What's new

UFO footage released by the Pentagon

Struggling to fight with COVID-19 !!
What about some Aliens!!

The footage is from 2004 and 2015, released now by Pentagon.
By the looks of it, the UFOs are real, USA knows it.
If they do, other military organisations know it too.

I am certain, there are high level joint efforts planned, if worse come to worse.
You know what I mean!!
What was the location?

Maybe they are too far away from their home. Or, since their technology is so far ahead of humans, they don't need to upgrade it.

if they are so far away from home so then does that mean they do not eat? or did they pack their lunch for 100 years!

Most likely some Russian or Chinese UAV program

Just because they don't know what it is, doesn't mean its aliens.

The question stands though, what is it.

Lets not forget the witnesses which throughout history. From that one large cargo plane pilot reporting in clear sight a large metal object flying, and also air force pilots who tried to track something in the air moving and maneuvering very fast, they got a lock but then the lock broke.

How can a jet lock onto a mere phenomenon is the question? Doesn't the video, the second one, also show them supposedly getting a focus or lock onto whatever it is?

Last edited:
Just because they don't know what it is, doesn't mean its aliens.

US is running a program called "advanced aerospace threat identification programme" whoes mandate is to obersve such phenomena. Their ex employee , the person who headed the program was on CNN explaning the situation. You simply cant turn up on national television without the deep state giving it a go ahead. People need to listen and understand what this man is saying. His name is Luis Elizondo, a former military intelligence official who ran the Pentagon's secret UFO unit.

I live in country side, I have seen things in sky with naked eye which are hard to explain.

What is interesting though is the lack of information within Pakistan, government and more importantly from military on such phenomena.

Aliens are real. It is my conclusion after a decade of following this subject. Humans in the universe are not the only smart species. Some of the species humans encountered existed a million years before us.

If you listen to the Canadian defense minister, he speaks fo 57 known species of the intelligent race some of which are dwelling gon the planet earth. Most are friendly to the human race with the exception of a few.

Aliens are real. It is my conclusion after a decade of following this subject. Humans in the universe are not the only smart species. Some of the species humans encountered existed a million years before us.

If you listen to the Canadian defense minister, he speaks fo 57 known species of the intelligent race some of which are dwelling gon the planet earth. Most are friendly to the human race with the exception of a few.

Nothing to gain, everything to lose.
Can't make this up.

Nothing to gain, everything to lose.
Can't make this up.

No, it is insane to claim that Aliens are real - but I do and I stand with my statement. Aliens are not just real, there are numerous in numbers. Greys which we often speak about are one of the most commonly visited ones. Others are mind-bogglingly diverse, but all of them are star-shaped; one head, two arms, two legs.

Start studying this subject, you will reach this concussion in a few year's time. There are 100000s of evidence, footages, accounts of people abducted, animal mutilation, crop circles, alien implants inserted in a humans body, accounts from the Government officials, military, and respected members of the society from all over the world. Aall coming and confirming one thing - that we are not alone in the universe.

I have gone further, I have tried to study their faith. You will be surprised to find they believe in One Allah. Try searching on the subject "Law of the One".

Why is all the UFO footage are a dit on the sky, with powerful telescopes no one has ever been able to record a clear footage.

Back
Top Bottom