What's new

US Admits China ‘Outpacing’ NASA In Space Race; Could Become The 1st Nation To Establish Lunar Outpost?

LOl, your "friend", it does sound way more reliable than Elon Musk , so China is 50 years behind US in space technology, US doesn't have to worry, go and tell them this.
He didn't say "China is close to US Space tech" now does he, I think Elon knew that already

He said China is 50 years behind US and US should worry.lol..
Tell me where Musk said "US should be worry"?

Well, I will do you one better. Let's look at what people really in the know say publicly on newspaper and TV?

The Diplomat

1700398555959.png

1700398607228.png

She didn't think so

How about The Guardian??

1700398652300.png

1700398671311.png

So, an assistant professor at the Missouri University of Science and Technology said she is "Sceptical" that China will quickly overtake the US.

How about ABC (Australia)

1700398751676.png

Dr Li said there are "Some way to go" before catching up with the US in space.

So would I believe Musk, which actually didn't say anything, or would I believe these 3 professional individuals?

Well..........you be your own judge.

Tell me where Musk said "US should be worry"?

Well, I will do you one better. Let's look at what people really in the know say publicly on newspaper and TV?

The Diplomat

View attachment 1029899

View attachment 1029900

She didn't think so

How about The Guardian??

View attachment 1029901
View attachment 1029902

So, an assistant professor at the Missouri University of Science and Technology said she is "Sceptical" that China will quickly overtake the US.

How about ABC (Australia)

View attachment 1029906

Dr Li said there are "Some way to go" before catching up with the US in space.

So would I believe Musk, which actually didn't say anything, or would I believe these 3 professional individuals?

Well..........you be your own judge.
Where did they all say 50 years behind US ? It's only your opinion seems lol. Some way to go is not equal to 50 years even if the person from Australia is credible.

lol, he didn't . He said China is 50 years behind US and US should worry.lol..
He never did say US should worry now? Show me where he said that?

On the other hand Phys.org writer Svetla Ben-Itzhak thinks

1700399149277.png

1700399131475.png

I am confused, this Assistant Professor of Space Seminar and International Security with the West Space Scholars Program at Johns Hopkins University - SAIS in Washington DC seems to think India is more a challenger to the US than China?? What give??

Where did they all say 50 years behind US ? It's only your opinion seems lol.
I didn't say 50 years behind either, I said 30-50 and no, that's not my opinion, that's the opinion of my brother when I ask him that. He is a Boeing Technician

View attachment 1029917

View attachment 1029915

I am confused, this Assistant Professor of Space Seminar and International Security with the West Space Scholars Program at Johns Hopkins University - SAIS in Washington DC seems to think India is more a challenger to the US than China?? What give??

I didn't say 50 years behind either, I said 30-50 and no, that's not my opinion, that's the opinion of my brother when I ask him that. He is a Boeing Technician
I didn't say she said it, but Nasa chielf did say that China wants to claim sovreignty over the moon and colonize it, they sound as stupid as you do, so you bunch won't surprise me at all. Many in US do sound alarm, just tell them that China is 50 years behind US, tell them no need to worry.

View attachment 1029917

View attachment 1029915

Boeing technician is not exactly an expert on space program either, they know about airplanes.

I didn't say she said it, but Nasa chielf did say that China wants to claim sovreignty over the moon and colonize it, they sound as stupid as you do, so you bunch won't surprise me at all. Many in US do sound alarm, just tell them that China is 50 years behind US, tell them no need to worry.
Ben Nelson is not NASA Chief......do you even know what is an administrator??

And he didn't say China want to colonise the moon either. This is what he said in that article
1700399566067.png

Since when landed on the moon = colonise the moon, if so, then wouldn't the US already colonise the moon??

Boeing technician is not exactly an expert on space program either, they know about airplanes.
........He is an aeronautical engineer and he was part of Starline program, so no, he is an expert on space program.

1700399757989.png

1700399734033.png

And did you have any point to counter what he said to begin with?

And he didn't say China want to colonise the moon either. This is what he said in that article
View attachment 1029918

Since when landed on the moon = colonise the moon, if so, then wouldn't the US already colonise the moon??

........He is an aeronautical engineer and he was part of Starline program, so no, he is an expert on space program.

lol, China is 50 years behind US in space, no worries, cheers.

lol, China is 50 years behind US in space, no worries, cheers.
I am not worry. Bill Nelson is not worry, The "Chief Scientist" of NASA is not worry, so does Prof. Svetla Ben-Itzhak, Dr Bin Lee, Prof Alanna Krolikowski and Dr. Kelly A. Grieco

View attachment 1029918

That's only your words, you first said technician, his profession doesn't make him an expert in space program but aviation.

That's only your words, you first said technician, his profession doesn't make him an expert in space program but aviation.
His profession and education make him an expert in spacecraft, which mean he is an expert in space program

And I did said he had an aeronautical engineer degree before, and the term "Technician" is his job title.

This is what you need to have to be a Boeing "Technician"

1700400249711.png

And also

1700400313764.png

This is not his job by the way, just showing you what it meant to be a Boeing "Technician"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom