What's new

Uri Attack: Bangladesh Stands With India, Says Envoy

This is actually unfortunate. Bangladesh is still stuck in its past. Believe me, I have no hatred for anybody in Bangladesh - but Bangalis are still living in their past which is bad for them only. None of your actions has an impact on Pakistan - come visit this place and see how many words do Pakistanis speak about Bangladesh in a year - pretty much none.

Why Bangalis are still not resting and still not accepting that Bangladesh is now liberated? Go on, live a life of peace and reduce hatred from your heart for your own good. We do not have any claims on your country anymore and we do not see you as enemies. Can you try and do the same for your own good?

There are 3 major types of Bangladeshis.
BNP: They are confused, they are children of Mukti Bahini or Pakistani Army or Razakars.
Jamaat: They are certain they are children of Pakistani Army and Razakars.
With a variety of seasonal opportunists and poor people berth in exchange of monetary benefits.
Pakistan always finds support among the above group, even they love Pakistan more than Bangladesh. They are holding BD identity but mentally Pakistani slaves and always in an agenda to harm non BNP/Jamaatis. Its a common opinion by non BNP/JeI that BNP/JeI are proxies installed by Pakistan like Talibans in Afghanistan to avenge loss of 1971.

Other non BNP/Jamaat: They are certain they are children of Mukti Bahini.
They have all different ideologies, love, hate, indifference. Of Course with some defectors from BNP/JeI/razakaar communities but they agree of their mistake in the past.
But as long as BNP/Jamaatis will keep on itching in BD and Pakistan will poke in BD matters not appeasing non BNP/JeI, that long Pakistan will be hated.

Ewww.. Bangladesh map looks so unnatural if we look at geography. Its completely surrounded by India. British did a huge mess in 1947. They should have made three countries instead of two. East Bengal, West Bengal, Assam and Tripura should have been one country.

@ East Bengal. The muslims of East Bengal (Muslim Leaque) wanted to be with greater Bengal(as independent state) but Congress did not accepted it. Finally 97% muslim voters voted for separated Pakistan. Even the low caste Hindus of East Bengal supported the cause for separated Pakistan. In those days Low Caste Hindus (Tafshery Federation) had 05 constituent seats and all support for Pakistan.

@ West Bengal. Some elements of Hindus of WEst Bengal specially leftists wanted for a greater Bengal along with Shaurowardy but due to the pressure of RSS and Congress it died down.

@ Assam. Greater Sylhet district was supposed to merge with proposed East Bengal or East Pakistan but conspiracies started and many parts of Sylhet like Karimganj and other Muslim majority districts were not included in the Referendum and hence could be merged with East Bengal. In 1947 in Assam, probably Muslim Leaque was in power.

@ Tripura. Tripura was a Princely Independent State so merging with Pakistan does not exist but Queen of Tripura came to Dacca with a proposal to merge with East Bengal but Jinnah could not visit East Bengal at that critical situation. Probably Jinnah was too busy to raise a tribal force (Pukhtun) to infiltrate to Kashmir.

Had British made 3 countries in 1947 then the fate of East Bengal would have been like Hyderabad. At that time Nizam of Hyderabad had a very strong army but still she could not sustain not even a week. What East Bengal had in September 1947, a skeleton Divisional HQ and fighting force of a Battalion strength. That too a Punjab Regiment.With this lone Punjab Battalion East Bengal along with volunteers ans Scouts captured and annexed Chittagong Hill Tract (Rangamati) . The other 2 x Infantry Battalion came in 1948.

" In 1948, my unit 3rd Baluch was in East Pakistan. Then Major General Ayub Khan was the local Log Area Commander. Another unit of that formation was a battalion of the Frontier Force Regiment, perhaps the 8th FF Regiment. That was the total force under the Command of General Ayub." Maj Gen (Retd) Tajammal Hussain Malik

There are 3 major types of Bangladeshis.
BNP: They are confused, they are children of Mukti Bahini or Pakistani Army or Razakars.
Jamaat: They are certain they are children of Pakistani Army and Razakars.
With a variety of seasonal opportunists and poor people berth in exchange of monetary benefits.
Pakistan always finds support among the above group, even they love Pakistan more than Bangladesh. They are holding BD identity but mentally Pakistani slaves and always in an agenda to harm non BNP/Jamaatis. Its a common opinion by non BNP/JeI that BNP/JeI are proxies installed by Pakistan like Talibans in Afghanistan to avenge loss of 1971.

Other non BNP/Jamaat: They are certain they are children of Mukti Bahini.
They have all different ideologies, love, hate, indifference. Of Course with some defectors from BNP/JeI/razakaar communities but they agree of their mistake in the past.
But as long as BNP/Jamaatis will keep on itching in BD and Pakistan will poke in BD matters not appeasing non BNP/JeI, that long Pakistan will be hated.

@ What an Analysis, my foot !

@ Now-a-days most of the Bengali Hindus in Bangladesh are pro-Indian and there should not be any doubt.There voting % will be 6 to 8 %. Then among the Muslim population 70% are pro-Nationalist (pro BNP & Jammat) and rest 30 % are supporter of Awami Leaque. Supporter of other political parties are negligible.

@ Now-a-days most of the Bengali Hindus in Bangladesh are pro-Indian and there should not be any doubt.There voting % will be 6 to 8 %. Then among the Muslim population 70% are pro-Nationalist (pro BNP & Jammat) and rest 30 % are supporter of Awami Leaque. Supporter of other political parties are negligible.

Real BNP supporters are 5%, Jamaat 3% and its allies 2%. Total 10%
And half of these are Bihari, Rohingya or Razakars.

bongbong, bdforever, Riyad, Doyalbaba, Loki, Kobiraz, blue sky (and few more) are indo awami cheer leading band of different shades. So, when readers of this forum sees news and comments posted by dedicated awami cheer leading band, you need to take those comments and news as as awami propaganda piece disconnected from Bangladeshi population.

I only see one type of loyal Bangladeshi here. Those are the ones who are fully invested in our sovereignty.

As far as I can tell you, 99 percent of the country is with Kashmir.

Current GOB said this hypothetically tbh.

THIS IS MY VIEW...

Bangladesh just using India and India is using Bangladesh - that's how the relationship is, if you ask me - There is no great love love one might think there is. Hasina is playing smart, keeping India interested only time really Once BD IS developed, improves certain areas, and Military enhances/developes with newer stuffs being bought, etc. Then AL will stand not with India but upto India if they continue to kill innocent Bangladeshis on the border.

Hasina is patriotic and loves her nation and would never want a nation her father died for, in ther hands of others. Ofcause with such gigantic neighbour whom her party has decent relationship hence ber gov will be nice to and work with. But, it's no mean all one way and die hard love.

Trust me. AL is only India pro when it fits them, using India for the own goals. Tbh most Bangladeshis dont like Indians simply cause India has done a lot bad to BD since 71 than good and caused lot more harm, lose to BD since 71, like flooding, building dams, stop water when we need water and letting water in rainy seasons when we don't need water, killing innocent Bangladeshis civilians on on border (BSF ki m@@ k!). List goes on.

I only see one type of loyal Bangladeshi here. Those are the ones who are fully invested in our sovereignty.

As far as I can tell you, 99 percent of the country is with Kashmir.

Speak for yourself. You dont rep 99% Bangladeshis.

bongbong, bdforever, Riyad, Doyalbaba, Loki, Kobiraz, blue sky (and few more) are indo awami cheer leading band of different shades. So, when readers of this forum sees news and comments posted by dedicated awami cheer leading band, you need to take those comments and news as as awami propaganda piece disconnected from Bangladeshi population.

These dalals are using this forum to spread propaganda while serving their Indian master interest. I failed to understand why PDF allow them to post here?

@WebMaster

THIS IS MY VIEW...

Bangladesh just using India and India is using Bangladesh - that's how the relationship is, if you ask me - There is no great love love one might think there is. Hasina is playing smart, keeping India interested only time really Once BD IS developed, improves certain areas, and Military enhances/developes with newer stuffs being bought, etc. Then AL will stand not with India but upto India if they continue to kill innocent Bangladeshis on the border.

Hasina is patriotic and loves her nation and would never want a nation her father died for, in ther hands of others. Ofcause with such gigantic neighbour whom her party has decent relationship hence ber gov will be nice to and work with. But, it's no mean all one way and die hard love.

Trust me. AL is only India pro when it fits them, using India for the own goals. Tbh most Bangladeshis dont like Indians simply cause India has done a lot bad to BD since 71 than good and caused lot more harm, lose to BD since 71, like flooding, building dams, stop water when we need water and letting water in rainy seasons when we don't need water, killing innocent Bangladeshis civilians on on border (BSF ki m@@ k!). List goes on..

Yeah sure. Hasina is biggest Haramkoor in my view.

THIS IS MY VIEW...

Trust me. AL is only India pro when it fits them, using India for the own goals. Tbh most Bangladeshis dont like Indians simply cause India has done a lot bad to BD since 71 than good and caused lot more harm, lose to BD since 71, like flooding, building dams, stop water when we need water and letting water in rainy seasons when we don't need water, killing innocent Bangladeshis civilians on on border (BSF ki m@@ k!). List goes on.

Speak for yourself. You dont rep 99% Bangladeshis.

When a Muslim country/state/people is in need of help or support it is our obligation to take speak of it or take action. As far as I know most Bangladeshi origin mosques distribute Kashmir leaflets or request lillah and these are all contributed by the secular & religious attendees.

If we can support Palestine or more closer to home, Burma, then why not Kashmir? It's the same type of scenario, a group of people being oppressed and politically silenced just because of their race/religion etc. Or are we just straight-up xenophobes because it's Pakistan?

When a Muslim country/state/people is in need of help or support it is our obligation to take speak of it or take action. As far as I know most Bangladeshi origin mosques distribute Kashmir leaflets or request lillah and these are all contributed by the secular & religious attendees.

If we can support Palestine or more closer to home, Burma, then why not Kashmir? It's the same type of scenario, a group of people being oppressed and politically silenced just because of their race/religion etc. Or are we just straight-up xenophobes because it's Pakistan?

Same Muslim country who comitted mass crimes against your own people, be it muslims or none muslims, in 71. So much for being Muslims brotherly nation. My friend, again you have to understand, there is something called principle; there is right and wrong, not all muslims are angels and certainly not GOP. First let them apologise then we might be able to move on.

AS FAR AS KASHMIRI is concerned. Best solution would be an independent nation. Hope them well.

These dalals are using this forum to spread propaganda while serving their Indian master interest. I failed to understand why PDF allow them to post here?

@WebMaster

Yeah sure. Hasina is biggest Haramkoor in my view.

Hasina this Hasina that. When will razzakers leave Bangladesh for their nation which they love more?, leave while you can. Because AL is here for long long long time and Bangladesh is in the safe hand :) Alhamdulilah as a nation we have improved so much in many areas we lagged and will continue to grow as longs BNP and it's allies JAMAAT and razzakers are kept away or demolished.

That is not a sound response. We were weaker economically and diplomatically back in Cold war era and Still our Leaders came out of India's influence. The present GOVERNMENT doesn't care about Religious bond. India conceded sea territory to Bangladesh. That is enough reason to support them. They could behave like China in South China Sea. But they didn't.

Because China is actually a global player. India is a regional player trying to become the sole regional hegemon by giving the boot to Pakistan. To do that, it needs willing regional door mats. Relations are shaky with Nepal and constantly swaying with Sri Lanka, so India decides to appeal to Afghanistan and Bangladesh. There's no benevolence involved in this. Bangladesh is shredding its relations with Pakistan to side with India, where the internal political discourse is dominated by anti-Bangladeshi rhetoric. :lol: Like I said, when the floods come, you'll quickly find out that your benevolent neighbor will have 16 ft walls waiting at the border and a lynch mob behind them to drive out any immigrants.

The answer should be obvious. Both Pakistan and Bangladesh share the opinion that India is a threat and bloody nuisance in the region.

The Awami League governments have had excellent relations with India, and that is all that matters. The opinion of crazed religious zealots who consider "Hindu" India to be a threat does not carry any weight. If nations wished to run foreign policy by the consensus of the ill-informed then that would be the global trend.

Because China is actually a global player.

That will remain your opinion till the time the Chinese B**ch-slap you over Xinjiang and your general tendency to export trouble. Then you will start denigrating China as an exporter of cheap, third rate goods. We have all played these games in school, they fool no one.

Because China is actually a global player. India is a regional player trying to become the sole regional hegemon by giving the boot to Pakistan. To do that, it needs willing regional door mats. Relations are shaky with Nepal and constantly swaying with Sri Lanka, so India decides to appeal to Afghanistan and Bangladesh. There's no benevolence involved in this. Bangladesh is shredding its relations with Pakistan to side with India, where the internal political discourse is dominated by anti-Bangladeshi rhetoric. :lol: Like I said, when the floods come, you'll quickly find out that your benevolent neighbor will have 16 ft walls waiting at the border and a lynch mob behind them to drive out any immigrants.

You've had more major floods than us recent times, if I'm not wrong.

As for floods, coming our way it's no alien to us, we have handled it well and know how to handle floods and we are the best in that; surviving from floods. You dont stress over it.

I would highly recommend Bangladesh to distance itself from India on this. The culture of printing dossiers might be contagious.

I would highly recommend Bangladesh to distance itself from India on this. The culture of printing dossiers might be contagious.

GOB won't support GOI if war went ahead. China is bigger friend of BD than India ever will be. If China supports pAkistan I don't think GOB will want to lose major Chinese investment.

GOB won't support GOI if war went ahead. China is bigger friend of BD than India ever will be. If China supports pAkistan I don't think GOB will want to lose major Chinese investment.
Right on... :tup:

Back
Top Bottom