What's new

UFO footage released by the Pentagon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Struggling to fight with COVID-19 !!
What about some Aliens!!

The footage is from 2004 and 2015, released now by Pentagon.
By the looks of it, the UFOs are real, USA knows it.
If they do, other military organisations know it too.

I am certain, there are high level joint efforts planned, if worse come to worse.
You know what I mean!!

Now we know what the Pentagon does in their free time

Aliens came to town when they heard 5G was coming

Last edited:
ever since UFO sighting started, one thing is for sure alien technology has not changed a bit. meanwhile since 50 years humans have evolved their flying objects from subsonic to mach 20plus in span of 50 years.

During my days on ships I remember our magnetic compass going in circles every evening off the coast of Capetown due to katabatic winds from table mountain.
How wind effected magnetism is beyond me.
I also remember seeing ships in the sky and not on surface , due to atmospheric refraction.
I also remember entire sea glowing green or blue at night, all the way to the horizon, due to algae .
I also remember our charter asking us to keep away from 200 metre countour line while passing east coast of South Africa, to avoid the "Rogue wave" caused by Agulhas current. No explanation of the exact cause but it's an actual danger to ships.

Likewise in the air plenty of phenomena happen, we just don't understand them.

Last edited:
Aliens came to find intelligent life and they didn't find any. :lol::lol:

Humans are aliens to the planet. Look around observe nature and see for yourself.

I wonder if this contempt for human intelligence forced you to make a thread demanding authoritarian rule in Pakistan.

Consistency is key even for a fascist like you Sir.

During my days on ships I remember our magnetic compass going in circles every evening off the coast of Capetown due to katabatic winds from table mountain.
How wind effected magnetism is beyond me.
I also remember seeing ships in the sky and not on surface , due to atmospheric refraction.
I also remember entire sea glowing green or blue at night, all the way to the horizon, due to algae .

Likewise in the air plenty of phenomena happen, we just don't understand them.
interesting observation.

ever since UFO sighting started, one thing is for sure alien technology has not changed a bit. meanwhile since 50 years humans have evolved their flying objects from subsonic to mach 20plus in span of 50 years.
Maybe they are too far away from their home. Or, since their technology is so far ahead of humans, they don't need to upgrade it.

Back
Top Bottom