What's new

UN vote recognizes state of Palestine as non-member state

You can become a non-member state of UN if General Assembly passes your resolution (Veto Power is not used for this and the resolution has passed therefore Palestine is now a non-member state of United Nations..) Where as to become a full permanent member of UN you have to pass a resolution through Security Council (Where P5 can use the VETO).

embarrassed for pointing out the truth in the topic being discussed? I did not claim to be on anyone's side totally..

it's you who should be embarrassed for being on the side of those who fit the bill of your religion brother. It's you who gave up that " keeper of Muslim" status you have here- to live in a country founded by Judea Christians. You could have shown your solidarity to your brothers but living elsewhere and among like minded.

I'm simply debating the issue and not arguing because I have a " I support because I have a religion bias". attitude.

You insist on showing your ignorance about America, as well......

This country was not founded by Christians. This country was stolen by Christians who robbed Native Americans of their land. You should read little History so that you dont leave this planet as an Ignorant person when you die. As for the Judeo part they just joined the Thieves and learned the tricks from Master thieves and with the support of their master Thieves robbed and stole Palestinian land.

It is Pathetic how Shi**y your knowledge of World History is. Instead of coming to PDF and displaying your ignorance, you should use this time wisely to read up on History.

You insist on showing your ignorance about America, as well......

This country was not founded by Christians. This country was stolen by Christians who robbed Native Americans of their land. You should read little History so that you dont leave this planet as an Ignorant person when you die. As for the Judeo part they just joined the Thieves and learned the tricks from Master thieves and with the support of their master Thieves robbed and stole Palestinian land.

It is Pathetic how Shi**y your knowledge of World History is. Instead of coming to PDF and displaying your ignorance, you should use this time wisely to read up on History.

Okay so you are asking me to adhere to our revisionism history while bashing my country, but then you keeper of all the Muslim ummah landed your sorry self where/ In the very country you bash, LOL

Some people are misinformed there will be no unsc veto voting, in fact the USA already voted against it.

India should stop being America's b-t-h and do the right thing, which is support Palestine's independence.

and how is India america's Bi__ch? quantify your remark, unless you think being democratic country with it's own vision of right or wrong , if happens to align with the US on any single point= being america's B_T-H.?

Some people are misinformed there will be no unsc veto voting, in fact the USA already voted against it.

actually no- the vote is not yet up. it can only come to a vote, when it comes to them... and it comes to them when others vote on such things. i.e. let the minions vote then we get to vote. Unless I'm wrong- where is the news that the US voted yet?

No there is no unsc vote for general assembly resolution, Palestine has already been recognized as a non member observer state however if they go for full member state it will go to unsc. Couple of years ago they went for full and it was vetoed.

ttake the veto power of USA, the world will become a much better place!!!! Last night how shamelessly they supported Israel when all other country voted for Justice!!!

ttake the veto power of USA, the world will become a much better place!!!! Last night how shamelessly they supported Israel when all other country voted for Justice!!!

okay bangla- who-desh can come take it from us :)

No there is no unsc vote for general assembly resolution, Palestine has already been recognized as a non member observer state however if they go for full member state it will go to unsc. Couple of years ago they went for full and it was vetoed.

well it's nuanced. yes non observer status but the whole reason for that is progression to be recognized UN member and that's where Us veto's it. sure they can bring Israel some embarrassing times up but it still goes nowhere.

so is it a a good political win for Fatah ? yes, but meaningless...as far as actual things being done about it.

well it's nuanced. yes non observer status but the whole reason for that is progression to be recognized UN member and that's where Us veto's it. sure they can bring Israel some embarrassing times up but it still goes nowhere.

so is it a a good political win for Fatah ? yes, but meaningless...as far as actual things being done about it.

It is not meaningless and it because they can now take Israel to ICC for warcrimes that the Zionists were so opposed to it... They will not be going for full recognition until peace deal made with the Israelis that much is certain.

It is not meaningless and it because they can now take Israel to ICC for warcrimes that the Zionists were so opposed to it... They will not be going for full recognition until peace deal made with the Israelis that much is certain.

do you know what the ICC stands for?
Do you know who are signatories to it and that not all are?
Do you know if a country takes another, both have to agree to be a party to it?

do you. do you , do you know ?

Back
Top Bottom