What's new

U.S. Should Consider Establishing a SCS International Operations Center in Indonesia

It was dead since 2009, but it again reinvented after the 2014 G20 meeting.

Your point is?

Hmm, still need much references to getting the clear insight and the Australian goverment main agenda between Kevin Rudd era till Tony Abbot today

for the bold part, it just some funny exchange between my friends against one particular Vietnam member

What is up with this Vietnamese-Indonesian rivalry ?

:(

Indonesia dan Viet Nam Persahabatan

Hmm, still need much references to getting the clear insight and the Australian goverment main agenda between Kevin Rudd era till Tony Abbot today

for the bold part, it just some funny exchange between my friends against one particular Vietnam member

Ma'am,

kerjasama adalah penting.... kerjasama berarti sukses.

i guess there's no real rivalry here. in fact, indonesia-vietnam relation are in a good shape right now. It's just a little jousting, since hostility will always face another hostility.

i guess there's no real rivalry here. in fact, indonesia-vietnam relation are in a good shape right now. It's just a little jousting, since hostility will always face another hostility.

Thanks for the reassurance , buddy.

It just ranting from one person LoL

Ma'am,

kerjasama adalah penting.... kerjasama berarti sukses.

Sir, what i type here is clearly doesnt represent of what my country do and think but i will give the best comment from what i think the clearest perspective and feel as an Indonesian

and so with the one particular Vietnamese member, it's all about personal and what happened here doesn't reflecting the relationship between Indonesia-Vietnam

It just ranting from one person LoL

Sir, what i type here is clearly doesnt represent of what my country do and think but i will give the best comment from what i think the clearest perspective and feel as an Indonesian

and so with the one particular Vietnamese member, it's all about personal and what happened here doesn't reflecting the relationship between Indonesia-Vietnam

Ma'am @madokafc ,

Terima kasi banyak . Sayah meng har gai penjeh lasanh.

Ma'am @madokafc ,

Terima kasi banyak . Sayah meng har gai penjeh lasanh.

Terima kasih banyak. Saya menghargai penjelasan anda... Fix it for you :enjoy:

LOL.. it's a rivalry between PDF members not their countries. Nothing serious.

We don't dislike or hate Vietnam.. It's just there is a saying in Indonesia : "Loe Jual Gue Beli" :cheesy: ... and my fellow Indonesian here are just doing exactly that. :-)

Just him, because he's pretty much another "Niceguy" (believing in the false & the absurd over simple facts.)
climate20villains20_____.jpg

Even I got fed up with his "Vietnam can win against China, because... & other crapola."

Last edited:
Your point is? One thing Singapore is well armed, FYI.
Things you need to conquer a very huge nation (India, Indonesia, China, US, etc)
1. Manpower
2. Resources

look how mighty the Nazis, nice and shiny equipment. But their manpower and resources are lacking. Singapore is well armed, but crushing them will be ease.

Well, @Viet want to feel great feeling by mocking us, not going to work :partay:

Heck, we even dare to send submarine for Pakistan to help them against Mighty India, so you are going to understand about our feeling inside :D

Our previous President, Soeharto, also went to Bosnia while the city was still in under siege in 1990's with so many ambulances from Indonesia which was actually contained by guns and ammunitions to help Bosnian there :devil:

KRIWHISKEYCLASS24wira96multiply.png

2 Indonesian Submarine (Nagarangsang and Bramastra) at Karaci Port ready to Fight

And he want to compare us with Malaysia and Singapore with little warrior history :cool:
We even rallied war against all of them once (Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, British) and supporting Pakistanis to face India. And this vietnamese dude thinks Iran and war-torned Iraq can beat us? they should learn to swim first.

Things you need to conquer a very huge nation (India, Indonesia, China, US, etc)
1. Manpower
2. Resources

look how mighty the Nazis, nice and shiny equipment. But their manpower and resources are lacking. Singapore is well armed, but crushing them will be ease.

We even rallied war against all of them once (Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, British) and supporting Pakistanis to face India. And this vietnamese dude thinks Iran and war-torned Iraq can beat us? they should learn to swim first.

Well, even that dude try to underestimate Iranian Army, as far as we know, even British soldiers get scared on them, thus easily being captured by Iranian soldiers during the raid several years ago.

20070404_120308_ol04iran2.jpg

15 British soldiers and Marine get captured by Iranian

Well, even that dude try to underestimate Iranian Army, as far as we know, even British soldiers get scared on them, thus easily being captured by Iranian soldiers during the raid several years ago.

20070404_120308_ol04iran2.jpg

15 British soldiers and Marine get captured by Iranian
'He' is always underestimate any country, no country is great as the great super powa of Southeast Asia

there is no such thing as natural leader in this world. you have to earn the merit.
I suggest indonesia goes to war against china. if the indos win, they are the new master of china.

if they want to become the new military leader of Asean, the indo army must become the most powerful country. at the moment, their army is poor equipped, poor financed. they won´t survive any battles against regional military powers as vietnam, singapore and malaysia.

How about Vietnam, why don't you come to prove yourself with China to see once again if you Viets are fit to lead ASEAN? :rofl:...Oh I forgot that you guys had claimed victory in 1979 but nobody accepted Vietnam as undisputed leader, is that because of 1988 event?.:lol:

How about Vietnam, why don't you come to prove yourself with China to see once again if you Viets are fit to lead ASEAN? :rofl:...Oh I forgot that you guys had claimed victory in 1979 but nobody accepted Vietnam as undisputed leader, is that because of 1988 event?.:lol:

Come on, give him a break as he must typing those nonsense rant from the comfort place in Germany instead of some place in Vietnam and so he is living under illusion if Vietnam is the powerful first world country but actually still a third rate ones.

Well, everyone knows in ASEAN Indonesia is the de facto leader. The fact that Xi Jinping paid a state visit to Jarkata in 2013 is a good indication. I'm sorry but Vietnam isn't close to Indonesia's national strenght & the gap will only continue to widen.

Come on, give him a break as he must typing those nonsense rant from the comfort place in Germany instead of some place in Vietnam and so he is living under illusion if Vietnam is the powerful first world country but actually still a third rate ones.

He think he's smart by trying to instigate Chinese against Indonasian with his comment, it will never work. Vietnam was a vessal state of China for millenium, we know how they think of us that why they had never escape of our palm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom