What's new

US dollar hits all-time high of Rs142 in interbank market

I will put the blame on government with you if it fails to deliver in 2 years. It too soon to criticize.
two years time he will just be able to reverse the falling economy inbest case scenrio, china took 10 years of solid policy to start growing(reforms happened in 1983 and it started growing in 1990s) and 30 years of growth to decrease poverty

Tu us ne ka whine kia hai. Wo Apni policies se try kar Raha hai na. 30 saal bhang pii Ke soye thay Tab question nahi kar sakte thay?
Try kia kiya ha ..Its going more worse day by day for poor aur kiss ne khaa tha Imran khan ko k IMF jane k khilaf boley, currency devalue k khilaaf boley, inflation k khilaaf boley, petrol prices or gas prices k price kum karne ki baat larey.. abb jiss k khilaaf bolta tha wohe sab kuch khud kar rha ha ..yea mufaqat ha jiss ko potizz defend karhein ghey k kyyon k they like face of Imran khan lol woo sohna ha :lol:

@ziaulislam Musharraf's core economic persons were Shaukat Aziz and Dr. Atta ur Rehman.
well i guess you need to learn more.
atta ur rehman simply led his higher education effort
while shaukat aziz was guy who was Finance minister everything..

the core reforms were done by mr dawood and ishrat hussain (governor state bank) every one knows that

I will put the blame on government with you if it fails to deliver in 2 years. It too soon to criticize.

We are just discussing.
I still tend to believe Imran Khan has clean conscious but he's surrounded by fake experts.
Only his 2 appointments are good, a) Sheikh Rashid b) Shirin Mazari.
His own performance as interior minister is worst.
Let's see what happens in 2-5 years, but don't forget the loans which we took today, we'll have to return sooner than later. If those loans are not put into profitable ventures, than we can already predicted our future.
Therefore, we have the right to know how the loans are being spent and what's the plan to payback.

Try kia kiya ha ..its going worse day by day for poor aur kiss ne khaa tha Imran khan ko k IMF k khilaf boley, currency devalue k khilaaf boley, inflation k khilaaf boley, ptril prices or gas prices k price kum karne ki baat larey.. abb jiss k khilaaf bolta tha wohe sab kuch kar rha ha ..yea mufaqat ha jiss ko potizz defend karhein k kyyon k they like face of Imran khan lol woo sohna ha :lol:
petrol prices question was about high taxation..
infaltion and devalaution was about poor polcies leading to decrease exports..what ever is happenig now and for next two years will still be the result of decades of poor policies

look at CAD, fical deficit, GDP to debt ratio and GDP growth to see where is the govt heading

one example is CAD:

it was 18 billion dollar last year, rupee will fall unless its in positive..do you think he will bring this to zero in 1 year..impossible, 2 years unlikley, 3 years may be...last 10 years it has been falling continuously!

lying is art of democracy, he did a good job at it..
do you think lying is bad or performing bad is wrong...
Boht bad ..character of a man is known by his wordings ..Leader should say what he actually mean which is honesty and honesty is best policy rather than fooling others with fake promises , hopes and dreams

Boht bad ..character of a man is known by his wordings ..Leader should say what he actually mean which is honesty and honesty is best policy rather than fooling others with fake promises , hopes and dreams
i agree 100%..thast why i didnt vote for imran khan, i voted for asad umar, and he has not lied or delivered fake promises...

politics is about being dirty..look at nawaz he not only lied but also did money laundering, honesty is judged by whether the person has sons who are laundering money or not

well i guess you need to learn more.
atta ur rehman simply led his higher education effort
while shaukat aziz was guy who was Finance minister everything..

the core reforms were done by mr dawood and ishrat hussain (governor state bank) every one knows that

There were many such people as Dawood and Isharat Huseein, but it was only two policy makers. Dr. Atta ur Rehman more on side of human resource development and Shaukat Aziz more on financial side.
Both delivered.

so who would you vote for
PML N, lied about money laundering, fake promises, fake accountability promises
PPPP enuogh said
MMA i think you like them
PTI fake promises but not tested and will work on laws getting accountibilty right

petrol prices question was about high taxation..
infaltion and devalaution was about poor polcies leading to decrease exports..what ever is happenig now and for next two years will still be the result of decades of poor policies

look at CAD, fical deficit, GDP to debt ratio and GDP growth to see where is the govt heading

one example is CAD:

it was 18 billion dollar last year, rupee will fall unless its in positive..do you think he will bring this to zero in 1 year..impossible, 2 years unlikley, 3 years may be...last 10 years it has been falling continuously!
Right now you can blame previous government which is most easy thing to do

but guess what poor awaam will not buy this logic after 5 years if you did not provide them any reliefs and did not brought any significant reforms in economic policies

so who would you vote for
PML N, lied about money laundering, fake promises, fake accountability promises
PPPP enuogh said
MMA i think you like them
PTI fake promises but not tested and will work on laws getting accountibilty right
Entire PML N corrupt
Entire PPP corrupt
Entire MMA is corrupt
But Lotaaz coming from these corrupt parties by joining PTI are saints and competent people....see munafqat?

Guess what corruption cases about PPP and PML(N) are in court and will be decided soon but why there is no accountability within PTI ?

but guess what poor awaam will not buy this logic after 5 years if you did not provide them any reliefs and did not brought any significant reforms in economic policies

poor waam can do what ever they want..reality is not going to change, relief cannot be given by govt, govt cannot print money, it can only be via more loans(which what PMLN did exactly)...

i am going to tell you the facts, believing or not is your choice..as a doctor, reality is i see dozens of people with this behavior everyday who refuse the reality..this will not change facts..whether IK wins or not i honestly dont care, but i can assure you what will happen.....

people thought mushi was bad economics wise well now people know, people thought ayub khan was bad now they know...

its not difficult to simply assess how things are if you look at facts..facts dont lie, CAD was all time high, every one knew it, they simply choose not to believe it

the fact is that current devaluation will continue till current account deficit doesn't go to zero, fact is it was at 24b/year in july and has shrank to 12b/year(projected) now and is probably going to hit zero in 3 years..till than devaluation will happen but slowly as compared to dec 2017 to july 2018(as we saw in last 4months its getting slower)..these are facts whether people like them or not

------------------------------------------

i refuse to accept that awaam doesnt know, they know, they knowingly choose corrupt people and thus deserve what follows, this what IK says as well, if you tolerate corrupt people than be ready what follows, its time "poor awaam" grows up, otherwise will suffer, IK will not suffer if he is not in govt, i guess he would be happy, he can enjoy a vacation in england and earn a decent money)..overseas pakistanis wont suffer either..

Entire PML N corrupt
Entire PPP corrupt
Entire MMA is corrupt
But Lotaaz coming from these corrupt parties by joining PTI are saints and competent people....see munafqat?

Guess what corruption cases about PPP and PML(N) are in court and will be decided soon but why there is no accountability within PTI ?
so who do you want, should we send saints from the sky?
i would judge every party from its performance and rule of law?

i agree 100%..thast why i didnt vote for imran khan, i voted for asad umar, and he has not lied or delivered fake promises...

politics is about being dirty..look at nawaz he not only lied but also did money laundering, honesty is judged by whether the person has sons who are laundering money or not
You are not getting the point. PTI is in power because they pretending to be different . You are saying no problem in fake promises , hopes, lies when PTI actually got elected because of this slogan of naya Pakistan

No one is supporting corrupt people in any party but there should be same standards for corrupt people irrespective of whether they are in your parties or in opposition ..sadly our government has always used NAB and others institution just for political revenge i.e just to harm the reputation of their political opponents instead of recovering money and doing anything fruitful to benefit Pakistan and its citizens ..Ruling government always avoid introspection and do see all ills only in their political opponents

so who do you want, should we send saints from the sky?
i would judge every party from its performance and rule of law?
If you pretending to be different aka saints and got elected because of this then perform according to those promises which brought you in power.. Take one firm position after plenty of thinking and discussion and stick to it rather than making hasty decisions and then taking reverse every now and then

since you judge each party as per its performance and then how you actually judge performance of a party ?

You are not getting the point. PTI is in power because they pretending to be different . You are saying no problem in fake promises , hopes, lies when they actually got elected because of it ..

No one is supporting corrupt people in any party but there should be same standards for corrupt people irrespective of whether they are in your parties or in opposition ..sadly our government has always used NAB and others institution just for political revenge i.e just to harm the reputation of their political opponents instead of recovering money and doing anything fruitful to benefit Pakistan and its citizens ..Ruling government always avoid introspection and do see all ills only in their political opponents

If you pretending to be different aka saints and got elected because of this then perform according to those promises which brought you in power.. Take one firm position after plenty of thinking and discussion and stick to it rather than making hasty decisions and then taking reverse every now and then

since you judge each party as per its performance and then how you actually judge performance of a party ?
okay so our result of discussion is this.

you want a person to be idealistic and dont care about delivering
while
i want a person to deliver and dont care about politics rehotics

you cant have both as nobody will vote for such person, unless a dictator

okay so our result of discussion is this.

you want a person to be idealistic and dont care about delivering
while
i want a person to deliver and dont care about politics rehotics

you cant have both as nobody will vote for such person, unless a dictator
I want leader to be realistic who don't fool public with those idealist promises that he cannot deliver or which seem impossible to deliver. Idealist people voted for PTI because they did believe in slogan of change and Naya pakistan. Leaders actually delivers as per their plans/agendas and if their plans are fake and unrealistic then what they would deliver ? You don't know what you are talking about. Good leader don't take political advantage if public is naïve who believe in his promises of change

You did not tell me what indictors ( petrol/gas prices, inflation, stock exchange, reserve, recovering looted wealth, trade deficit , foreign reserves , interest rates, gold rate, current account deficit etc ) you will be using to judge the economic performance of PTI ? PTI is in government and you guys will be spending next five years moaning about how bad was previous government to justify any incompetence within PTI

Back
Top Bottom