What's new

US Admits China ‘Outpacing’ NASA In Space Race; Could Become The 1st Nation To Establish Lunar Outpost?

Yeah uhh good luck with that
They managed to boycott the prior non-woke industry, that is the non-gaming carpetbaggers who came in managed to take it over COMPLETELY and wipe it out. I think it's very weak that everyone involved in the old one are extreme morons. I mean it really is something.

They managed to boycott the prior non-woke industry, that is the non-gaming carpetbaggers who came in managed to take it over COMPLETELY and wipe it out. I think it's very weak that everyone involved in the old one are extreme morons. I mean it really is something.

I personally have no use for the game, but there are a lot of people who play on a daily basis. The game isn't going anywhere

I personally have no use for the game, but there are a lot of people who play on a daily basis. The game isn't going anywhere
So no one can say they want something boycott, unless it's 100% possible at the time of declaration? Do you know how dumb that is? I want it boycott. That shows the correct direction. If it doesn't happen it shows the industry is still deviant/in decline and the people who can do something are still dumb as rocks..

So no one can say they want something boycott, unless it's 100% possible at the time of declaration? Do you know how dumb that is? I want it boycott. That shows the correct direction. If it doesn't happen it shows the industry is still deviant/in decline and the people who can do something are still dumb as rocks..

You can say whatever you want, it's not like it's going to happen

You can say whatever you want, it's not like it's going to happen
You seem to want to remind me about that, like you need to validate that it won't to yourself. Trust me that with a few executive connections I could destroy them all.

You seem to want to remind me about that, like you need to validate that it won't to yourself. Trust me that with a few executive connections I could destroy them all.

lol sure bud whatever you say.

The panic of US media and their failed attempt covering up chinese space achievemnts are the primary sign of a decaying empire too afraid to let its people know they are not number one in anyting except in brutality.

even the low budget low tech ISRO can land on the moon while no space agency in US can replicate this feat.. even if indian lander only perform in very short time , at least they landed while NASA and SpaceX can only talk talk talk about future this and that with zero real world result

The panic of US media and their failed attempt covering up chinese space achievemnts are the primary sign of a decaying empire too afraid to let its people know they are not number one in anyting except in brutality.

even the low budget low tech ISRO can land on the moon while no space agency in US can replicate this feat.. even if indian lander only perform in very short time , at least they landed while NASA and SpaceX can only talk talk talk about future this and that with zero real world result

For now, only SpaceX is the last beacon for the US space program.

Without SpaceX, the US space program would look really embarrassing in front of China.

But when it comes to the Luna/Mars colonization, no one can beat China AKA the king of infrastructure.

Even SpaceX manages to put humans onto the Moon and Mars, they cannot move all those earthling infrastructures onto there.

China is the king of infrastructure on Earth, and will be no exception on Moon and Mars.

First of all, China is a long way to be NASA competitor. Probably a competitor of SpaceX would be more suitable
Lol, what crap has SpaceX done in space exploration exactly so far.

You should ask yourself, what had China done to space exploration so far? Beside sending probe and rover to lunar and mars, which lasted only 1 year in mars and 42 days in the moon (compare to Curiosity, which is 11 years and still counting) and zero exosystemic exploration.

The achievement for Chinese Space Agency is only comparable to Private Entity like SpaceX, both capable launching satellite, Space X have a bit of an edge over China on reusable Spacecraft (Falcon 9 v CSSHQ) and China is slightly ahead in Rover, while both still do not have manned moon mission. All of which are similar in circumstances.

You should ask yourself, what had China done to space exploration so far? Beside sending probe and rover to lunar and mars, which lasted only 1 year in mars and 42 days in the moon (compare to Curiosity, which is 11 years and still counting) and zero exosystemic exploration.

The achievement for Chinese Space Agency is only comparable to Private Entity like SpaceX, both capable launching satellite, Space X have a bit of an edge over China on reusable Spacecraft (Falcon 9 v CSSHQ) and China is slightly ahead in Rover, while both still do not have manned moon mission. All of which are similar in circumstances.
LOl, CNSA Chang'e 2 travelled hundreds of million km deep from earth and explored an asteroid on the way, only Chang'e 3 stopped roving on the moon after so many number of days, Chinese lunar probe Chang'e 4 is still roving on the far side of the moon after so many years, Chang'e 5 even brought back samples of moon soil to earth, a rover is on the Mars working for a year, CNSA has Beidou GPS of its own, CNSA builds and operates a most complete whole range of rockets in the world, CNSA can design, produce, launch and operate all type of satellites, CNSA can do quantum satellites communications on earth, and CNSA has built and operates its own space station. SpaceX can do little except constantly blowing up their new rocket in launching, it can't design, produce and operate satellites, it can't land rovers on the moon and mars not to speak of bring back samples, more importantly it can't build and operate a space station and US by itself can't do it either. You must be living in a rock totally ignorant to say CNSA and SpaceX is equal in capability and China is 50 years behind US, lol.

Last edited:

SpaceX has enabled the US to perform more than 100 launches per year with the reusable rocket is a quite impressive feat.

I think China will start to use its own reusable rockets by 2025.

So within a couple of years, we will also be able to perform more than 100 launches per year.

SpaceX has enabled the US to perform more than 100 launches per year with the reusable rocket is a quite impressive feat.

I think China will start to use its own reusable rockets by 2025.

So within a couple of years, we will also be able to perform more than 100 launches per year.
Yeah, China is also start to doing it too.

Back
Top Bottom