What's new

US envoy's Shaheenbagh visit attempt to interfere in Bangladesh's internal affairs: Russia

Thank you. And you are right, Bilal unfortunately has become a deluded fantasist. He has invited NATO into Bangladesh and when it is done with its work he will regret the same way that some Libyans regretted having listened to NATO and participated in the destruction of the Libyan Jamahiria, a welfare-based society which was comfortable and had freedoms and real democracy unlike those in the West from where NATO comes. These Libyans has now seen war for the last 11 years where there was none before. Their comforts are gone. What have they achieved and what will Bilal achieve when Hasina is gone and replaced with the mullahs installed by NATO ? Do these mullahs know how to ever build a progressive and comfortable society ?

I appeal to @Bilal9 to read these words of Muammar translated when NATO and GCC were bombarding from the air and the sea and Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood were murdering on the land. Bilal must change his mind. BD is the sanest society in South Asia at the moment which he should be proud of instead of helping destroy it. Hasina may not be as much a philospher and far-seer as Muammar but she will understand these words of Muammar :

Why ?

The mullahs in BD and India are very happy and cosy with the Sanghi regime. :) "Amir-ul-Momineen-ul-Hind" Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi saheb, chief of AIMIM ( All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen ) is called BJP's B Team and "Vote cutter" for good reason. Please read my posts and of others in this thread about the Deoband mullah school in India which produced the greatest fitna in Muslim history. :)

It is never a choice. :) Please read this post of mine and this, this and this.

I think at the battle of Plassey, @Bilal9 would have considered Siraj to be too weak and autocratic. And opted for the hegemon of that time.

It's hard to explain if you don't know the ground reality of Bangladesh!

The mullahs in BD and India are very happy and cosy with the Sanghi regime. :) "Amir-ul-Momineen-ul-Hind" Barrister Asaduddin Owaisi saheb, chief of AIMIM ( All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen ) is called BJP's B Team and "Vote cutter" for good reason. Please read my posts and of others in this thread about the Deoband mullah school in India which produced the greatest fitna in Muslim history. :)
Exactly! Deobandis are also B team of BAL in Bangladesh!

But many people don't realize it!

They even don't realize that the anti modi movement of deobandi mullahs were also arranged by BAL, to show the world that if BAL is ousted from power , these mullahs rise again!

Mullahs have always been a great tool in Bangladeshi politics!

You are afraid of mullah? Ershad made Friday as holiday in Bangladesh only to appease the Mullahs!

And his jatiya party always been the lackey of BAL! So appeasing mullahs is a very old tradition in subcontinent!

Thankfully mullahs aren't driving force in Bangladeshi politics , like Sanghis ( mullah version of India) who are ruling India for two consecutive terms!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom