What's new

US dollar hits all-time high of Rs142 in interbank market

Your ppp govt was really bad , but pmln i wont judge in a hurry . Lets see what pmln did in the ground -
1. Drastically reduced power cuts.
2. Lahore and islamabad bus metros helping millions.
3. Revived the dead pakistan railways.
4. CPEC agreement with china.
5. Turkish and chinese cos hired fir garbage disposal.
6. Great highways since previous term.

Its only negative in the eyes of hardliners here is that they tried to improve relations with india , which the army cant tolerate.

Pakistan has systemic issues with its economy which cant be solved in a couple of years , but nawaz sharriff made a start.
No shortcuts except -
Get infrastructure like power and roads.
Start small with import substitution industries.
Power cuts were because of line lossless but no investment was made to curb that instead they encouraged more power plants through a overly generous policy
Metro project is heavily subsidised and thus it makes losses in fact multan metro is a failure...an intended/unintended consequence was other province had to show something to Peshawar metro and the incoming Karachi metro will further occupy tax receipts
Pakistan railways is loss making I believe
The rest is garbage.....This is where a debt went PMLN stop long term financing for textiles so they were not competitive neither did they have uninterrupted power. Please stop your bullshit you can see that the army had made significant overture to Indian Sikhs even more during Pervez Musharraf time the problem is simple we won't negotiate from a weak position and Nawaz had serious agency problems.

I read your posts buddy...I didn't know that Pakistan economy is this heavily dependent on imports for basic stuff. Not to mention loan repayment costs.

I wonder what will happen now...some big change is needed.
I am crying for that change from day one on this forum ,. We (Pakistanis) are doing suicide with some dam slow acting poison name import every thing ……..
Things are hard but believe me very easy to change …… we only have to target 1000 elite who are front man of big campiness in Pakistan and making Billions of $$$ …… Then we have to tell these mofo campiness build in Pakistan or get the fak out ……. need to change some laws....
Do you know Neslte water selling Pakistani nation Pakistan's underground water for billions of Dollar and paying almost zero tax...
In short :
Hang 1000 elite members , take all their wealth , kick butts of some international companies

Last edited:
Really surprise me how easily, they easily escaping from there failed policy. Even they see that there finance minister escape from country on chartered plane with the help of its own govt...
problem is as PM said himself..our people (especially PML N supporters) have superiority complex, we thing farming chickens, dairy and meat is inferior while that is one thing we can do, you cant expect us produce high tech MRI machines!

US exports 50b dollars worth of meat while we IMPORT MEAT AND MILK...unbelievable purely due to stupid policies of previous govt

After reading all the comments in this thread I can say the following.
Pakistanis were gifted a nation but now they have managed to decimate it in 70 years.

There are no achievements to speak of for Pakistan in all these years.

Sad..!

I am crying for that change from day one on this forum ,. We (Pakistanis) are doing suicide with some dam slow acting poison name import every thing ……..
Things are hard but believe me very easy to change …… we only have to target 1000 elite who are front man of big campiness in Pakistan and making Billions of $$$ …… Then we have to tell these mofo campiness build in Pakistan or get the fak out ……. need to change some laws....
Do you know Neslte water selling Pakistani nation Pakistan's underground water for billions of Dollar and paying almost zero tax...
In short :
Hang 1000 elite members , take all their wealth , kick butts of some international companies
we already tried this method in popular revolution

we hanged 22 families/ elites in 1970s, took their wealth and destroyed the economy, infact pushed it back 100 years.....those families went to Malaysia, american, india and all over the world and made their name and developed those countries...

hanging samsung chief(who was invovled in corruption then pardoned), or bill gates or musk will not improve the poor of any country but will further destroy the country...

its not elite but politicians or people in power policies ...

rule of law is responsibility of Pakistani people through electing right people...who is voting for PML N and PPPP for 30 years...its not the 1000 elites but your common folk, is champion usman your elite who is supporting ridiculous stupid polices??

every educated person here prasied PML N 3 years ago, did we forget that they bankrupted pakistan in 1998 worse than it is today?..his obsession with motorway is so much, that Pakistan was the first country in south asia to have motor way..isl-lahore motorway was built at 1b dollars enough to build a mega dam at that time (PS..building motor way was right decision but timing and order was wrong, look at Bangladesh and Vietnam and see how they did things in order)

@BHarwana this is excellent news for pakistan’s export market. Now you can capture wheat, dairy, poultry, rmg, manufacturing of heavy machinery, cars, high tech market. IK is brilliant, this one move has slingshotted pakistan’s economy by decades.

@BHarwana this is excellent news for pakistan’s export market. Now you can capture wheat, dairy, poultry, rmg, manufacturing of heavy machinery, cars, high tech market. IK is brilliant, this one move has slingshotted pakistan’s economy by decades.

The dollar has recovered again.

The dollar has recovered again.
But were not you supporting this policy of devaluation of currency ?

now celebrating recovery of dollar ? at least take one position instead of jumping left and right

I have sent £7000 pound to Pakistan few week ago when pound was below 170 and now look at this.
upload_2018-12-1_19-33-54.png

effect-of-devaluation-flow.jpg

Last edited:

now celebrating recovery of dollar ? at least take one position instead of jumping left and right

I have sent £7000 pound to Pakistan few week ago when pound was below 170 and now look at this.
View attachment 523985

I said dollar recovered not rupee plz read and comment. Trying to troll me very bad and very sad :(

problem is as PM said himself..our people (especially PML N supporters) have superiority complex, we thing farming chickens, dairy and meat is inferior while that is one thing we can do, you cant expect us produce high tech MRI machines!

US exports 50b dollars worth of meat while we IMPORT MEAT AND MILK...unbelievable purely due to stupid policies of previous govt
There is case against Shahbaz family , they forced out a very good milk producer from the market and take over his share. I don't remember the name. Shareef family has chicken and milk product monopoly in Punjab. Obviously they will cry. This need to be end. Let other join the market share with standard products.

I said dollar recovered not rupee plz read and comment. Trying to troll me very bad and very sad :(
But it did not change much since yesterday when it took long jump and its mostly same since then i.e

USD/PKR close at 140.10 on 30 Nov 2018 at 23.20 UTC

Now its 140.19 on 1 Dec 2018 at 20.25 UTC

There is case against Shahbaz family , they forced out a very good milk producer from the market and take over his share. I don't remember the name. Shareef family has chicken and milk product monopoly in Punjab. Obviously they will cry. This need to be end. Let other join the market share with standard products.
Look this guy even predicted economic policy of PTI two months ago :D

View attachment 523985

Whatever happens in PTI can be justified and is good. Whatever same things happened before (under PMLN, Musharaff, PPP etc) is bad.

Back
Top Bottom