What's new

UN: India not safe for infant girls

......My wife and I cried watching this, it just shocked us to the core, I don't think the majority of Indians actually care or are shocked, I know watching the show a lot of the audience were crying and genuinely disgusted and shocked, but not sure about the politicians, police and the rest of Indian society.

India is home to around 69 percent of world’s sexually abused children, disgusting and disgraceful.

Curious case of Pascal Mazurier; pedophiles on prowl? : Ecostani

Let me suggest you something.......

Do yourself a favor, Stop crying, spare yourself the suffering.........
Do us a favor, don't come to India and spare us your advices...leave the poor Indians to their own fate.........

Stay in your 'paradise' with your 'beautiful daughters' in everlasting peace and tranquility.....may god bless you, your two 'too beautiful daughters' and your wife, amen........

Please stop your B.S. propaganda.....

"50% of Indians commit infanticide"????....where is your source????.....

Read the whole thread and educate yourself on which country tops in female infanticide

you are deliberately and shamelessly spreading lies about India......

People like you are not welcomed in India......stay in your 'safe haven' with your 'too beautiful daughters' and spare us your B.S. propaganda please.....

Great thanks for that, so I guess if people like me bring something disgraceful like this to the attention of Indians who self proclaim how wonderful and great India is then we get abused? I guess this is why things like this happen in your country because people like you would rather ignore this, no wonder your country is corrupt and society tolerates murder.

In India most rapes and sexual assaults go unreported because your police don;t give a damn and are generally a bunch of corrupt male chauvinist who go on national TV and tell the world the name of the woman raped or even say she asked for it, no wonder your country has so many problems.

And no I never said Australia or France was paradise, stop burying your heads in the sand, no wonder your country is going down the toilet fast, at least in my country women have rights and are treated as equal citizens and rape and sexual assault is not tolerated or given cute names like "eve teasing".

Great thanks for that, so I guess if people like me bring something disgraceful like this to the attention of Indians who self proclaim how wonderful and great India is then we get abused? I guess this is why things like this happen in your country because people like you would rather ignore this, no wonder your country is corrupt and society tolerates murder.

In India most rapes and sexual assaults go unreported because your police don;t give a damn and are generally a bunch of corrupt male chauvinist who go on national TV and tell the world the name of the woman raped or even say she asked for it, no wonder your country has so many problems.

And no I never said Australia or France was paradise, stop burying your heads in the sand, no wonder your country is going down the toilet fast, at least in my country women have rights and are treated as equal citizens and rape and sexual assault is not tolerated or given cute names like "eve teasing".

That is what I was saying too......
India is 'disgusting', it is going down, women have no respect in India....etc etc.....
That's why I suggested you NOT to come to India.......where did you find 'abuse' in this.....

And if you're not comming to India, then there is no need to search for 'shocking' news and you can save yourself and your family from getting 'the shock of your life'........

Like I have said we love India, if the citizens of India do not find this shocking then that says a lot about your society, this has been happening for decades and is not something new.

Like I have said we love India, if the citizens of India do not find this shocking then that says a lot about your society, this has been happening for decades and is not something new.

If you know that such things are happening for decades.....the how come your love for India was overwhelming just a few days ago(in other threads) and now suddenly it is totally gone ....

you're busted.....you have shown your true intentions....

In order to malign India you resorted to false propaganda......can you provide the proof I asked for in post #116

Why don't you do a Google search and find it yourself? So because I am trying to get to the truth of this matter my love for India is gone? I have noticed this that some Indians don't really like the truth, if Indians refuse to see the problem and keep the blindfolds on is that my problem?

Is it my fault that the ordinary citizens of your country tolerate abuse of women? Is my fault that corruption in India has become ingrained in your society?

India is a fantastic country on many levels, I admire and respect what India has done, but for everything good that India has done the evil is also on level terms.

Why don't you do a Google search and find it yourself? So because I am trying to get to the truth of this matter my love for India is gone? I have noticed this that some Indians don't really like the truth, if Indians refuse to see the problem and keep the blindfolds on is that my problem?

Is it my fault that the ordinary citizens of your country tolerate abuse of women? Is my fault that corruption in India has become ingrained in your society?

India is a fantastic country on many levels, I admire and respect what India has done, but for everything good that India has done the evil is also on level terms.

soon they will tell you are a false flag XD

I would think its all there police, law, corruption and basic lack of respect for women in society, hence the killing of girl children, it's disgraceful and pathetic that this is allowed to continue with impunity, the sad thing is that this is done by the elites the educated, doctors etc, says a lot about the society as a whole.

Thanks for starting a good topic and people have got your point, but why this continuous ranting ?

Sorry if I am ranting, but should I just stop and ignore this serious issue in India? Should I become like Indian citizens who ignore it?

There is nothing left to debate on this topic, even Pakistani mullahs have typed in their Hippocratic bit on the same. Indians as a community are debating this topic on their national TV channels condemning and exposing such mentality with overwhelming response, strict laws are in placed with frequent enforcements of the same law against the perpetrators.

Sorry if I am ranting, but should I just stop and ignore this serious issue in India? Should I become like Indian citizens who ignore it?

We don't need a super American or super French teaching us moralities when our's are pretty sought out.

As I said buddy.....you're busted.....

Since you're unable to back-up your false claims with valid proof, you're trying to shrug off the responsibility.....

When you're claiming something, then logically the burden of proof falls upon you.......otherwise, people would claim anything since there's no responsibility to back up their claims with valid proofs....and in such a scenario no logical discussion can take place......

As I said buddy.....you're busted.....

Since you're unable to back-up your false claims with valid proofs, you're trying to shrugg the responsibility.....

When you're claiming something, then logically the burden of proof falls upon you.......otherwise, people would claim anything since there's no responsibility to back up their claims with valid proofs....and in such a scenario no logical discussion can take place......

Take it easy!!

@Shatterpoint, No body is denying the issue.. But the scale you spoke about in the starting post is erroneous, out ragious.. It's rather insulting to say when you claim more than 50% Indians are involved in this idiocity. It's just like some other stupid poll results which talk non-sense.. One need to take such surveys and stupid claims with bags of salt. Rest is all your choice..

Watch this video on youtube and see how many clicks its has entertained, read the comments of Indians; spare some of our adversaries and muslim bigots who are adding nothing but trolling in that video.

I am sorry the episode doesn't have subtitles but the one which was telecast in Oceania was having subtitles, I will try to find that recording.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL, why whould you want to be like an Indian citizen..........BE a responsible French citizen(if you're indeed) and try sorting out your country's problems

Back
Top Bottom