What's new

US Admits China ‘Outpacing’ NASA In Space Race; Could Become The 1st Nation To Establish Lunar Outpost?

even the low budget low tech ISRO can land on the moon while no space agency in US can replicate this feat.. even if indian lander only perform in very short time , at least they landed while NASA and SpaceX can only talk talk talk about future this and that with zero real world result

USrover.png

We have 2 active nuclear powered rovers the size of a car and an active helicopter on Mars. China had a rover with solar panels that died in less than a year because it couldn't handle the temperatures. Our tiny solar powered forward scouting helicopter has lasted longer than it. It's been flying for over 2.5 years.

Prepping the Perseverance Power Source​

Stop talking stupidly. Yes, NASA doesn't have an active rover in Antartica either.

Last edited:
His profession and education make him an expert in spacecraft, which mean he is an expert in space program

And I did said he had an aeronautical engineer degree before, and the term "Technician" is his job title.

This is what you need to have to be a Boeing "Technician"

View attachment 1029922
That's all your words. He didn't study aerospace engineering. Where is the studying in space exploration and tech:

"Aeronautical engineering is a field of engineering that focuses on designing, developing, testing and producing aircraft. Aeronautical engineers use mathematics, theory and problem-solving abilities to design and build helicopters, planes and drones."

Last edited:
That's all your words. Where is the studying in space exploration and tech:

"Aeronautical engineering is a field of engineering that focuses on designing, developing, testing and producing aircraft. Aeronautical engineers use mathematics, theory and problem-solving abilities to design and build helicopters, planes and drones."

As I said, I can pass him my account and let you talk to him.

You can ask what you want with him

And lol, so you quote me one faculty and say it have nothing to do with space craft? How about this?

1700400832869.png

and this? NASA own definiition?

I am sure NASA design aircraft, not spacecraft....

That's all your words. He didn't study aerospace engineering. Where is the studying in space exploration and tech:

Or this??

1700401437995.png

Attachments

• 1700401046087.png
    1700401046087.png
    121.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 1700401067998.png
    1700401067998.png
    105.9 KB · Views: 6
As I said, I can pass him my account and let you talk to him.

You can ask what you want with him

And lol, so you quote me one faculty and say it have nothing to do with space craft? How about this?

View attachment 1029926

and this? NASA own definiition?

I am sure NASA design aircraft, not spacecraft....

Or this??

View attachment 1029929
Lol. where does the NASA website ever mention that aeronautics deals with spacecrafts but aircrafts ? Where are your links ?

Aerospace engineering is the primary field of engineering concerned with the development of aircraft and spacecraft.[3] It has two major and overlapping branches: aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. Avionics engineering is similar, but deals with the electronics side of aerospace engineering.

"Aeronautical engineering" was the original term for the field. As flight technology advanced to include vehicles operating in outer space, the broader term "aerospace engineering" has come into use.[4] Aerospace engineering, particularly the astronautics branch, is often colloquially referred to as "rocket science".

Lol. where does the NASA website ever mention that aeronautics deals with spacecrafts but aircrafts ? Where are your links ?

Aerospace engineering is the primary field of engineering concerned with the development of aircraft and spacecraft.[3] It has two major and overlapping branches: aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. Avionics engineering is similar, but deals with the electronics side of aerospace engineering.

"Aeronautical engineering" was the original term for the field. As flight technology advanced to include vehicles operating in outer space, the broader term "aerospace engineering" has come into use.[4] Aerospace engineering, particularly the astronautics branch, is often colloquially referred to as "rocket science".

Dude, first of all, that's what NASA did, again, since when did NASA design civilian aircraft?

And as you said "Aeronautical Engineer was the original term for the field" My brother is 50 years old, he wasn't getting his degree in the last10 years, it was call that back in the day. And some college still call it Aeronautical Engineer as the example I show you.

Dude, first of all, that's what NASA did, again, since when did NASA design civilian aircraft?

And as you said "Aeronautical Engineer was the original term for the field" My brother is 50 years old, he wasn't getting his degree in the last10 years, it was call that back in the day. And some college still call it Aeronautical Engineer as the example I show you.
NASA website only relates aircrafts to aeronautics, no relations of spacecrafts. It says as flight technology advanced to include vehicles operating in outer space, the broader term "aerospace engineering" has come into use. That time is pretty old before 1990s, isn't it ?

"The first definition of aerospace engineering appeared in February 1958,[4] considering the Earth's atmosphere and outer space as a single realm, thereby encompassing both aircraft (aero) and spacecraft (space) under the newly coined term aerospace."

View attachment 1029936
We have 2 active nuclear powered rovers the size of a car and an active helicopter on Mars.China had a rover with solar panels that died in less than a year. Our tiny solar powered forward scouting helicopter has lasted longer than it. it's been flying for over 2.5 years.

Stop talking stupidly. Yes, NASA doesn't have an active rover in Antartica either.

The first two US commercial lunar landers are launching next month and January as well.

Peregrine Mission 1 and Intuitive Mission 1

NASA website only relates aircrafts to aeronautics, no relations of spacecrafts. It says as flight technology advanced to include vehicles operating in outer space, the broader term "aerospace engineering" has come into use. That time is pretty old before 1990s, isn't it ?

That's what you think. If so, Then why don't they change to National "Aerospace" and Space Administration....

Dude, tell me which below the atmosphere aircraft did the NASA design??
"The first definition of aerospace engineering appeared in February 1958,[4] considering the Earth's atmosphere and outer space as a single realm, thereby encompassing both aircraft (aero) and spacecraft (space) under the newly coined term aerospace."

If you don't know what NASA is for, then I can't help you dude.

And just because it come out in 1958, does not mean all the university will change it in 1958, again, some college (as I show, Sydney Uni) and some employment website still use the term "Aeronautic" to denote space flight.

That's what you think. If so, Then why don't they change to National "Aerospace" and Space Administration....

Dude, tell me which below the atmosphere aircraft did the NASA design??

If you don't know what NASA is for, then I can't help you dude.

And just because it come out in 1958, does not mean all the university will change it in 1958, again, some college (as I show, Sydney Uni) and some employment website still use the term "Aeronautic" to denote space flight.
You have to ask NASA why they put things that way in its website. What you say about NASA missions don't change the facts. I thought he studied in a US university.

You have to ask NASA why they put things that way in its website. What you say about NASA missions don't change the facts. I thought he studied in a US university.
So you connect it to NASA doing non-space flight work and then you come back to me and tell me to ask NASA why they put things that way in its website? And NASA mission have EVERYTHING to do with the facts, The fact is they only do spacecraft. It would be stupid for them to have Aeronautical in it if they don't do aircraft and the word only related to aircraft like you claim...............

And he did study in the US, I also included a job description from Indeed.com, which is an American job search company.

1700404292327.png

1700404350861.png

I live in Australia, every college I find is going to be in Australia......

Last edited:
So you connect it to NASA doing non-space flight work and then you come back to me and tell me to ask NASA why they put things that way in its website? And NASA mission have EVERYTHING to do with the facts, The fact is they only do spacecraft. It would be stupid for them to have Aeronautical in it if they don't do aircraft and the word only related to aircraft like you claim...............

And he did study in the US, I also included a job description from Indeed.com, which is an American job search company.

View attachment 1029944
View attachment 1029945

I live in Australia, every college I find is going to be in Australia......
You have to ask NASA why they put all airplanes pictures under aeronautics in the website if they only make spacecrafts. You quoted the wrong site.

You have to ask NASA why they put all airplanes pictures under aeronautics in the website if they only make spacecrafts. You quoted the wrong site.
Dude, X-59 is an airplane??

That thing flew on 60,000 ft.........

Other than the picture they used for the sustainable fuel article, the only "aircraft" they show is the X-59

1700405540787.png

Dude, X-59 is an airplane??

That thing flew on 60,000 ft.........

Other than the picture they used for the sustainable fuel article, the only "aircraft" they show is the X-59

View attachment 1029953
The Lockheed Martin X-59 QuessT ("Quiet SuperSonic Technology") is an American experimental supersonic aircraft being developed at Skunk Works for NASA's Low-Boom Flight Demonstrator project.[1] Preliminary design started in February 2016, with the X-59 to be delivered to NASA in 2021 for flight testing in 2023. It is expected to cruise at Mach 1.42 (1,510 km/h; 937 mph) at an altitude of 55,000 ft (16,800 m)

Are you for real?

I didn't say China is behind NSAS 30-50 years because they still not able to land on the moon, otherwise I would have said China is behind NASA for 54 years + (Apollo 11 landed on the moon in 1969)

You are behind 30 -50 years because there are several mile stone from Chinese Space Agency is currently missing, and if you were to compare to the achievement the NASA did, you are behind that time frame. Achievement such as China still do not have a reusable spacecraft (Gemini (1967) Falcon 9 (2010), do not have a high payload reusable spacecraft (aka space shuttle (1981)) do not have a exo-system space mission (eg Pioneer 11 (1973), Voyager 1 (1977), Voyager 2 (1977), , do not have a exo-system space telescope (eg Hubble Space Telescope (1990))

Meaning it will take you anywhere from 30-50 years to have image like this

That's why you are 30-50 years behind.
And Europe is 30-50 years behind too. Do you pretend Europe is undeveloped 60s countries? As you can see you are again biased.

The Lockheed Martin X-59 QuessT ("Quiet SuperSonic Technology") is an American experimental supersonic aircraft being developed at Skunk Works for NASA's Low-Boom Flight Demonstrator project.[1] Preliminary design started in February 2016, with the X-59 to be delivered to NASA in 2021 for flight testing in 2023. It is expected to cruise at Mach 1.42 (1,510 km/h; 937 mph) at an altitude of 55,000 ft (16,800 m)

55,000 ft is at the stratosphere........

Just because it has 2 wings and landing gear does not make it an denser than air - aircraft.

1700407329845.png

Couple with the fact that NASA did not design nor build X-59 at all, it's LM Skunk work.......

And Europe is 30-50 years behind too. Do you pretend Europe is undeveloped 60s countries? As you can see you are again biased.
Depends on which "Europe" you are talking about. Russia is not 30-50 years behind.

Back
Top Bottom