

Why we must fight against China? it must be better to sending Viet into destruction caused by their own stupidity

if our budget which is twice more than Vietnam you called it poorly financed how about your Armed forces, the deprived one? And you had spent roughly 3 percent of your GDP for military spending and yet you can't reach fivety per-cent of our defense budget

And, tell me about why Malaysia, Singapore, British and Australia must join together into FPDA (Five Power Defense Arrangement)? And who the one to fight them alone in the past during Confrontation? Viet?
Isnt Australia going to be a member of so called future Quadrilateral Treaty?

Well, @Viet want to feel great feeling by mocking us, not going to work :partay:

Heck, we even dare to send submarine for Pakistan to help them against Mighty India, so you are going to understand about our feeling inside :D

Our previous President, Soeharto, also went to Bosnia while the city was still in under siege in 1990's with so many ambulances from Indonesia which was actually contained by guns and ammunitions to help Bosnian there :devil:

KRIWHISKEYCLASS24wira96multiply.png

2 Indonesian Submarine (Nagarangsang and Bramastra) at Karaci Port ready to Fight

And he want to compare us with Malaysia and Singapore with little warrior history :cool:

I just read it, and i will dig more info about it if i have time to have a proper knowledge
It was dead since 2009, but it again reinvented after the 2014 G20 meeting.

Well, @Viet want to feel great feeling by mocking us, not going to work :partay:

Heck, we even dare to send submarine for Pakistan to help them against Mighty India, so you are going to understand about our feeling inside :D

Our previous President, Soeharto, also went to Bosnia while the city was still in under siege in 1990's with so many ambulances from Indonesia which was actually contained by guns and ammunitions to help Bosnian there :devil:

KRIWHISKEYCLASS24wira96multiply.png

2 Indonesian Submarine (Nagarangsang and Bramastra) at Karaci Port ready to Fight

And he want to compare us with Malaysia and Singapore with little warrior history :cool:
Your point is? One thing Singapore is well armed, FYI.

Back
Top Bottom