What's new

Uff Allah .. Saudi Arabia Main Musical Night | Salman Khan performs to thousands in Saudi Arabia

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

#Salman Khan
Salman Khan's hand prints added to Wall of Fame in Saudi Arabia, watch video

• Photos: Salman Khan, Shilpa Shetty and Anil Kapoor snapped at Kalina airport
  • Photos: Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Sara Ali Khan and others spotted at Kalina airport
  • Spotted: Salman Khan with his Da-bangg The Tour Reloaded team at Mumbai Airport
  • Photos: Salman Khan, Saiee Manjrekar, Aayush Sharma and others spotted at Kalina airport
  • Star Studded Red Carpet of Tadap | Ahan Shetty | Tara Sutaria | Salman Khan | Athiya Shetty | KL Rahul
  • Photos: Celebs grace the screening of Tadap
  • Spotted: Salman Khan at Private Airport in Mumbai
  • Photos: Salman Khan spotted at Kalina airport
Next
Last night, many videos went viral where Salman Khan was seen sharing a special bond with Saudi Royal Court Advisor Turki Alalshikh. Besides being a Saudi adviser in the Royal Court, Turki Alalshikh is also the presiding Chairman of the General Authority for Entertainment, as established by the Royal Decree. A video was posted by Turki Alalshikh with the caption, “With my brother the superstar Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan." Bhai, being the sweetheart he is, reposted the picture with reciprocating his brother’s feelings. Along with the repost, he wrote “Lovely meeting you my brother…. @turkialalshik".

@jamahir

By the way I love the guy giving the interview on the first video his always good entertainment I recall watching him when he was celebrating Pakistan intelligence agency rant.. I thought that was geninuely hilarious

If beardo gang is angry then it means Saudis must be doing something right.

I watched the speech of that Ilyas Sharafuddin fellow who really is Insufferable-uddin. He is I think the second-in-command of Zakir Naik's so-called Islamic Research Foundation. Firstly, no non-Muslim will be impressed with Insufferable-uddin's ways and think "Ah, Islam is quite a progressive religion" ( which it is actually ). Secondly, Insufferable-uddin is one of those unfortunately many Indian Muslims of recent, especially among the middle class, who make Hajj and Little Hajj three times every five years spending financial and other resources to earn divinity points for themselves while their religion's spirit is about actually contributing to the betterment of those not well socio-economically and otherwise - their very neighbor might be deprived, but insufferable-uddin does not think deep hence he being easily impressed with the so-called piousness of an autorickshaw driver regularly making multiple hajjs and little hajjs when instead he could have put his available resources to perhaps starting a business to pull himself out of socio-economic problems and also contribute to progressive movements that want Indian socio-economic and political systems to be bettered. But no, Insufferable-uddin says "Wah, kya baat hai" to the autorickshaw driver who has earned ten divinity points by his three hajjs in five years but will Insufferable-uddin then contribute to bettering the driver's life which will remain the same deprived one politically and socio-economically as before his three hajjs ? AFAIK in Islam a hajj is to be performed even once in life and that too if possible without making one's life miserable.

Even the Saudis are changing but our desi mullahs want to be more Arab than the Arab Muslims.

@Goenitz @Mentee @fitpOsitive @Vapnope @N.Siddiqui @Bilal9, what you thinks ?

#Salman Khan
Salman Khan's hand prints added to Wall of Fame in Saudi Arabia, watch video's hand prints added to Wall of Fame in Saudi Arabia, watch video

• Photos: Salman Khan, Shilpa Shetty and Anil Kapoor snapped at Kalina airport
  • Photos: Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Sara Ali Khan and others spotted at Kalina airport
  • Spotted: Salman Khan with his Da-bangg The Tour Reloaded team at Mumbai Airport
  • Photos: Salman Khan, Saiee Manjrekar, Aayush Sharma and others spotted at Kalina airport
  • Star Studded Red Carpet of Tadap | Ahan Shetty | Tara Sutaria | Salman Khan | Athiya Shetty | KL Rahul
  • Photos: Celebs grace the screening of Tadap
  • Spotted: Salman Khan at Private Airport in Mumbai
  • Photos: Salman Khan spotted at Kalina airport
Next
Last night, many videos went viral where Salman Khan was seen sharing a special bond with Saudi Royal Court Advisor Turki Alalshikh. Besides being a Saudi adviser in the Royal Court, Turki Alalshikh is also the presiding Chairman of the General Authority for Entertainment, as established by the Royal Decree. A video was posted by Turki Alalshikh with the caption, “With my brother the superstar Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan." Bhai, being the sweetheart he is, reposted the picture with reciprocating his brother’s feelings. Along with the repost, he wrote “Lovely meeting you my brother…. @turkialalshik".

@jamahir
Why not? Saudia nain Kia qasoor Kia Hai. Sub kerahy hain, woh bhi kerlain. Ager akhirat main unky pass jawab Hai tu phir nangy hoker naachain or nachaain. @jamahir

Last edited:
Good to see Saudi Arabia is concentrating on tourism sector, and moving away from dependency on oil. Saudi Arabia has great future. I appreciate this King Salman "2030 vision".
Let see where our country Pakistan stands in 2030 and where Saudi Arabia stands. Hope Pakistan also move towards secularism path.

Good to see Saudi Arabia is concentrating on tourism sector, and moving away from dependency on oil. Saudi Arabia has great future. I appreciate this King Salman "2030 vision".
Let see where our country Pakistan stands in 2030 and where Saudi Arabia stands. Hope Pakistan also move towards secularism path.

I hope the Salman 2030 Vision includes being not part of NATO's regime-change operations against progressive Muslim-majority societies and movements. I am not insulting you but just picking a stream of thought from your words. :)

I hope the Salman 2030 Vision includes being not part of NATO's regime-change operations against progressive Muslim-majority societies and movements. I am not insulting you but just picking a stream of thought from your words. :)
Saudi Arabia is changing. Saudi Arabia don't want war with any country but he has right to defend himself from any aggression.
Saudi Arabian full concentration is for 2030 vision.

Back
Top Bottom