What's new

US daren't launch attack on Iran: Cmdr.

SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
fathi20120130084849610.jpg

The commander of the Iranian Army's Ground Forces has downplayed threats against Iran, stressing that the United States will not venture to launch a military strike against the Islamic Republic.

Despite Washington's dispatching of the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf and America's possession of advanced military hardware, the US and its allies in the strategic region will not dare strike Iran, Brigadier General Ahmad Reza Pourdastan said on Sunday.

They are fearful of the Iranian forces and nation, he added.

Earlier in January, Pentagon claimed that the USS Carl Vinson, with 80 planes and helicopters on board, has "arrived in the US 5th Fleet area of responsibility (AOR)" which, as the US says, covers the Persian Gulf, the Red Sea, the Gulf of Oman and parts of the Indian Ocean.

The US and the West have so far posed many threats and imposed sanctions on Iran, all of which have proved ineffective, the senior Iranian commander pointed out.

On January 5, US President Barack Obama announced the shift in Washington's defense strategy to reduce the military expenses. The eight-page document contained no details about how broad concepts for reshaping the military - such as focusing more on Asia and less on Europe - will translate into troops or weapons cuts.

Iranian officials have warned that any act of aggression against the Islamic Republic would draw a firm and immediate response that would not be limited to the Middle East.

PressTV - US daren't launch attack on Iran: Cmdr.

fathi20120130084849610.jpg

The commander of the Iranian Army's Ground Forces has downplayed threats against Iran, stressing that the United States will not venture to launch a military strike against the Islamic Republic.

Despite Washington's dispatching of the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier to the Persian Gulf and America's possession of advanced military hardware, the US and its allies in the strategic region will not dare strike Iran, Brigadier General Ahmad Reza Pourdastan said on Sunday.

They are fearful of the Iranian forces and nation, he added.

Earlier in January, Pentagon claimed that the USS Carl Vinson, with 80 planes and helicopters on board, has "arrived in the US 5th Fleet area of responsibility (AOR)" which, as the US says, covers the Persian Gulf, the Red Sea, the Gulf of Oman and parts of the Indian Ocean.

The US and the West have so far posed many threats and imposed sanctions on Iran, all of which have proved ineffective, the senior Iranian commander pointed out.

On January 5, US President Barack Obama announced the shift in Washington's defense strategy to reduce the military expenses. The eight-page document contained no details about how broad concepts for reshaping the military - such as focusing more on Asia and less on Europe - will translate into troops or weapons cuts.

Iranian officials have warned that any act of aggression against the Islamic Republic would draw a firm and immediate response that would not be limited to the Middle East.

PressTV - US daren't launch attack on Iran: Cmdr.

It sounds that he is so terrified from a US military strike that he tries to calm himself. :azn:

How can someone be so confident? Shouldn't they be prepared for the worst?

US is only concerned about their Oil lanes, It is which is stopping them mainly... Iran is strategically location that it can choke off the oil supplies for the whole world!

There is no proof that Iran have ICBM's which can reach NY or Florida! If at all there is a war then... the Brent crude will hit $250/barrel at the end of first couple of weeks itself!

US is only concerned about their Oil lanes, It is which is stopping them mainly... Iran is strategically location that it can choke off the oil supplies for the whole world!

There is no proof that Iran have ICBM's which can reach NY or Florida! If at all there is a war then... the Brent crude will hit $250/barrel at the end of first couple of weeks itself!
it has been said hundred times: USA doesn't care Iran oil since their main suppliers are no teven in Middle East!
and in ME KSA can give them what they want

All this is because of the belief Iran would work on a nuclear bomb... so please stop conspiracy theories
i think they are wrong to be so much concerned for this but the fact is // they feel concerned: that's why Iran should do verything to proove it doesn't want a nuclear weapon

weeks??? you are quite optimistic

i will say days after the first conflict

It sounds that he is so terrified from a US military strike that he tries to calm himself. :azn:
Such an idiot you are!What are you talking about?none of the Iranian military soldiers fear about war!We had proved it one time and we can do it again.Now let me explain you sth:Israel has so much self confidence that insists on attacking Iran but it doesn't know if the war breaks out,there would be definitely no ISRAEL on the earth!Believe me!

Such an idiot you are!What are you talking about?none of the Iranian military soldiers fear about war!We had proved it one time and we can do it again.Now let me explain you sth:Israel has so much self confidence that insists on attacking Iran but it doesn't know if the war breaks out,there would be definitely no ISRAEL on the earth!Believe me!

Dear, nobody is doubting courage of Iranis.It is just that the asymmetric advantage that US has over Iran or any other country for that matter means that it would be able to bomb out flat any country barring some.

It is in best interest of Iran to stay low.

It's actually a bad news for Iran. It means uSA need to close down the conflict in weeks time = deadlier force. It was difficult in Afgan as there were no particular enemy and nothing to bomb. But it's Iran. Even if war isn't over in weeks the route would be open. So shore fight has to be completed soon. I am not in favour of war too but it looks unavoidable at the moment. It's with in year. Iran will definitely deliver some good hits too but it will make uncle Sam more MAD. Finally its bad for everybody

The Iran-US situation:

Last edited by a moderator:

The US and Israel are not Iraq... Iran is no much for Israel's military superiority.

The US and Israel are not Iraq... Iran is no much for Israel's military superiority.
whats Israel objective on attacking Iran , and tell me honestly what you have that can penetrate Iran fortified facilities don't forget our facilities are protected by 60000 psi concrete not the normal 5000 psi concrete ( for comparison the best that France can produce is 20000 psi concrete and USA 13.5 ton bunker buster only can penetrate 8-10 meter in 10000 psi concrete)

USA don't attack Iran because they fear , but it's not the attack they fear . they fear that the attack just achieve nothing but made Iran to go on the path of nuclear militarization .

What is surprising me the most is why these Western allies didn't plot to attack North Korea even today who is getting bossier day by day?

IMO, the U.S will do nothing against Iran. If it was interested to attack in situations like this then it would have first forced difficulties for Pakistan, India, China, Russia's programs in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom