What's new

US dollar hits all-time high of Rs142 in interbank market

OVerseas PTI dumbos are crazy
IMF is placing 'conditions', its donkey Asad Umar's fault ro jitna rona hai if PTI implements IMF they can kiss goodbye completing their tenure. Early elections will fix our economy
How many times Ishaq Dollar (pmln) went to IMF? Put your own house in order

@Norwegian
'
Now PTI has hiked interest rates to double digits. Please research what Dar did might help your mental condition and how they kept rates inside 10%.

How are you losing your savings?
We produce basic commodities domestically and if energy price remains same there will be no inflation and if property prices remain same then there will be no effect on your savings. Yes your will be effected if you are importer so change business and become exporter.
Importing goods from allover world loses money, pakistans imports are more than export.

Now PTI has hiked interest rates to double digits. Please research what Dar did might help your mental condition and how they kept rates inside 10%.
It is done to curb the impending inflation. Very good move.

Importing goods from allover world loses money, pakistans imports are more than export.
Simple maths its too difficult for brainless patwaris.

Stronger Rupee imports cheaper, exports dearer.

@ziaulislam
I doubt its nawaz fault he has no brains ..the fault here is ishaq dar..he was fired and M ismail came who had the idea but didnt do anything ...
Had devaluation of 115-120 done in 2015-16 per IMF dwmand govt wouldnt have taken 20b loans in last 2-3 years and wouldn't had to do this much devaluation now. Exports wouldn't have dropped ...but cost would have been inflation and lower growth as govt overall policies were not impressive

So they drove an artificial low inflation and.infrastructure driven growth

Go back and i was telling this impending doom in 2016-17 but everyone was in cpec euphoria

PMLN govt started good but lost its was in 6months

We will see where does PTI govt goes so far they on right path

Your GDP must now be close to falling lower the Bangladesh your former kin from the EAST

They seem to be doing much better than you people

There FOREX reserves are twice your SIZE AT $26 BILLION

and they HAVE no CPEC or CHINA or Saudi help unlike you people

Fuk you PTI...….. Last drop was bomb on my business in PAK now this drop will be killer …… fukin hell as soon as it hits 150 I will be done ………..
mofos……………..
And mofos send 1.7 billion worth wheat to Afghanistan as gift AGAINNNNNNNNN

I read your posts buddy...I didn't know that Pakistan economy is this heavily dependent on imports for basic stuff. Not to mention loan repayment costs.

I wonder what will happen now...some big change is needed.

I do understand what r u saying, majority of mummy daddy kids never bother about dollar prices or pkr for them everything is doing well. prices are same as always. Devaluation will increase our innovative industry exports many folds. Imports are curse now we can make high ende laptops , chips, heavy machinery, Mobiles ourselves. So we should buy it from domestic industry like haire, qmobiles. Infact they do understand in their homes 80% things will have something from abroad.

I am in this business too. What do you import?

Bro what are the excise duty rates for assembly type of industries (say transport, electronics, solar panels etc). Govt should reduce the rates there as close to 0 as possible, they produce much jobs for every dollar of investment.

I read your posts buddy...I didn't know that Pakistan economy is this heavily dependent on imports for basic stuff. Not to mention loan repayment costs.

I wonder what will happen now...some big change is needed.

Bro what are the excise duty rates for assembly type of industries (say transport, electronics, solar panels etc). Govt should reduce the rates there as close to 0 as possible, they produce much jobs for every dollar of investment.
Bro Pakistans economy has been purposely mismanaged by demcoracy (PPP+PMLN). Gives some time to recover.

Yes please tell us how Ishaq Dollar kept dollar price artifically stable? By taking billions of dollars debt during the past 5 years.

Mate he doesnt know the answer himself, if ishaq dollar is so clean, why does he not come back to answer corruption charges, Champoo of ummat is nothing but a certified trollster on behalf of daku mariam.

Bro Pakistans economy has been purposely mismanaged by demcoracy (PPP+PMLN). Gives some time to recover.

These two haraam khors parties are responsible for the mess, unfortunately it happens for PTI who are in the firing line to clean all dirty mess left behind by status quo parties.

i think it's time to sack asad umar.he thinks he is very intelligent but we must control this thing or it will be getting out of control.

Yes but excise duties is something a new govt can do right away....which is why I'm wondering what are the levels they have currently in the promising growth industries.

If that's true then less hard cash $ to launder (by various means) out of country.

hard cash is laundered thru money exchangers not from open market. $1000 dollars that someone will send to Pakistan from US is not actually sent to Pakistan but stays in US and instead that stolen money in Pak Rupee is given in Pakistan and $1000 in US goes to laundered's account in US

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom