What's new

UN bans Jamaat-ud-Dawa; declares it a terror outfit

There was one witness who apparently alleged that Lt Col Purohit gave RDX for Samjhauta. However that witness is unreliable because as per forensic reports Samjhauta was a petrol bomb that caused a fire, and not RDX. In any case Purohit is under arrest and the matter is in Court.

Purohit may indeed be involved in Malegaon blasts 2008. However, Malegaon 2006 blasts were probably carried out by SIMI under guidance of JuD/LeT/ISI. Several people have already been arrested for Malegaon 2006 blasts by Maharashtra ATS, which was led by the late Karkare.

It is well established that Pakistani Islamic organizations (most likely under JuD/LeT/ISI guidance) have been targeting places of worship in India in order to cause communal riots. I have posted articles about this in other threads.

Cool and what about the Evidences for JUD and other Especially ISI. No solid Evidences have been provided till now. Only accusations.

There was one witness who apparently alleged that Lt Col Purohit gave RDX for Samjhauta. However that witness is unreliable because as per forensic reports Samjhauta was a petrol bomb that caused a fire, and not RDX. In any case Purohit is under arrest and the matter is in Court.

Purohit may indeed be involved in Malegaon blasts 2008. However, Malegaon 2006 blasts were probably carried out by SIMI under guidance of JuD/LeT/ISI. Several people have already been arrested for Malegaon 2006 blasts by Maharashtra ATS, which was led by the late Karkare.

It is well established that Pakistani Islamic organizations (most likely under JuD/LeT/ISI guidance) have been targeting places of worship in India in order to cause communal riots. I have posted articles about this in other threads.

He's admitted to being guilty and planting bombs to blame Muslims, Colonel Purohit.

And I don't think India has proven anything against Pakistan. But that's for another thread. You can direct me there if you know it.

UN panel designates 3 Pakistanis as terrorists
Updated at: 0700 PST, Thursday, December 11, 2008

UNITED NATIONS: A U.N. Security Council panel has designated four men linked to the Mumbai attacks as terrorists subject to sanctions.

The four men are believed to hold leadership positions in the banned Pakistani militant group Lashkar-e-Tayyaba that is accused of orchestrating last month's attacks that left 171 dead in Mumbai.

Designated as terrorists subject to U.N. sanctions were Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi, Lashkar's operations chief; Muhammad Saeed, the group's leader; Haji Muhammad Ashraf, its chief of finance; and Mahmoud Mohammad Ahmed Bahaziq, a financier with the group.

The Security Council's al-Qaida and Taliban sanctions committee added them to its list of terrorists subject to the assets freeze, travel ban and arms embargo under a council resolution adopted this year.

The U.S. Treasury Department last week designated the men as terrorists and ordered any U.S. assets frozen.

UN panel designates 3 Pakistanis as terrorists

COOL, you are 100 % right my Friend then what about Indian Army. Yes i said Your Great Mahan Indian Army, shall it be Banned for carrying out Bombings In samjhutta Express, My more than 70 countrymen Lost their Life in that incident.

shouting doesnt carry brownie points.

I would rather not argue on the same lines again and again and again, only to get the same reply, without an honest effort to discuss. :pop:

He's admitted to being guilty and planting bombs to blame Muslims, Colonel Purohit.

And I don't think India has proven anything against Pakistan. But that's for another thread. You can direct me there if you know it.

Lt Col Purohit has not admitted anything but he may indeed be guilty in Malegaon 2008 as per my feeling.

Regarding Pakistani Islamic organizations targeting places of worship in India see this post .

But anyway this thread is about the JuD ban. (I was not the one who diverted the topic.)

shouting doesnt carry brownie points.

I would rather not argue on the same lines again and again and again, only to get the same reply, without an honest effort to discuss. :pop:

I really shouted mann, Words came out from core of my heart, Please give me a reply, that can make me feel that their is justice in this world, I am not tense about banning of JUD or LeT, what i am saying is Justice should be done for Pakistani Victims of Terrorism as well.

Lt Col Purohit has not admitted anything but he may indeed be guilty in Malegaon 2008 as per my feeling.

Regarding Pakistani Islamic organizations targeting places of worship in India see this post .

But anyway this thread is about the JuD ban. (I was not the one who diverted the topic.)

Which organization does Colonel Purohit work for?

Which organization does Colonel Purohit work for?

He was not employed by anybody to place bombs. But his collaborators were probably a lady who was angry about the murder of her friend by SIMI criminals, and also another Hindu priest from Jammu.

Indian Judicial system and the Media sources are good enough for Lt.Colonel Purohit. But not for ISI and LeT and the JU thing..
:yahoo:
Do you have a word to describe this behaviour? It starts with a H and ends with a Y and reeks of Hypocrisy

Last edited:
Cool and what about the Evidences for JUD and other Especially ISI. No solid Evidences have been provided till now. Only accusations.

No ban happens without evidence even Chinese were not convinced. Not all evidence are made public.

No ban happens without evidence even Chinese were not convinced. Not all evidence are made public.

The standard of evidence varies in different courts. Terrorism courts for example don't require the same standard of evidence.

I dont see a problem with Jawd's ban anyway, if they have any connection to a banned outfit.

Indian Judicial system and the Media sources are good enough for Lt.Colonel Purohit. But not for ISI and LeT and the JU thing..
:yahoo:
Do you have a word to describe this behaviour? It starts with a H and ends with a Y and reeks of Hypocrisy

Actually it is more of a reflection of the distrust that exists with respect to the perceived existential enemy on each side.

Surely you don't need me to explain to you why that occurs. Neither side trusts negative information about the other from the other's institutions, but both sides accept the findings of the other's institutions provided they validate their respective points.

A few days ago Indians were using references from Defence Journal (Pakistani) to validate their arguments because the references agreed with their POV. Any other time if Pakistani references were critical towards India, they would be considered 'biased'.

So lets not be silly and make a big deal out of that.

COOL, you are 100 % right my Friend then what about Indian Army. Yes i said Your Great Mahan Indian Army, shall it be Banned for carrying out Bombings In samjhutta Express, My more than 70 countrymen Lost their Life in that incident.

sir,
... where are these guys who have been charged with the blast...without any external pressure..with our own enquiry...we put them in jail for further interrogation..what about dawood he has been charged with so many blasts,extortion,murder,smuggling and still he is free to move ,organise parties .... he made relatives in pakistan...miandad}does it rings the bell or you still want to have the evidence of his presence in pakistan:coffee:

Actually it is more of a reflection of the distrust that exists with respect to the perceived existential enemy on each side.

Surely you don't need me to explain to you why that occurs. Neither side trusts negative information about the other from the other's institutions, but both sides accept the findings of the other's institutions provided they validate their respective points.

A few days ago Indians were using references from Defence Journal (Pakistani) to validate their arguments because the references agreed with their POV. Any other time if Pakistani references were critical towards India, they would be considered 'biased'.

So lets not be silly and make a big deal out of that.

Then its irrelevant to bring in ATS and Lt Col. Purohit and all that, when we discuss about LeT and JuM. :argh:

Back
Top Bottom