What's new

UAE Bans 2 More Pakistani Cities From Getting Visit Visas

And UAE royals go to these cities every year on vacations and hunting .
looks like this is a political reaction for those scandals where the locals objected to the hunting by some royals in the area.
as for that dude you responded I don't think if he really cares about details :). looks like he just jumped up after seeing this news and started running without even pulling his lungi once he was done his morning ritual out in the open.

it is the posts like these that keep me coming back to this forum since the constant whining over GHQ injustice is getting really boring.

This website so called PDF should strongly reported in Pemra. All management and staff Anti-Pakistan and rejoice and spread fake news against Pakistan. While any thread against Im the dim immediately deleted from the forum.

@WebMaster and staff
May you with all your staff RIH Ameen!!
I am one of the many Website admins who is confronting the PTI fanbase for badmouthing Pakistan and its institutions.
so unfair to curse me to hell along with all innocent hardworking God fearing , wife loving staff of this forum.

why so much hate Tameem? you just beat my ex girl friends mother who used to curse her husband and her bigger son in law.

see I proved you wrong. I didn't delete your post although you did the name calling of the former prime minister.
follow an example of your leaders who never ever badmouth.

Why do people are so gullible that they believe stupidest of the news, well not even a news but posters. I think human are getting dumber and dumber every passing day
Lazy. we are lazy.

fact checking and verifying takes time. and we chose the news that supports our mindset our narrative.

I am one of the many Website admins who is confronting the PTI fanbase for badmouthing Pakistan and its institutions.
so unfair to curse me to hell along with all innocent hardworking God fearing , wife loving staff of this forum.

why so much hate Tameem? you just beat my ex girl friends mother who used to curse her husband and her bigger son in law.

see I proved you wrong. I didn't delete your post although you did the name calling of the former prime minister.

Lazy. we are lazy.

fact checking and verifying takes time. and we chose the news that supports our mindset our narrative.
He is corrupt individual going all out supporting PML(n) because he profits from it so he hates that being called out so he wants PDF gone for being anti Daddy Sharif - the PTI wallas hate being called out for their idiocy and IKs flip flops so they call PDF an establishment mouthpiece.. and because shortcomings and corruption in the military is called out on PDF as well the military abbu ji company calls PDF a PTI or Indian mouthpiece house..

Kis kis ka ghum keejiye , kis kis ko khush rakhiye … araam barri cheez hai mun dhak ke soeiye.

Lazy. we are lazy.

You are an Exception; And Exceptions didnt forms the Rule.

Back
Top Bottom