What's new

U.S. Should Consider Establishing a SCS International Operations Center in Indonesia

Come on, give him a break as he must typing those nonsense rant from the comfort place in Germany instead of some place in Vietnam and so he is living under illusion if Vietnam is the powerful first world country but actually still a third rate ones.

Ms. @madokafc : why you rate me to third rate guy? :( Am I not cool ?
Indonesia owns the island chain that cover the sealanes to Australia and Indian Ocean, and location in the heart of Southeast asia and Oceania.
That's one of reasons why American aim to.

Indonesia owns the island chain that cover the sealanes to Australia and Indian Ocean, and location in the heart of Southeast asia and Oceania.

Never really mean's that way sorry

Never really mean's that way sorry

Okay, I want to consider Indonesia as leader, but expect to not so "racism" I will re-state that "Indonesia is a very important country in Southeast Asia and Oceania region"

Hereinattached a clear view about that.

south-china-sea-map.jpg

Okay, I want to consider Indonesia as leader, but expect to not so "racism" I will re-state that "Indonesia is a very important country in Southeast Asia and Oceania region"

south-china-sea-map.jpg

Nice try BoQ, you can drag Indonisia or any alien into SCS, it will never help you cause, altimately you have to face China along. :rofl:

Nice try BoQ, you can drag Indonisia or any alien into SCS, it will never help you cause, altimately you have to face China along. :rofl:

You use wrong word instead of "American" you used "BoQ".

And despite owning many islands in Spratlys, Vietnam has less benefit from them. Offshore islands are far from our coast.
Malaysia has much more potential oil in their EEZ.

JointDevelopment_1_620.png

SCS-maritime-claims.png

Last edited:
Well so far you're the only normal Vietnamese here, with that Carlossa dude. miss @madokafc are trying to enlight the Viet dude.

You use wrong word instead of "American" you used "BoQ".

Regardless, the more American or Vietnam want to inflate the SCS issue, the more you will see our Reefs reclamation get bigger...both can cry anytme its wants :lol:

cuarteron-reef-19-07-2014.png

Last edited:

south-china-sea-map.jpg

For sure, my government is had a hard time to ensure their neutrality on the issue, but we will working to ensure the status quo to be kept regarding the South China Sea issue to ensure the Freedom of Navigation acts in SCS. Wild intrepetation of UNCLOS by the Chinese coupled with her massive military building in the area sooner or later will disturb the balance of power in the area and will endangered the Status Quo in South China Sea. The recent accidents involving Indonesian and Chinese vessels in the area nearing Natuna Islands is a prove if Indonesia must taking into action by arranging dialogs between all of the claimant and like it or not asking the US to became the guarantor of such proposal (because is still in the line of their policy to ensure the Freedom of Navigation in SCS) and the last is Indonesia will and had posturing and building her military muscles near the SCS (in this case Natuna) to prevent the worst possible scenario happened.

For the god sake, SCS issue sooner or later will become the like of Balkan issue keg powder in 21st Century if they can't be managed comprehensively and decisively.

The recent accidents involving Indonesian and Chinese vessels in the area nearing Natuna Islands is a prove if Indonesia must taking into action by arranging dialogs between all of the claimant and like it or not asking the US to became the guarantor of such proposal (because is still in the line of their policy to ensure the Freedom of Navigation in SCS) and the last is Indonesia will and had posturing and building her military muscles near the SCS (in this case Natuna) to prevent the worst possible scenario happened.

For the god sake, SCS issue sooner or later will become the like of Balkan issue keg powder in 21st Century if they can't be managed comprehensively and decisively.

Which incident you want to talk about? Vietnam, PH has been suffering many incidents with Chinese vessels.

For sure, my government is had a hard time to ensure their neutrality on the issue, but we will working to ensure the status quo to be kept regarding the South China Sea issue to ensure the Freedom of Navigation acts in SCS. Wild intrepetation of UNCLOS by the Chinese coupled with her massive military building in the area sooner or later will disturb the balance of power in the area and will endangered the Status Quo in South China Sea. The recent accidents involving Indonesian and Chinese vessels in the area nearing Natuna Islands is a prove if Indonesia must taking into action by arranging dialogs between all of the claimant and like it or not asking the US to became the guarantor of such proposal (because is still in the line of their policy to ensure the Freedom of Navigation in SCS) and the last is Indonesia will and had posturing and building her military muscles near the SCS (in this case Natuna) to prevent the worst possible scenario happened.

I get the feeling the world is back to the setting of World War I - aside from the Balkan issue, another reason why a political conflict devolved into a war is because of the set of alliances. Today there are the SCO, NATO, CSTO, EU, OIC, AU, ASEAN, ANZUS, etc. Add the mutual defense treaties US have with few countries and China influencing other countries by means of economic leverage, you can easily divide the world into two side.... actually three, with ISIS and similar terror group being the third group, but let's focus on the larger sides in Asia-Pacific - the US-led side and the China-led side.

Just one "mistake" and blood will flow on that sea area.

No, you are not. This is an excellent idea to ensure freedom of navigation in the region.
Where you put your hand, there is bound to be chaotic. Learn from the Truth. LOL

Now we have nukes that can destroy the world many times..
If we don`t have nukes, the WWIII could already happened..

I get the feeling the world is back to the setting of World War I - aside from the Balkan issue, another reason why a political conflict devolved into a war is because of the set of alliances. Today there are the SCO, NATO, CSTO, EU, OIC, AU, ASEAN, ANZUS, etc. Add the mutual defense treaties US have with few countries and China influencing other countries by means of economic leverage, you can easily divide the world into two side.... actually three, with ISIS and similar terror group being the third group, but let's focus on the larger sides in Asia-Pacific - the US-led side and the China-led side.

Just one "mistake" and blood will flow on that sea area.

Back
Top Bottom