What's new

Uri Attack: Bangladesh Stands With India, Says Envoy

You've had more major floods than us recent times, if I'm not wrong.

Except we're not going to be sinking under the sea anytime soon. Should have been clearer about that.

As for floods, coming our way it's no alien to us, we have handled it well and know how to handle floods and we are the best in that; surviving from floods. You dont stress over it.

I have a right to be worried. Last time Bangladesh had a 'rainy day', we saw millions of economic migrants travel here illegally, despite us Pakistani folks being vicious, racist, genocidal maniacs.

Except we're not going to be sinking under the sea anytime soon. Should have been clearer about that.

I have a right to be worried. Last time Bangladesh had a 'rainy day', we saw millions of economic migrants travel here illegally, despite us Pakistani folks being vicious, racist, genocidal maniacs.

Been hearing that since decades ago. Nothing has happened and nothing will sink BD. Floods come and go.

Lol what illegal immigrants to Pak? Where do you get your ignorant facts from? Only those who stayed back after 71 are mostly been there for time. Your making it sound like as if Pakistan is the dubai of South Asia.

british-one-penny-coin-8479157.jpg

This is how much differance Bangla makes whether they support Pakistan or not. 1,300 miles distant country practically in India's arm pit has no bearing whatsoever who it stands with in regards to Pakistan. Crucial are big powers or neighbours like Iran, Afghanistan or Turkey.

In fact given the 1971 history it would probably better if they embraced India in love lock.

Lol what illegal immigrants to Pak? Where do you get your ignorant facts from? Only those who stayed back after 71 are mostly been there for time.

Oh the denials.
http://asia.nikkei.com/magazine/201...ts-in-Pakistan-find-it-hard-to-go-home?page=2

Most of the estimated 3 million Bangladeshis in Pakistan arrived in the 1980s and settled in ghettos across Karachi. A majority acquired Pakistani identity cards and passports illegally, claiming that they had settled in West Pakistan (now Pakistan) before the creation of Bangladesh.

Farooq said that such discrimination was rampant in Karachi. "We have whole ghettos full of illegal Bangladeshis in the city and the government knows that. But these policemen hound them just to make a quick buck."

Your making it sound like as if Pakistan is the dubai of South Asia.

I'm not saying it is. A country doesn't have to be like Dubai for Bangladeshis to flee to that country. West Bengal and Assam have HDIs of 0.492 and 0.444 respectively, only above states like Bihar and UP, and Bangladeshis are apparently flocking to them. I wont add the simile, 'like rats' because my grandmother employs several Bengali maids in her household, and I'm quite fond of them and Bengali people in general.

british-one-penny-coin-8479157.jpg

This is how much differance Bangla makes whether they support Pakistan or not. 1,300 miles distant country practically in India's arm pit has no bearing whatsoever who it stands with in regards to Pakistan. Crucial are big powers or neighbours like Iran, Afghanistan or Turkey.

In fact given the 1971 history it would probably better if they embraced India in love lock.

Afghanistan a power? Do they even have an army?

BD support or not, does makes a difference hence your people are concerned who they siding or not. a nation of 170 million can make a big difference.

people are concerned
Even more were concerned about the the latest shenanigans of Veena Malik but that did not mean much, now did it? Banglas have no bearing on this issue. Whether they side hither or thither. They are geographically too distant as to be redundant.

Afghanistan
If you bothered to read, I said "big powers or neighbours". Afghanistan is a neighbour and that means it has lot of impress to bring on Pakistan. Ditto Iran. A neighbour does not need to be strong, mere geographic contiguity can be source of leverage.

Last edited:
Same Muslim country who comitted mass crimes against your own people, be it muslims or none muslims, in 71. So much for being Muslims brotherly nation. My friend, again you have to understand, there is something called principle; there is right and wrong, not all muslims are angels and certainly not GOP. First let them apologise then we might be able to move on.

AS FAR AS KASHMIRI is concerned. Best solution would be an independent nation. Hope them well.

Hasina this Hasina that. When will razzakers leave Bangladesh for their nation which they love more?, leave while you can. Because AL is here for long long long time and Bangladesh is in the safe hand :) Alhamdulilah as a nation we have improved so much in many areas we lagged and will continue to grow as longs BNP and it's allies JAMAAT and razzakers are kept away or demolished.

Tell you what dalal. Why don't you go to your forefather land cow Mata Bharat and enjoy some gaee paisab you mallu ka bacha.

I'm already in Pakistan. I mean east Pakistan.

It would be pragmatic for Banglas to have a good relation with India. And that's easier for them - they are culturally similar, being gangetic people.

What are you smoking [drinking]?

Kashmiri chai. You want some.

The name change but two nation theory still valid. I mean we neither replaced Islam with Hinduism nor merged with Bharat.

gangetic people.
I prefer the Hindi way of saying. It's more authentic then English varient. Say "Ganga people"

Kashmiri chai
What have you mixed in it? Some powder?

two nation theory still valid.
Good. Now go integrate yourself with the one side of the two nation theory - Muslims. Begin with nearest and dearest. See how well 2NT get's validated.

1.Malaysia
2. Indonesia
3. Brunie

then come knocking on Pakistan's door. If not you can jump over to -

4. Tajikistan
5. Iran
6. Oman
7. UAE
8. Saudia Arabia
9. Yeman
and on, and on, and on ..... till you hit Marocco on the Atlantic.

Last edited:
Oh the denials.
http://asia.nikkei.com/magazine/201...ts-in-Pakistan-find-it-hard-to-go-home?page=2

I'm not saying it is. A country doesn't have to be like Dubai for Bangladeshis to flee to that country. West Bengal and Assam have HDIs of 0.492 and 0.444 respectively, only above states like Bihar and UP, and Bangladeshis are apparently flocking to them. I wont add the simile, 'like rats' because my grandmother employs several Bengali maids in her household, and I'm quite fond of them.

Well what can you say about the money you lotted from Bengalis in East Pk? after 71 BD suffered alot, economy was bad because all the wealth stolen and kept by west pakistanis. East pak contributed alot to the economy etc, all good was lost and destroyed by Pakistanis hence we suffered a massive famine and lots crises but times a healer Alhamdulilah, Allah Almighty has helped us over come the mass damage on everything Pakistan commited against the people of Bengalis . And we now are striving well to a future of greatness InshAllah, unlike the former oppressors who have been cursed with terrorism ever since.

I can understand some poor people of BD in 80s, 90s going to west bengal (it's different from going to the land of Pk Punjabi ruled) as its like another Bangladesh anyway, nothing different for some. But those who left for Pakistan were either stranded Pakistanis, ROHINGYA immigrants using fake bangladeshi passport or some wanted to be in Pak and be Pakistanis. But no one in their right sense would migrate to Pakistan now the world knows what kind of terrorist infested failed state it is.

Times have changed my friend, BD economy is doing well and we have surpassed you in many areas and developing well. BD has over taken your countey in cricket ODI ranking :D. Also, last but not least in UK the Brit Bdeshis have surpassed Brit Pkistanis too :D. Times changed, tables turned. 80s a long long distant mem.

The government stands with India while the people with Pakistan ...

OIC and China pledged their support for Kashmir and Pakistan yet this illegal regime sided with Bharat.

Suppose Pakistan - India come into some understanding and decide to resume peace talk.

What will happen to BD then? BD is f####d, if you ask me. People must rescue their country from this illegal witch.

Tell you what dalal. Why don't you go to your forefather land cow Mata Bharat and enjoy some gaee paisab you mallu ka bacha.

I'm already in Pakistan. I mean east Pakistan.

Touchy... Not surprisingly attitude since your a pakistani.

Even more were concerned about the the latest shenanigans of Veena Malik but that did not mean much, now did it? Banglas have no bearing on this issue. Whether they side hither or thither. They are geographically too distant as to be redundant.

If you bothered to read, I said "big powers or neighbours". Afghanistan is a neighbour and that means it has lot of impress to bring on Pakistan. Ditto Iran. A neighbour does not need to be strong, mere geographic contiguity can be source of leverage.

Keep telling yourself that. And also advice your peeps not to criticise and mourn over GOB standing with Ind. If your care a penny about what GOB does on this stance or not.

Afghans are now more friendly with India, if your not aware. Just letting you know. So don't hope on them much.

Well what can you say about the money you lotted from Bengalis in East Pk? after 71 BD suffered alot, economy was bad because all the wealth stolen and kept by west pakistanis. East pak contributed alot to the economy etc, all good was lost and destroyed by Pakistanis hence we suffered a massive famine and lots crises but times a healer Alhamdulilah, Allah Almighty has helped us over come the mass damage on everything Pakistan commited against the people of Bengalis ..

:lol:
What happened to the whole 'Bengali illegal immigrants don't exist' line you were towing? That's a pretty sharp U-turn you took. One minute, denying everything, the other, telling me how you lot are allowed to flood my country because of historical grievances. Very inconsistent thinking. :disagree:

I can understand some poor people of BD in 80s, 90s going to west bengal (it's different from going to the land of Pk Punjabi ruled) as its like another Bangladesh anyway, nothing different for some. .

Yeah, I'm sure it's all fine and dandy moving to India. I'm sure you sturdy Bangladeshis can handle all sorts of riots and targeted attacks.

But those who left for Pakistan were either stranded Pakistanis, ROHINGYA immigrants using fake bangladeshi passport or some wanted to be in Pak and be Pakistanis. But no one in their right sense would migrate to Pakistan now the world knows what kind of terrorist infested failed state it is.

Eh, we're digging ourselves out of that hole. Zarb-e-Azb has brought a steep decline in militancy, and as we finally eradicate terrorism from the country, the economy will improve as Sri Lanka's did after its devastating civil war. Your taunting would be justified in 2012, but in this year, with a number of terrorist attacks having taken place in Bangladesh, there's not really much to gloat about on your end. Maybe in a few years, we might see a certain nationality rushing back here....who knows? :azn:

BD economy is doing well and we have surpassed you in many areas and developing well.

Like I said, it's due to Pakistan's militancy issue. It's not a matter of superior Bengali exports or technology.
BD has over taken your countey in cricket ODI ranking :D

Errr...and what? Pakistan is #1 in Test cricket right now.
Also, last but not least in UK the Brit Bdeshis have surpassed Brit Pkistanis too

Bragging about diasporas....:rofl: That's a new low.
Times changed, tables turned. 80s a long long distant mem.

Why do you think so? Do you think we're going to be trapped in a timewarp, stuck in 2016 for the rest of eternity? And did you happen to miss the wave of anti-minority terror attacks taking place in your own home country several months ago? What were they a sign of? Those Hindu priests or foreign citizens mean nothing to you? I mean, I can understand Hindus, because their numbers have drastically fallen over the years, more than evil terrorist Pakistan. But foreign citizens? :undecided: Hmm...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom