What's new

US Admits China ‘Outpacing’ NASA In Space Race; Could Become The 1st Nation To Establish Lunar Outpost?

Meaning it will take you anywhere from 30-50 years to have image like this

View attachment 1029861

That's why you are 30-50 years behind.
Lol, how do you know that China will not able to achieve such feat in the next 10 or 15 years, what crap logic is that. Matter of fact, there are programs underway to do such similar things.

Producing, launching and operating satellites are considered part of any country's space program if you don't know. Second, for whatever reason, Skylab only worked for 24 weeks, it was only temporary, Tiangong the current one will last and work in the space at least for 15 years, that's considered permanent for that long, that's the difference. If you don't consider Starlink as part of space program, then SpaceX can only fire rockets now and you call that's space exploration.

We weren't talking about space program; we are talking about Space EXPLORATION......

You are talking whole China vs SpaceX, Chang'e is the name giving to the series of moon missions, what does it make if the rover is called Yutu, just minor detail. Quantum satellite communications are still space exploration tech, if not, why you bring up that fact that SpaceX is able to launch many satellites and has Starlink. China is currently also working on something similar to Starlink with 10 k satellites. US only had a short lived experimental Skylab space station by itself before, China had two experimental space stations before this permanent one up there now.

By the way, strictly speaking, Launching Satellite is a SPACE MISSION, but producing Satellite is a telecommunication operation.

And no, 15 years is not permeant. ISS has been up for 33 years and still not considered permanent Space structure......

Lol, how do you know that China will not able to achieve such feat in the next 10 or 15 years, what crap logic is that. Matter of fact, there are programs underway to do such things.
Can you defy space time continuum and develop faster than light travel? If you can't, then you are 30-50 years behind.

Again, even if you launch a probe in 2024 as estimated, it will take it 25 years to leave this solar system and into an interstellar mission, by then you will be 31 and 37 years behind both Voyager mission.

https://www.planetary.org/articles/china-voyager-like-interstellar-mission

1700389321151.png

And then there are no guarantee that the Chinese probe can penetrate the Heliosphere Magnetic field, US loses 4 probe there.

We weren't talking about space program; we are talking about Space EXPLORATION......

By the way, strictly speaking, Launching Satellite is a SPACE MISSION, but producing Satellite is a telecommunication operation.

And no, 15 years is not permeant. ISS has been up for 33 years and still not considered permanent Space structure......
Space exploration is part of space program, ISS is considered permanent space station of course. Then, SpaceX doesn't do exploration right now, what are you comparing SpaceX to China in space exploration then.

"The ISS programme evolved from the Space Station Freedom, a 1984 American proposal conceived by Ronald Reagan[17] to construct a permanently crewed Earth-orbiting station"

Space exploration is part of space program, ISS is considered permanent space station of course. Then, SpaceX doesn't do exploration right now, what are you comparing SpaceX to China in space exploration then.

Well, if you don't compare space exploration, then you also need to think SpaceX had done space mission.

I am not saying SpaceX is ahead of CNSA, I am saying this is more of an organisation you compare CNSA to, not NASA, because NASA is far beyond CNSA capability in term of lunar mission, space mission and space exploration.

"The ISS programme evolved from the Space Station Freedom, a 1984 American proposal conceived by Ronald Reagan[17] to construct a permanently crewed Earth-orbiting station"

Again, saying something is "Permanent" does not make it actually "Permanent" for example, a "Permanent marker" is not "Permanent" as in it won't ever rub off when you have it drawn in.

I am talking about the meaning of "Permanent" not the name "Permanent"

Can you defy space time continuum and develop faster than light travel? If you can't, then you are 30-50 years behind.

Again, even if you launch a probe in 2024 as estimated, it will take it 25 years to leave this solar system and into an interstellar mission, by then you will be 31 and 37 years behind both Voyager mission.
You were talking of sending a probe to Uranus and taking a picture of it.

Well, if you don't compare space exploration, then you also need to think SpaceX had done space mission.

I am not saying SpaceX is ahead of CNSA, I am saying this is more of an organisation you compare CNSA to, not NASA, because NASA is far beyond CNSA capability in term of lunar mission, space mission and space exploration.

Again, saying something is "Permanent" does not make it actually "Permanent" for example, a "Permanent marker" is not "Permanent" as in it won't ever rub off when you have it drawn in.

I am talking about the meaning of "Permanent" not the name "Permanent"
You are just playing with words, nonsense, so when you say something is permanent then it is, lol. Then, SpaceX is in no way to compare with CNSA in space exploration now. And, CNSA tech is no way that much as 50 years behind NASA. NASA isn't doing much these days.

Last edited:
You were talking of sending a probe to Uranus and taking a picture of it.
Neptune, and that's at the edge of this universe, and they did more than just take a picture of it, they orbit Neptune and test it EM field, Atmosphere, Magnetosphere did it back in 1987 (or 1989)

Solar_System_true_color_(captions).jpg

Which mean NASA had already explore ALL the planet and moon in this solar system around that time, this is more than just taking a picture for good look. And this probe is currently OVER the heliosphere line and already interstellar since 2018.

Last edited:
Are you for real?

That's why you are 30-50 years behind.
Lol, why Nasa chiefs and scienttists don't share your opinion on this?your claim made you a utterly clown, can you find some other clowns sharing your stupidity on this?

Lol, why Nasa chiefs and scienttists don't share your opinion on this?your claim made you a utterly clown, can you find some other clowns sharing your stupidity on this?
How do you know this was what NASA chief scientist actually said? Do you have the direct quote from the NASA chief scientist?

In fact, do you even know who is NASA chief scientist?

How do you know this was what NASA chief scientist actually said? Do you have the direct quote from the NASA chief scientist?

In fact, do you even know who is NASA chief scientist?
LOl, how about him? knows his rockets better than you or not?

6475a0e3a310b60580cdfd13.jpeg

LOl, how about him? knows his rockets better than you or not?

6475a0e3a310b60580cdfd13.jpeg
I am sorry, but since when Elon Musk become a "Scientist"?

On top of that, he didn't even say "China is close to US" he just said "Chinese Space Program is far more advance than most people realise"

And on the other hand, your article comes from NASA Administrator Bill Nelson, he is a politician, a FL senator who had a BA and a law degree, not a scientist, the NASA chief Scientist is Katherine Calvin. Now quote me where did Calvin said Chinese space program is not 30-50 years behind? If you want to claim this come from NASA chief Scientist

1700397251269.png

Since when you are? and do you own any starships as he does?
Well, I am not, but I do know people who work for NASA. I can ask around you know.

Now tell me where did the NASA chief Scientist said China is getting close to the US and didn't share my opinion?

Or do you rather talk to my friend who work in JPL or even my brother who is a Aeronautical Engineer working for Boeing? I can arrange a meet you know.

Well, I am not, but I do know people who work for NASA. I can ask around you know.

Now tell me where did the NASA chief Scientist said China is getting close to the US and didn't share my opinion?
lol, so what you claim carries more weight than Elon Musk and the world should listen to you but not him? lol..., you are very entertaining indeed, besides, since China is 50 years behind US as you claim, what made US worry? does US really have to worry someone which is half a century behind it?

lol, so what you claim carries more weight than Elon Musk and the world should listen to you but not him? lol..., you are very entertaining indeed, besides, since China is 50 years behind US as you claim, what made US worry? does US really have to worry someone which is half a century behind it?
First of all, I don't need to be a scientist to know this article is NOT come from NASA Chief Scientist as you claim, I only need to know how to read Because this is the NASA Chief Scientist

Second of all, yes, I would think my friend who work for NASA and my brother who work for Boeing as part of Aeronautical division have more weight on NASA matter than Elon Musk. Those aren't my claim, those are their words

Again, do you want to talk to them instead? I can pass my account to them and arrange a meet up.

First of all, I don't need to be a scientist to know this article is NOT come from NASA Chief Scientist as you claim, I only need to know how to read Because this is the NASA Chief Scientist

Second of all, yes, I would think my friend who work for NASA and my brother who work for Boeing as part of Aeronautical division have more weight on NASA matter than Elon Musk.

Again, do you want to talk to them instead? I can pass my account to them and arrange a meet up.
LOl, your "friend", it does sound way more reliable than Elon Musk , so China is 50 years behind US in space technology, US doesn't have to worry, go and tell them this.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom