What's new

US Admits China ‘Outpacing’ NASA In Space Race; Could Become The 1st Nation To Establish Lunar Outpost?

Are you for real?

I didn't say China is behind NSAS 30-50 years because they still not able to land on the moon, otherwise I would have said China is behind NASA for 54 years + (Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969)

You are behind 30 -50 years because there are several mile stone from Chinese Space Agency is currently missing, and if you were to compare to the achievement the NASA did, you are behind that time frame. Achievement such as China still do not have a reusable spacecraft (Gemini (1967) Falcon 9 (2010), do not have a high payload reusable spacecraft (aka space shuttle (1981)) do not have a exo-system space mission (eg Pioneer 11 (1973), Voyager 1 (1977), Voyager 2 (1977), , do not have a exo-system space telescope (eg Hubble Space Telescope (1990))

Meaning it will take you anywhere from 30-50 years to have image like this

View attachment 1029861

That's why you are 30-50 years behind.
Since when computer generated images are benchmark of space programs?
Chinese means bussiness not science fiction and entertainment.

Since when computer generated images are benchmark of space programs?
Chinese means bussiness not science fiction and entertainment.
And you know it's a computer generated image.

If that image was made in 2000, yes, not when it was done in 1969, I don't know how much you know about computer in 1969, it's very primitive, certainly not going to be able to do high-definition photo like this

Aldrin_Apollo_11_original.jpg

And if they really have computer back in 1969 that can do this, they would be able to do moon landing already......I don't know whether or not they did went to the moon, I wasn't born back in 1969, but as a person who produced 9 short film and 2 feature film and an avid fashion photographer, I can tell you no CGI back in 1969 can do this, I am pretty sure you need computer around 2010 or later to have enough computer power to create a CGI like this

And you know it's a computer generated image.

If that image was made in 2000, yes, not when it was done in 1969, I don't know how much you know about computer in 1969, it's very primitive, certainly not going to be able to do high-definition photo like this

View attachment 1029994

And if they really have computer back in 1969 that can do this, they would be able to do moon landing already......
This was in shot in tv studio.

On serious not, who gives a **** about sondes, telescopes and such "exploring" outer space while you can not set foot on mars and tap it as habitat.
For me value of space program is value until it has spill over effect into tech and economy on earth and i am not sure how far chinese are really behind usa in that regard.

This was in shot in tv studio.

On serious not, who gives a **** about sondes, telescopes and such "exploring" outer space while you can not set foot on mars and tap it as habitat.
For me value of space program is value until it has spill over effect into tech and economy on earth and i am not sure how far chinese are really behind usa in that regard.
Now it become shot in a TV studio

Again, same thing applies, show me where you can get a lens that clear back in 1969? Again, you are talking about High-Definition mirror-les technology, it does not exist back then, it has to be in an environment with no medium, no air to be exact, otherwise the technology back then you will capture the haze which is the air distorted the light from the lens

This is what 1960 era camera quality

Everyday Life of New York City in the 1960s (1).jpg

You can't even make out individual face on this, and you think you can get that much detail under direct diffusion.

Now it become shot in a TV studio

Again, same thing applies, show me where you can get a lens that clear back in 1969? Again, you are talking about High-Definition mirror technology, it does not exist back then, it has to be in an environment with no medium, no air to be that clear, otherwise the technology back then you will capture the haze which is the air distorted the light from the lens

This is what 1960 era camera quality

View attachment 1030007
It was obvious joke.

So, you are telling me that chinese can not obtain images like this today?

It was obvious joke.

So, you are telling me that chinese can not obtain images like this today?
You can't intentionally blur an image, because each light of sunray reflect differently to any medium, you ever heard of light spectrum?

Today? Sure, with anti-aliasing and anti-blurring even AI generation, you can do a lot with digital altering, but that photo was not taken today, it was taken back in 1969. Again, show me which 1969 camera can do this.

You can't intentionally blur an image, because each light of sunray reflect differently to any medium, you ever heard of light spectrum?

Today? Sure, with anti-aliasing and anti-blurring even AI generation, you can do a lot with digital altering, but that photo was not taken today, it was taken back in 1969. Again, show me which 1969 camera can do this.
So, they are not behind, thank you,

So, they are not behind, thank you,
Dude, what they are not far behind?

I am not talking about space or landing on moon, I am talking about how you get a picture like this.

Aldrin_Apollo_11_original.jpg

You said it was a fake, I am asking you which camera you can shoot with this clarity back in 1969 if this was a fake. Which mean if it was a fake and the Chinese can also fake it, that's still 50 years + gap.

Dude, what they are not far behind?

I am not talking about space or landing on moon, I am talking about how you get a picture like this.

View attachment 1030023

You said it was a fake, I am asking you which camera you can shoot with this clarity back in 1969 if this was a fake. Which mean if it was a fake and the Chinese can also fake it, that's still 50 years + gap.
I said that was joke, how many times you want me to repeat.

They did even better, sent the robot for exploration instead of cold war dick measuring contest.

Back
Top Bottom