What's new

US reiterates its concerns over Haas’s securityUS reiterates its concerns over Haas’s security

You are a great thinker. By reading your sentences, I understand that the US people fully depend upon BD to cover their bodies with BD clothes.

However, the US has relieved BD of about $19 billion and Japan also did the same to put food in the mouth of BD people.

So, please say a few words about what I stated above. Does America depend upon BD or is it the opposite of what you say?

Seems your little brain didn't grasp the meaning as usual. Please answer this question:

You and @Bilal9 say that BAL are Indian slaves. So if it is an Indian slave and India is famously US' man in Asia . Why would US go against India's slave Hasina??

None of rubbish you shills vomit up ever adds up.

Don't ramble insanely - just give an answer for once. Consult your BNP Mayor cousin if it helps 😁.

Venezuela has oil, but it does not have the technology to extract and distribute unlike Russia.
But Bangladesh has NO US sanctions, great location, bigger population, favorable trade relations with US- so thats an excuse tbh- like you said, Russia had to extract their oil, so they didnt have good oil tech to take advatnage of their oil, despite the largest reserves in the world.
You see state of Venezuela economy despite having one of the top three oil reserves in the world.
Venezuela's economy isnt in its current state because of oil reserves, are you kidding? US wouldve tanked its economy if not for combined economic military strategic support from China, Russia and Iran- they all helped keep Venezuela afloat when US already torpedoed Venezuela, for not ""complying".

AL organizes these "Editor's Guild" Anti-US meetings nowadays thinking that they can sway Bangladeshi opinion against impending sanction.

These are hilarious - considering most of the AL sycophants and so called "rented intellectuals" and "chetona byabshais" in the discussion have any clue about or exposure to the lifestyles, political dynamics of the US. Few of these people are even scarcely versed about how political life in the US runs.

These idiots think that by criticizing internal policies and events in the US they can change US policy for Bangladesh. A bunch of gadhas if you ask me.

But Bangladesh has NO US sanctions, great location, bigger population, favorable trade relations with US- so thats an excuse tbh- like you said, Russia had to extract their oil, so they didnt have good oil tech to take advatnage of their oil, despite the largest reserves in the world.

Venezuela's economy isnt in its current state because of oil reserves, are you kidding? US wouldve tanked its economy if not for combined economic military strategic support from China, Russia and Iran- they all helped keep Venezuela afloat when US already torpedoed Venezuela, for not ""complying".

Two things you misquote.

1. Bangladesh is under US sanctions applied on its paramilitary organization RAB for enforced disappearance of opposition activists (including those from BNP) - which are helping AL.

2. Venezuela DOES have the world's largest oil reserves currently. The rest of your argument is not clear but how does it relate to the discussion in the thread ??

Last edited:
Seems your little brain didn't grasp the meaning as usual. Please answer this question:

You and @Bilal9 say that BAL are Indian slaves. So if it is an Indian slave and India is famously US' man in Asia . Why would US go against India's slave Hasina??

Don't ramble insanely - just give an answer for once. Consult your BNP Mayor cousin if it helps 😁.
You must be the greatest illiterate philosopher. I am learning so many new Chetona things from you. Keep up. You may get a Nobel Prize for your efforts just like 9Dr. Hasina Bibi.

By the way, Hasina can write 9Dr. before her name because she earned them to compete with Dr. Wazed Mia. I am not telling you here that she earned her 3-year BA degree in six years. After all, she is as talented as you are!!

Last edited:
You must be the greatest illiterate philosopher. I am learning so many new Chetona things from you. Keep up. You may get a Nobel Prize for your efforts just like Hasina Bibi.

By the way, Hasina can write 9Dr. before her name because she earned them to compete with Dr. Wazed Mia. I am not telling you here that she earned her 3-year BA degree in six years. After all, she is as talented as you are!!

@bluesky bhai - Ei uneducated fifth columnist chhagol-ke bola uchit US er shathey India'r shomporko bortomaney shobcheye nicher level e aachey.

India is no longer US man in Asia after they bought Russian S400 against US wishes. Vitorey boirita thik-i, bahirey hoito na.

Eto lompho jhompho korey, ei khobor o rakhey na.

respectfully why can’t the US ambassador do things like this and promote local culture and cuisine:

Munter - enjoying Halwa Puri in Lahore:
1671951773556.jpeg

Ambassador Olson enjoying breakfast at a Dhaba in Islamabad:
292D9866-B83B-4EAE-AEDF-C615E40B18BF.jpeg

Why create drama for the sake of creating drama. And if you want to speak to activists you can always invite them to the safety of your own embassy?

India is no longer US man in Asia after they bought Russian S400 against US wishes. Vitorey boirita thik-i, bahirey hoito na.
The US is not with India when it is with Russia. But, the USA is training the IA troops to counter China in some places of Arunachal.

respectfully why can’t the US ambassador do things like this and promote local culture and cuisine:
It is neither your nor my concern what an American Ambassador does in the host country.

The US is not with India when it is with Russia. But, the USA is training the IA troops to counter China in some places of Arunachal.

It is neither your nor my concern what an American Ambassador does in the host country.
It is my concern if I am a citizen of the host country. What kind of BS statement is that? 😂

Munter - enjoying Halwa Puri in Lahore:
View attachment 907618

Ambassador Olson enjoying breakfast at a Dhaba in Islamabad:
View attachment 907620

Why create drama for the sake of creating drama. And if you want to speak to activists you can always invite them to the safety of your own embassy?

Point well taken, but ambassadors carry local liaison as a part of their official duty of representing their administration which includes talking to opposition parties. We had ambassador Dan Mozena who was loved by all Bangladeshis, but his tenure preceded the excesses of the RAB under AL. I have met Ambassador Mozena personally at parties and he seemed to be an extremely amicable man. He will make an ideal lobbyist for Bangladesh as he was by far the most positive person extolling our bilateral cultural relations. May Allah Bless his generous heart - we were lucky to have him as US Ambassador.

iu

Current Ambassador Haas has to lend his ear to BNP activists because that is what the South Asia desk under State Dept. want him to do from his food chain higher up.

Sheikh Hasina's job (if she had any brains) was to provide Ambassador Haas support with his security detail. By attacking Ambassador Haas' entourage with her own "rented Awami activists" she made a grave mistake.

She is already partly under sanction and she will pay.

Last edited:
It is my concern if I am a citizen of the host country. What kind of BS statement is that? 😂
It is a BD Forum, but you are coming with bias about why the US Ambassador should visit some houses in Dhaka.

Please read to know that the USA has shown concern over the forced disappearance of many opposition people in BD and Ambassador Hass was visiting such a family.

Pakistanis should not worry about what the US does in BD. It would be wise if Pakistan repaid the $34 billion it borrowed from the USA. It is big money and Pakistanis love to eat up others' money and criticize the same country that refuses to extend more money.

It is a BD Forum, but you are coming with bias about why the US Ambassador should visit some houses in Dhaka.

Please read to know that the USA has shown concern over the forced disappearance of many opposition people in BD and Ambassador Hass was visiting such a family.

Pakistanis should not worry about what the US does in BD. It would be wise if Pakistan repaid the $34 billion it borrowed from the USA. It is big money and Pakistanis love to eat up others' money and criticize the same country that refuses to extend more money.
Last time I checked this is PDF, 😊. Do we stop brothers from Bangladesh commenting on Pakistani affairs?

Expand your horizons my man.

Last time I checked this is PDF, 😊. Do we stop brothers from Bangladesh commenting on Pakistani affairs?

Expand your horizons my man.
Then, why should you make comments on BD affairs? Ambassador Hass is a freeman. Hass does what he wishes. So, please do not suggest what he should do in Dhaka to please India and our BAL Chetona brats.

Then, why should you make comments on BD affairs? Ambassador Hass is a freeman. Hass does what he wishes. So, please do not suggest what he should do in Dhaka to please India and our BAL Chetona brats.
Ignored!

fYI for anyone else here under the false impression that threads on other nations are sacred cows. They are not, this is a forum on the internet, all threads are open to comment.

If you cannot stomach this, perhaps stay away from discussions 😊.

Ignored!

fYI for anyone else here under the false impression that threads on other nations are sacred cows. They are not, this is a forum on the internet, all threads are open to comment.

If you cannot stomach this, perhaps stay away from discussions 😊.
Do not you have anything better to do to kill time? Why do you keep on playing catchall here?

This is my last post. Please do not respond to it.

AL organizes these "Editor's Guild" Anti-US meetings nowadays thinking that they can sway Bangladeshi opinion against impending sanction.

These are hilarious - considering most of the AL sycophants and so called "rented intellectuals" and "chetona byabshais" in the discussion have any clue about or exposure to the lifestyles, political dynamics of the US. Few of these people are even scarcely versed about how political life in the US runs.

These idiots think that by criticizing internal policies and events in the US they can change US policy for Bangladesh. A bunch of gadhas if you ask me.

Two things you misquote.

1. Bangladesh is under US sanctions applied on its paramilitary organization RAB for enforced disappearance of opposition activists (including those from BNP) - which are helping AL.

2. Venezuela DOES have the world's largest oil reserves currently. The rest of your argument is not clear but how does it relate to the discussion in the thread ??

But you guys rebut them with Pinaki’s Hanif Sanket sketches 😂😂😂

When you talk through your backside - you only get excrements.

They really believed the dollar crisis hyperbole.

Now they have fallen back on Uncle Sam regime change wet dream.

India will not let US meddle in Bangladesh. Look how India defied USA to buy Russian oil. Biden could do bugger all!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom