What's new

ULFA slams Bangladeshis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't care about militant groups(including Muslim ones), that's all.

Including the rohingya members of the mujahid party?:angel:

IF only the rest were like you..I am positive I could have even liked BD then.

Mike here wanted to stuff you up as museum pieces and S&B wants to go full nuke genocide.:fie:

Btw, seriously, whats with the we support the people in their struggle line..do these people even bother to read..like EVER..more than half these insurgencies directly claim that they took up arms because the GOI did not stop illegal immigration from BD. Hell ULFA said as much even this Wednesday. Whether a poster believes in the veracity of said immigration or not surely any person with an iota of reasoning would pause on the above mentioned fact.

Thats collateral damage and some good pr for the brahmin slave. Those temples were mostly attended by dalits.

Is that so..attended by dalits hunh..and owned by brahmin families who were minting money from it..got something to back that claim bub?

Can we please stop talking about Moody? Or whatever his name is.

Theek ache, tui shob shomae puro moja ta kharab kore deesh..do people stay on as mods for ever..or is there like a term..a guy with your sense of humor is a waste as a permanent mod..

Mike here wanted to stuff you up as museum pieces and S&B wants to go full nuke genocide.:fie:

Btw, seriously, whats with the we support the people in their struggle line..do these people even bother to read..like EVER..more than half these insurgencies directly claim that they took up arms because the GOI did not stop illegal immigration from BD. Hell ULFA said as much even this Wednesday. Whether a poster believes in the veracity of said immigration or not surely any person with an iota of reasoning would pause on the above mentioned fact.

Is that so..attended by dalits hunh..and owned by brahmin families who were minting money from it..got something to back that claim bub?

Theek ache, tui shob shomae puro moja ta kharab kore deesh..do people stay on as mods for ever..or is there like a term..a guy with your sense of humor is a waste as a permanent mod..

google the demographics of the place where the temples were destroyed, they were mostly poor hindus aka dalits.

google the demographics of the place where the temples were destroyed, they were mostly poor hindus aka dalits.

Yup, plenty of proof. Typical. Do you even know where those temples were before letting your fingers rip. Cogent arguments or posts are much more scarce than I thought.

Yup, plenty of proof. Typical. Do you even know where those temples were before letting your fingers rip. Cogent arguments or posts are much more scarce than I thought.

so you are supporting a guy who burnt hindu temples and destroyed muslim mosques in a secular nation? what have you been smoking, sir?

so you are supporting a guy who burnt hindu temples and destroyed muslim mosques in a secular nation? what have you been smoking, sir?

He demolished them because the Gandhinagar authorities posted notices to these temples since they were illegal constructions, Even gods and his godmen must bow down to the laws..that is how it should have been..he made it that way. So yes, a man who will not spare even a temple if it is an illegal construction is exactly what I want. Smoking a rothman stick atm.:smokin:

Btw, seriously, whats with the we support the people in their struggle line..do these people even bother to read..like EVER..more than half these insurgencies directly claim that they took up arms because the GOI did not stop illegal immigration from BD. Hell ULFA said as much even his Wednesday. Whether a poster believes in the veracity of said immigration surely any person with an iota of reasoning would pause on the above mentioned fact.

I believe in state supremacy and legitimacy, and not in violent non-state actors.

It's my opinion based on the rational that such groups are unpredictable and difficult to control. I really dislike Jihad mercenaries as well after seeing their atrocities against Muslims. I do not like it when I feel that I am not in control of a scenario which I see fit in my nation's standing.

And I don't care if those north easterners and the Burmese hunt themselves into extinction. In fact I'd be happy since it'd at least reduce the world's population of retards. Generations and countless millennium on, they still couldn't get along and progress. Such civilizations don't deserve to exist.

And why do Bangladeshis support them? Well our Constitution states that we must support any struggle for freedom around the world. Perhaps we should support Xinjiang's struggle? Chechnya? Dagestan?Native Americans?

Perhaps @MBI Munshi can explain better.

On another note, it was alleged that India supported Bangladeshi insurgents in the Chittagong Hill Tracts region. Namely the Shanti Bahini (Peace Corps).And still do or what is left of it.

Hindu leaders were unhappy with Lord Mountbatten's decision to give Chittagong Hill Tracts to Pakistan. Quite naturally they were very angry.

Some think that by supporting ULFA, it would contain India. I just think it's best to kill them all and let God take care of the rest.

On illegal immigration, it really isn't our problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
He demolished them because the Gandhinagar authorities posted notices to these temples since they were illegal constructions, Even gods and his godmen must bow down to the laws..that is how it should have been..he made it that way. So yes, a man who will not spare even a temple if it is an illegal construction is exactly what I want. Smoking a rothman stick atm.:smokin:

Indians trying to emulate the Chinese now after the west have revived the Khalistan movement:rofl:

I believe in state supremacy and legitimacy, and not in violent non-state actors.

It's my opinion based on the rational that such groups are unpredictable and difficult to control. I really dislike Jihad mercenaries as well after seeing their atrocities against Muslims. I do not like it when I feel that I am not in control of a scenario which I see fit in my nation's standing.

And I don't care if those north easterners and the Burmese hunt themselves into extinction. In fact I'd be happy since it'd at least reduce the world's population of retards. Generations and countless millennium on, they still couldn't get along and progress. Such civilizations don't deserve to exist.

And why do Bangladeshis support them? Well our Constitution states that we must support any struggle for freedom around the world. Perhaps we should support Xinjiang's struggle? Chechnya? Dagestan?Native Americans?

Perhaps @MBI Munshi can explain better.

On another note, it was alleged that India supported Bangladeshi insurgents in the Chittagong Hill Tracts region. Namely the Shanti Bahini (Peace Corps).And still do or what is left of fit.

Hindu leaders were unhappy with Lord Mountbatten's decision to give Chittagong Hill Tracts to Pakistan. Quite naturally they were very angry.

Some think that by supporting ULFA, it would contain India. I just think it's best to kill them all and let God take care of the rest.

On illegal immigration, it really isn't our problem.

Ah I see. State legitimacy is indeed important.

Support Xinjiang? Not wise..unless you want all the fancy Hq-9s to evaporate.

No need to kill the ULFA any more- 3 more groups out of 20 left- good score no, 17 out of 20?

Illegal immigration is not your problem, hmm..interesting..when a state takes such a stance can it fault the other concerned state when it does not consider the problems of the first state as "our problem" either..for the sake of intellectual honesty how can BD expect us to care for water issues and border issues if our own legitimate concerns are not considered important? The transit fiasco will cost us a decade of lost time till the Kalaadan project comes online- then it will cheaper than direct transit though BD and allow the movement of greater bulk cumulatively in a shorter time period- but till then we will still have to make do. Are you sure that it is just India which does not listen to BD's concerns..or is it a mutual thing?

Indians trying to emulate the Chinese now after the west have revived the Khalistan movement:rofl:

"West have revived the Khalistan" movement humh..oh you mean deporting the last original leader last weak. Bub, movements come and go but the chanakyan still rules and grows rich. Khalistan isn't just dead..the Panth has excommunicated them..Canadian extremists don't bother us..they're not in India. They can't even enter the Hola Moholas here or in any other nation as such.:wave:

Got anything else or are you going to keep bouncing about absent collation?

@Skull and Bones Btw guess what, one more group has recently probed the GOI for negotiations..so my journo friend tells me..he had the inside track on the ULFA affair 2 months back..that's why I was hammering BDf with this topic a few days back. I guess the count might soon be 18. :D

Ah I see. State legitimacy is indeed important.

Support Xinjiang? Not wise..unless you want all the fancy Hq-9s to evaporate.

No need to kill the ULFA any more- 3 more groups out of 20 left- good score no, 17 out of 20?

Illegal immigration is not your problem, hmm..interesting..when a state takes such a stance can it fault the other concerned state when it does not consider the problems of the first state as "our problem" either..for the sake of intellectual honesty how can BD expect us to care for water issues and border issues if our own legitimate concerns are not considered important? The transit fiasco will cost us a decade of lost time till the Kalaadan project comes online- then it will cheaper than direct transit though BD and allow the movement of greater bulk cumulatively in a shorter time period- but till then we will still have to make do. Are you sure that it is just India which does not listen to BD's concerns..or is it a mutual thing?

"West have revived the Khalistan" movement humh..oh you mean deporting the last original leader last weak. Bub, movements come and go but the chanakyan still rules and grows rich. Khalistan isn't just dead..the Panth has excommunicated them..Canadian extremists don't bother us..they're not in India. They can't even enter the Hola Moholas here or in any other nation as such.:wave:

Got anything else or are you going to keep bouncing about absent collation?
India warns US of move to revive Khalistan through Sikh caucus
Chidanand Rajghatta, TNN May 5, 2013, 08.20AM IST
Tags:

US lawmakers|
US government|
Sikh caucus|
Khalistan Commando Force|
Khalistan|
Indian Government|
Frank Pallone|
Frank|
Ami Bera

(28 Congressmen joined hands…)

WASHINGTON: Aghast at the role of pro-Khalistan elements in the launch of a Sikh Congressional Caucus last week, the Indian government has cautioned the Obama administration and US lawmakers who joined the group against helping revive what was a violent separatist affair that has largely faded away.

Indian officials have been briefing US lawmakers about the almost-defunct movement and its bloody history after discovering that the principal movers of the Sikh caucus were Khalistani activists trying to revive separatist sentiments. The Indian effort to sensitize lawmakers to New Delhi's concerns began even before the launch of the caucus, but much to the Indian embassy's surprise and dismay, pro-Khalistani Sikhs succeeded in getting the caucus off the ground. In the process, they are said to have sidelined mainstream nationalist Sikhs.

Some 30 US lawmakers, many of them first time legislators not aware of the violent history and background of the Khalistan issue, have signed up for the Sikh Caucus, which is believed to the first ethnic and religion-based caucus on the Hill. But what has distressed New Delhi is that signatories include veteran lawmakers such as Frank Pallone, a New Jersey democrat who has been a long-time friend of India and a leading member of the India Caucus.

Indian officials surmise that Pallone and many others have been misled by the separatists into believing that they were backing a besieged group that was fighting ethnic profiling and racial discrimination, particularly after the Oak Creek shooting in Wisconsin in which a white supremacist killed six people in a Sikh Gurdwara. American Sikhs have also been fighting employment bias and discrimination in military against turbaned enlisters.

While Indian officials acknowledge that many of the Sikh grievances are legitimate, they say the issues are being used as a cover for potentially reinvigorating the Khalistan movement. Although no mention was made of Khalistan at the launch of the caucus, some prime movers behind the caucus did not hide their pro-Khalistani affiliation.

Indian officials are cautioning their US counterparts of such murky associations, particularly in the context of the Boston bombing in which Chechen separatist sympathisers who were seemingly integrated into American society, carried out terrorist attacks inside the US. They are concerned that unbridled Khalistani activism in the U.S could come to haunt New Delhi later on. While many of the Sikh grievances are real and deserve attention, the Indian government, currently headed by a Sikh, seems to believe these are best lobbied by the India caucus rather than a separate ethno-religious caucus.

What set alarm bells ringing was the discovery that one of the principal movers of the Sikh caucus is an associate of Khalid Awan, a Pakistan-Canadian who has been convicted for providing material support and resources to the Khalistan Commando Force (KCF) and related terrorism charges and is serving time in a U.S prison. The same principal was also involved in a bank robbery in Ludhiana.

In a little-reported trial of Awan, the US government offered recordings of his prison telephone calls to Paramjit Singh Panjwar in Pakistan, in which Awan spoke of recruiting new members for the KCF and admitted having had sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to KCF in the past. A US district court later determined that Awan's crimes were "intended to promote federal crimes of terrorism," and imposed on him a sentence of 14 years' imprisonment, which he is serving in Terra Haute, Indiana.

The Indian alert is believed to have had a salutary effect on at least one lawmaker, Indian-American Congressman Ami Bera, who is said to have backed out of joining the caucus. Bera's 7th Congressional district in California surrounding Sacramento has a large Sikh population, and word among Sikh activists initially was that he would sign up. Indian officials believe many other lawmakers have joined the caucus for similar reasons in a state where there are many wealthy Sikhs, only some of who still suffer from the Khalistan hangover.

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan through Sikh caucus - Times Of India

They are not sikhs, these are hard working caring Americans who have the sense of protecting the weak and opressed. Learn to read your own media, Indian.

@Skull and Bones Btw guess what, one more group has recently probed the GOI for negotiations..so my journo friend tells me..he had the inside track on the ULFA affair 2 months back..that's why I was hammering BDf with this topic a few days back. I guess the count might soon be 18. :D

There goes the dream of 'Brihottoro Bangladesh', now if you excuse me, i'll be off to sleep. :sleep:

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan through Sikh caucus
Chidanand Rajghatta, TNN May 5, 2013, 08.20AM IST
Tags:

US lawmakers|
US government|
Sikh caucus|
Khalistan Commando Force|
Khalistan|
Indian Government|
Frank Pallone|
Frank|
Ami Bera

(28 Congressmen joined hands…)

WASHINGTON: Aghast at the role of pro-Khalistan elements in the launch of a Sikh Congressional Caucus last week, the Indian government has cautioned the Obama administration and US lawmakers who joined the group against helping revive what was a violent separatist affair that has largely faded away.

Indian officials have been briefing US lawmakers about the almost-defunct movement and its bloody history after discovering that the principal movers of the Sikh caucus were Khalistani activists trying to revive separatist sentiments. The Indian effort to sensitize lawmakers to New Delhi's concerns began even before the launch of the caucus, but much to the Indian embassy's surprise and dismay, pro-Khalistani Sikhs succeeded in getting the caucus off the ground. In the process, they are said to have sidelined mainstream nationalist Sikhs.

Some 30 US lawmakers, many of them first time legislators not aware of the violent history and background of the Khalistan issue, have signed up for the Sikh Caucus, which is believed to the first ethnic and religion-based caucus on the Hill. But what has distressed New Delhi is that signatories include veteran lawmakers such as Frank Pallone, a New Jersey democrat who has been a long-time friend of India and a leading member of the India Caucus.

Indian officials surmise that Pallone and many others have been misled by the separatists into believing that they were backing a besieged group that was fighting ethnic profiling and racial discrimination, particularly after the Oak Creek shooting in Wisconsin in which a white supremacist killed six people in a Sikh Gurdwara. American Sikhs have also been fighting employment bias and discrimination in military against turbaned enlisters.

While Indian officials acknowledge that many of the Sikh grievances are legitimate, they say the issues are being used as a cover for potentially reinvigorating the Khalistan movement. Although no mention was made of Khalistan at the launch of the caucus, some prime movers behind the caucus did not hide their pro-Khalistani affiliation.

Indian officials are cautioning their US counterparts of such murky associations, particularly in the context of the Boston bombing in which Chechen separatist sympathisers who were seemingly integrated into American society, carried out terrorist attacks inside the US. They are concerned that unbridled Khalistani activism in the U.S could come to haunt New Delhi later on. While many of the Sikh grievances are real and deserve attention, the Indian government, currently headed by a Sikh, seems to believe these are best lobbied by the India caucus rather than a separate ethno-religious caucus.

What set alarm bells ringing was the discovery that one of the principal movers of the Sikh caucus is an associate of Khalid Awan, a Pakistan-Canadian who has been convicted for providing material support and resources to the Khalistan Commando Force (KCF) and related terrorism charges and is serving time in a U.S prison. The same principal was also involved in a bank robbery in Ludhiana.

In a little-reported trial of Awan, the US government offered recordings of his prison telephone calls to Paramjit Singh Panjwar in Pakistan, in which Awan spoke of recruiting new members for the KCF and admitted having had sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to KCF in the past. A US district court later determined that Awan's crimes were "intended to promote federal crimes of terrorism," and imposed on him a sentence of 14 years' imprisonment, which he is serving in Terra Haute, Indiana.

The Indian alert is believed to have had a salutary effect on at least one lawmaker, Indian-American Congressman Ami Bera, who is said to have backed out of joining the caucus. Bera's 7th Congressional district in California surrounding Sacramento has a large Sikh population, and word among Sikh activists initially was that he would sign up. Indian officials believe many other lawmakers have joined the caucus for similar reasons in a state where there are many wealthy Sikhs, only some of who still suffer from the Khalistan hangover.

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan through Sikh caucus - Times Of India

They are not sikhs, these are hard working caring Americans who have the sense of protecting the weak and opressed. Learn to read your own media, Indian.

AND THEY WILL SIGN OFF TOO..DID YOU READ THE WHOLE THING OR DID YOU- AGAIN- JUST POST IT AFTER READING THE HEADING? :rofl:

THIS IS THE THIRD ARTICLE YOU'VE POSTED WITHOUT READING IT PROPERLY AND/OR UNDERSTANDING THE CONTEXT.
re-read the highlighted portion..catch that word there.."not aware"..we twiddle our little fingers and the WB gets orders to shaft loan programs in GB..this is penny pushing. :D

See, now I've used colors..hope it'll catch your attention this time.
@Skull and Bones Is this what you have to deal with often?

AND THEY WILL SIGN OFF TOO..DID YOU READ THE WHOLE THING OR DID YOU- AGAIN- JUST POST IT AFTER READING THE HEADING? :rofl:

THIS IS THE THIRD ARTICLE YOU'VE POSTED WITHOUT READING IT PROPERLY AND/OR UNDERSTANDING THE CONTEXT.
re-read the highlighted portion..catch that word there.."not aware"..we twiddle our little fingers and the WB gets orders to shaft loan programs in GB..this is penny pushing. :D

See, now I've used colors..hope it'll catch your attention this time.
@Skull and Bones Is this what you have to deal with often?

:lol:why would 'not aware' law makers sign up to this? why is the US doing it? what is the agenda behind it.......think Indian....think!

:lol:why would 'not aware' law makers sign up to this? why is the US doing it? what is the agenda behind it.......think Indian....think!

Oh we did. The same way there are Indian caucuses which push agendas. Btw the poor sod who started the whole thing is in prison now. Think Bdian think, not a single attack in Punjab in the last 20+ years and the US is already taking actions..how do we know- one senator backed off immediately and so will the rest.

This is the same nation which blocked off the rescinding of the nuclear liability bill which the US can't get around. :lol:

Oh and not aware..most senators can't locate India and BD on a map, forget Punjab. :partay: Notice the 14 year sentence to the poor sap.:bounce:

Yup the US has an agenda- to punish all terrorists. As they have in this case too and will do so again when asked to.:cheers:

Oh we did. The same way there are Indian caucuses which push agendas. Btw the poor sod who started the whole thing is in prison now. Think Bdian think, not a single attack in Punjab in the last 20+ years and the US is already taking actions..how do we know- one senator backed off immediately and so will the rest.

This is the same nation which blocked off the rescinding of the nuclear liability bill which the US can't get around. :lol:

Oh and not aware..most senators can't locate India and BD on a map, forget Punjab. :partay: Notice the 14 year sentence to the poor sap.:bounce:

Yup the US has an agenda- to punish all terrorists. As they have in this case too and will do so again when asked to.:cheers:

The US will support the Khalistan movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom