What's new

"Unfit" cops banned from Mumbai World Cup final: reports

WAQAS119

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ugly cops banned from Mumbai World Cup final: reports

New Delhi - Authorities in Mumbai have banned ugly policemen from duties at the final of the cricket World Cup scheduled at the city's Wankhede stadium, news reports said Thursday. :woot:

Mumbai police chief Arup Patnaik had directed top officials that only attractive and good-looking policemen should be deployed for the April 2 final, the Hindustan Times said in a report. :cheesy:

Patnaik had 'strictly prohibited' overweight and tobacco-chewing policemen from the 1,500 staff on duty that day, in order to show the city and its police force in a good light.

Only 'well-mannered and presentable' policemen would be on duty for the finals, police sources told local media.

'He (Patnaik) is showing personal interest in each and every aspect of security for the ground,' a senior police officer told the PTI news agency.

Ok. Now I understand why I never saw Inspector Laljit my friend on tv :D

bwhahahahahaahahaha, no tobacco chewing fat cops, bwhaahahaha

i knew from day 1, this is all a show off, so much security blah blah...

So we can see Salman Khans in Dabang style there.

bwhahahahahaahahaha, no tobacco chewing fat cops, bwhaahahaha

i knew from day 1, this is all a show off, so much security blah blah...

And so ? We still gave a 1000 man security detail to your squad. Stop splitting your sides and show some appreciation for our fine security detail. And by the way , our tabacco chewing fat cops were ordered to guard the Pakistani section of the crowds. Apparently the cops were told that they would fit in perfectly with the crowd :azn:

I wish such practices are finally agreed to be illegal. Good looking fella may not be a competent one and you're screwing over a competent hard working dude who could've used the high profile assignment in his CV just because he won't look good in media's pictures? Its downright an illegal practice.

dabangg_wallpaper_61.jpg

Patnaik had 'strictly prohibited' overweight and tobacco-chewing policemen

I'm Ok for the bolded part,

Only 'well-mannered and presentable' policemen would be on duty for the finals, police sources told local media
Better to have experienced and those who interact with people properly.

I wish such practices are finally agreed to be illegal. Good looking fella may not be a competent one and you're screwing over a competent hard working dude who could've used the high profile assignment in his CV just because he won't look good in media's pictures? Its downright an illegal practice.

Halloooooo ...we have a Bollywood image to maintain :coffee: Can you imagine cinemas being filled with people wanting to watch tabacco chewing, cross eyed ugly Inspector Laljit holding up his khaki beer belly as he chases after the villain? Or would they rather watch Shah Rukh or Hrithik play the role of the Inspector ??

As we need to fill our cinemas, we also need to fill our stadiums and not scare off the visitors

Its not mainly LOOKS!! It also include over wait(peetu) tobacco chewing cops!! And by this line you can think yourself the fitness level of any such cops...

Back
Top Bottom